rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Letting girls live with you

Who's done it before? What should I require from my guest besides sex and breakfast? It's only gonna be for a few weeks and she's paying me rent. I crashed at her place for a while about 4 years ago so I said yes when she asked me to return the favor. She'll be new in town and doesn't know anyone or anything.

We've banged like 8 times and I snuck a few girls in her apartment when she wasn't around. Will I regret this? [Image: helpme.gif] I figured I could tell her to get the hell out or just fuck a girl up the ass in the living room if she pisses me off.

Your house, your rules. If she doesn't like you for some reason (ie. bringing bitches), kindly remind her that it's your apartment or throw her out.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Quote: (08-21-2012 02:16 AM)mental Wrote:  

Your house, your rules. If she doesn't like you for some reason (ie. bringing bitches), kindly remind her that it's your apartment or throw her out.

Exactly. If she acts up tell her to get a hotel.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

You have banged her a few times and she is paying rent?

Thats machiavellian dude...

But yeah, if you get tired of her company, then she can pay rent anywhere else she likes.

Is she looking to relocate to your area? I wouldn't even ask for money if she was giving up the booty.
Just let her get her relationship hooks in you or you'll have a permanent live-in girlfriend.

I'd let her crash for a month or so for free. After that you gotta split the rent.

Team Nachos

I wouldn't do it. I have had too many fucked up situations with girls living with me. You aren't technically her landlord since there wouldn't be a lease, but many states don't let you just kick people out of the house if they established residency.

Call me paranoid, but check out your state laws. Some states are VERY tenant friendly.

Hell yeah, she's paying me rent just like I did with her.

Parlay - Yes, she's relocating to Houston and she'll be in town tomorrow.

It wouldn't hurt if she did cooking all meals and cleaning.

My longest LTR didn't 'live' with me and my roommate per se in University, but she did stay there 4-6 nights a week, and I hated it; the girl never cooked, ate my (and my friends' food), drank my beer, paid no rent and her addition to our internet service plan jacked up our rates...sure it was nice coming home from late classes and having sex at the ready (I'd text her when I was on the bus and tell her to strip naked and get in my bed, she did), but it removed all the mystery and intrigue from the relationship, exposed ourselves to our respective bad habits and inhibited my ability to creep around (which in the twilight of the relationship was a regular occurrence).

Me and my friend had a joke; she was there to eat our food, play our video games, use our shower, do her homework and take my dick. Never again, but if it's just for a few weeks it probably won't be bad, just make sure you lay down the law on the first day; she's not your girlfriend, she doesn't get to make the decisions and she doesn't get to critique and complain about your lifestyle. Do that and you should be golden.

I've done this before. Do not underestimate the amount of drama a girl can cause.
http://heartiste.wordpress.com/2012/08/0...ove-drama/

Nonpareil is spot on. Be short-term and keep your few weeks closer to two than to five.

If you're going to try, go all the way. There is no other feeling like that. You will be alone with the gods, and the nights will flame with fire. You will ride life straight to perfect laughter. It's the only good fight there is.

Disable "Click here to Continue"

My Testosterone Adventure: Part I | Part II | Part III | Part IV | Part V

Quote:Quote:
if it happened to you it’s your fault, I got no sympathy and I don’t believe your version of events.

You'll be fine, the only danger is the time frame, always have a set "leaving" date and run the numbers on it making any sense. Even if she is paying rent your costs go up because you usually have to do more shit while she is there. Unless you want to deal with drama.

Honestly though, living with a girl destroys game for a while. You'll get lazy, go home say hello, make out, fuck, go eat, go to bed... Repeatedly. Then she leaves and it's back to pulling. Hard.

Your set up is better than the last one I ran, which was free board (college student on break) and daily sex. At least she did all of my errands for me.

