rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Scar Game and Injury Game

Recently, I was in a nightclub when I observed a phenomenon of interest to players. A guy walked in- mid 20's, maybe 5'8", stocky build, somewhat overweight, badly dressed, prematurely balding, average, if not below average face. A visual nonentity; a guy no quality girl would notice.

Except for one thing- he had a huge blackeye. He was in the club for maybe a minute when he was surrounded by gaggle of cute girls. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I could tell that they didn't know him and were asking him about his eye. They were attracted and fascinated.

That got me thinking. This is not the first time I have seen women strongly attracted to guys with injuries. A thread was even started here on the subject a while back http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7031.html?highlight=injury but not much discussion ensued.

The injury issue also made me think of the attractiveness of scars to women. A 2008 British study found that men with facial scars are more attractive to women seeking short term relationships. http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/11/081118081446.htm Supposedly the evolutionary biology rationale for this is that males who have scars are more likely to have high testosterone which led them to incur the injury and a good immune system enabling them to survive the injury. I would surmise that tattoos, being a sort of scar, are attractive to women for the same reason.

Being of a diabolical turn of mind, I am thinking about how I can transform this knowledge into pussy. It can't be too difficult to procure an arm or leg cast of some type, maybe some crutches, make up a thrilling story of some badass escapade and hit the town. I've also thought about learning how to use makeup to fake a injury, although of course I would have to make sure it looked realistic and couldn't let the girl touch it.

I'm even considering getting a facial scar. I know there are body artists who specialize in scarification, which is becoming increasingly popular as tattooing has become too mainstream for the edgier types. Maybe a dueling scar slashed across my cheekbone?

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

An arm or leg in a cast may provoke sympathy - they'll ask how it happened, etc. but I don't know if they'll get the tingles from it the way they would from a rugged or scarred face. The look of, and story behind a scar is more likely to get 'em wet. Have you seriously thought about getting one? Why? Do you have a baby-face?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I cracked my arm when I dropped my motorcycle a few years back. Was in a cast for 6 weeks. I smashed around four girls with the cast on haha. Thing is I didnt give a fuck and still went out 3 times a week.

I have a scar on my chin. Healed nasty because I didnt get stitches. 50+ women and I cant remember being asked about it. Have two other scars under my left eye. Same thing, never been brought up.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

OP reminds me of that It's Always Sunny episode where Charlie goes to the strip club as a disabled vet.

Quote:Quote:

Posted by Timoteo - Today 07:08 PM
An arm or leg in a cast may provoke sympathy - they'll ask how it happened, etc. but I don't know if they'll get the tingles from it the way they would from a rugged or scarred face. The look of, and story behind a scar is more likely to get 'em wet. Have you seriously thought about getting one? Why? Do you have a baby-face?

I actually am half serious about it and have done some research. I would have to travel to get it done since I would only want someone very experienced and skilled to do it. When I was a kid i always wanted one of those traditional German dueling scars, so maybe I'll finally do it.

I don't have baby face at all- I am told remarkably often (three times in the last two weeks) both by people I meet and by random strangers in the street that I look like a certain movie star who is known for his rugged bad boyish looks. But I'm always looking for that extra edge.

Posted by TexasMade - Today 07:17 PM
I cracked my arm when I dropped my motorcycle a few years back. Was in a cast for 6 weeks. I smashed around four girls with the cast on haha. Thing is I didnt give a fuck and still went out 3 times a week.

I have a scar on my chin. Healed nasty because I didnt get stitches. 50+ women and I cant remember being asked about it. Have two other scars under my left eye. Same thing, never been brought up.

Sounds like injury game worked for you.
Maybe the facial scars haven't made a difference, but maybe they have. Women often won't comment on a guy's particular features that they find attractive and women often don't understand what attracts them to a man anyway

Posted by pushkin - Today 07:27 PM
OP reminds me of that It's Always Sunny episode where Charlie goes to the strip club as a disabled vet.

God, the early seasons of that show were so great

Would you be willing to get a black eye to test your theory out?

Quote: (08-21-2012 06:00 PM)germanico Wrote:  

Would you be willing to get a black eye to test your theory out?

I've actually considered that,and would like to do it, but I'm afraid that I might crack a facial bone or injure my eye, so it's just not worth the risk

I have a bunch of distinct scars on my knees, knuckles, forearms, cigarette burns, and a really big one on my torso. The only one that ever gets asked about is the big one on my torso and even then only when we're in bed. when they ask I turn it into a vulnerability thing because a lot of the time I think people view me as scary.

So ask yourself this: would scarring enhance your chances with the girls you want to bang or would it hinder it. Girls might get intimidated if your appearance is too menacing. Do you want the type of girl who would tingle over the sight of a huge scar over your eye?

Scar game can be pretty fun to run. I have a pretty big scar on my back from a mole removal, but anytime I'm at the pool or the beach and a girl asks about it I tell them I was stabbed in a botched mugging and spin this huge ass yarn. Gets them interested and laughing, especially when they find out I was fucking with them the whole time.

But yeah man use scars as launch points into crazy stories if there is one or just make one up.

I was shaking my head at first in disbelief that you would consider getting cosmetic scars, but then I remembered....

I was dating a Vietnamese girl, huge breasts and great lips, kinky as fuck too. One night we were fooling around and I had had some stitches on my back, she started running her fingers across them as I fucked her and it was obvious that she was excited. Afterward she commented on how sexy she found it.

Personally I don't understand the attraction, since it seems like scars are a sign of a guy who can't fight without getting hurt, but I guess it could be a turn-on for the reasons you described, XY.

It's because the guys who have scars are the cavemen who got into some bad shit and survived. It's also a sign that you're into taking risks, which is basically what all the genetically successful men have ever done. I don't see why it wouldn't be attractive to women.

I have this huge night-crawler of a scar on my left wrist that's visible at a distance of about 10 feet. I get asked about it all the time. Not sure if I ever got laid because of it, but maybe that's because I always explain it away as the pocketknife accident I had when I was 12.

But I think it I were to make up a story about hwo I almost got mugged and I kicked the shit out the guy instead, it would lack any kind of subtlety at all.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I think the best would be if your scar was caused by a wild animal, rather than a mugging or fight. Especially if the animal was exotic and lived "in a land far far away". For Americans an attack by a leopard in Africa, say, would do the trick. If you can pull it off without it seeming cheesy, maybe wear a leopards tooth on a chain around your neck as a story prop. Of course you obtained the tooth after killing the animal with your hunting knife after it attacked you out of the blue while on safari.

This kind of story would press so many of a chicks buttons. Danger, foreign travel DHV, violence when necessary etc. But pulling it off so that she actually believes you may be quite hard.

I would feel like a complete chump if I stooped to this level to get girls. Cosmetic scars? Fake casts? Not for me.

I think you could use your time and money much more wisely.

nevermind

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Are you in London MrXY? Was it at a high end venue? I know a guy who fits that exact description. The guy I know has been on the party circuit for a long time and knows a lot of party girls, though he's usually well-dressed.

As for scars, I've always thought it would be cool to have a duelling scar, the kind you see German officers and villains rocking in films.

[Image: 176812d1312790761t-imperial-fencing-scar...-close.jpg]

These come from fencing societies at German universities where a duel ended with someone getting slashed across the face in carefully controlled circumstances (wearing goggles, protective collar to cover the carotid artery, etc.). Men in German society were highly respected if they had these scars since they suggested an upper class background.

That said, getting them on purpose would be a step too far. Just like tattoos, scars should be earned and not gotten in a frivolous way.

Do scars create attraction due to the handicap principle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handicap_principle) or because they signal bravery and survivability or something else?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I remember back in May of 2010 when I was living in Pittsburgh, PA getting a black eye(and concussion) while sparring at my MMA gym. That weekend at Rock on the Range in Columbus girls were asking about it. I'm about 5'6 and 145lbs(when lean), average looking. I got laid by a girl that asked. I don't know if it was my "injury" game or regular game, or the fact that she was pretty drunk and I had an RV at the camp grounds, but it may have had some effect.

I don't know about faking an injury though. I wouldn't myself go out and try to get a black eye because of it though. Maybe I should do some training again in the offseason of my job and see what happens...haha

I did this a few times in college - I got a little make-up kit for "bruises" from the local costume shop. Apply fake bruise, and go to class. Dudes would stare. Chicks would ask about it. Chicks that then found out it was just make-up expressed interest in wanting me to teach them how to do it.

Perhaps it's time to invest in some FX makeup again, just for fun.

I've got a large scar that spans the entirety of my stomach in width and kind of makes it look like I have abs - it's certainly been a positive in my book. I also like how few guys would have the same scar as I.

I laugh now, at how I used to think I would get it "fixed" by plastic surgery.

I have a friend in a wheelchair. He was born that way. He had a seizure while he was being born. Believe it or not he gets laid occasionally. He can walk but he limps really bad and doesn't have full control over the right side of his body. He tells girls that he got hurt playing football in college. He is married now to a blond 6.5. I have seen him date and bang a few different women. I think they like the fact that he is disabled. It gives them a sense of control. His wife actually has beaten him up once or twice. Girls are weird. You never know what will attract them or turn them on. I think the girls that bang my buddy have a maternal complex or nursing complex. They want someone who is dependent on them like a child. They know they will always be the motherly figure who has to take care of the child. Its funny. I guess they would rather be with a man like that then some fully functional man who can beat them up and thus has all the power.

I heard this guy does pretty well...

[Image: kyle-maynard-mailbag.jpg]

His girlfriend is like a legit 7.5-8!