Make her pay, have sex with you, give her a set date to get out

If she is paying you rent it is kind of a risky move to demand her also do work around the house. That will most likely create resentment on her part and give her reason to do something to mess with you, which will most likely be considered a civil matter so the cops will just tell you tough shit.(My ex took some stuff stuff from me, cops said she had a key I gave her so its not their concern because that isn't a criminal matter, but they also said if I kept bugging her about I would get charges)

if you are cutting her a huge break though and just asking to kick in towards the bills that migth be a different story.

It feels good to get home made meals cooked for me but that's about it. I wouldn't recommend this to any player unless you're in financial trouble and have to pull some Pusscrook moves or just want 24/7 access to pussy and head.

I didn't realize how quiet and bored I get with girls after a few hours. It's not like chilling with a friend and shoot the shit about anything. I don't see how guys get married shiiiiiit. I'm already annoyed with her complaining ass.

Why? I mean like some one said its gonna screw up your game. Is it a dry spell or is she fucking worth it?

Sometimes I have chicks over for the night cuz they live far away (I live in the country side kind of) and I don't want to put em in sketchily cab in the wee hours but really I don't even like sleep overs unless its part of the plan.

When I invite a hot chick to the ranch and she is new sometimes I just let her know that I don't need sex from her. They hate that shit, it takes away their game (but of course it does not work is you are bluffing). So after the spa and the city light views I show em to their room and tell em to ring the maid if they need something because I am going to sleep and don't like to be awakened. Fucking jilts em... You should see the looks the next morning... hahahahahaha. Some are even pissed off. Most just look at me with a "wow that was different" vibe....

Sleep overs occasionally, livie ins? - Why? - as in never...

It lasted a week. I guess she was expecting me to play boyfriend for a few months or however long she planned on staying. Fuck that. I'm never living with a girl again.

It was a great study on American women though. I got to witness the laziness in the kitchen and cleaning, the cussing and "acting like one of the guys", her emotional rollercoaster, and her horrible advice on women. I think I know how married men feel [Image: confused.gif]

Quote: (09-10-2012 04:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

It was a great study on American women though. I got to witness the laziness in the kitchen and cleaning, the cussing and "acting like one of the guys", her emotional rollercoaster, and her horrible advice on women. I think I know how married men feel [Image: confused.gif]

Hah, if you really want to get an impression of what it's like to be married, imagine that bullshit for a decade or so while you continually dread the almost inevitable divorce rape.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

It lasted a week. I guess she was expecting me to play boyfriend for a few months or however long she planned on staying. Fuck that. I'm never living with a girl again.

Hit the nail on the head. I've had a girl stay at my place for a period of time. Never again.

Quote: (09-10-2012 06:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Hit the nail on the head. I've had a girl stay at my place for a period of time. Never again.
Yet we still have marriage threads here

Quote: (09-10-2012 06:19 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Hah, if you really want to get an impression of what it's like to be married, imagine that bullshit for a decade or so while you continually dread the almost inevitable divorce rape.
[Image: mother-of-god-meme.jpg]

There is another problem with letting girls live with you which has thus far been ignored in this thread. Even if you and the girl do not enter into a written lease agreement and even if she does not pay you any rent, she can still acquire rights as a tenant. That means that you may not be able to get her to leave your house unless you initiate formal eviction proceedings and comply with all applicable laws. Complying with the applicable laws generally includes, at a bare minimum, giving her written notice of your intent to evict her. You must then follow through and file a Complaint for Eviction or the equivilent in the court. In jurisdictions which are very tenant-friendly (Washington, D.C. is extremely tenant-friendly), you may not be able to get her to leave even if you do everything in your power to evict her. In that case, you either have to pay her a sum of money in order to move out or have her continue to live with you unless and until the court finally orders that she vacate your home. I realize that this may sound ridiculous and illogical, but I have seen situations such as these multiple times throughout the years.

I had a lizard stay with me in 09-10. She had a decent job, couldnt cook, had a cat, barely had any friends, but she chiefed all day everyday. Girls who smoke are like dudes. It worked out for a while. Ended up smashing one night and smashed on the regular after that. She didnt get weird. I smashed two of her friends too. She didn't trip. I'd do it again with the right chick.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.