rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to School Ideas

Back to School Ideas

School is starting.

Here are some ideas for you guys to increase your access to girls, expand your social circles, and break out of your comfort zone to become more charismatic, more confident, more popular, and with more social opportunities.

Put yourself out there. Demonstrate to everyone that you are alpha. Demonstrate to everyone that you don't give a fuck. Express your talents without fear. Take chances. Do what others are afraid to do. Don't hold back. People will respect you for it.

Max out your life, not only for the pussy, but more importantly, for your own MASCULINE DEVELOPMENT, which will lead to even more pussy, money, and power in the future.

Here are some ideas to get you thinking..

Start a band and play at parties and on campus
Become an actor in the school shows
Writer in the school newspaper
Get on sports teams
Become a newscaster on the school news
Party harder then most
Dance team
Rap
Speech/Debate team
DJ
Become a member of student government
Make videos/movies about your school and post on youtube.
(I know some kids that would film themselves dancing at famous locations on SF and they became pretty popular online)

What else can you guys think of?

You need to be doing at least 2-3 of these things. More if you can handle it. Each of these activities will attract a different type of girl. The more of them you are participating in, the more variety of girls you will attract and be surrounded by.

This can be applied to high school or college. Go hard and also get good grades.

After you get a little fame going and you bang a few girls, come to school in a really nice suit and say you have an interview or something. Just to keep people on their toes about you.

Make sure your wardrobe is right. Don't show up looking dirty, messy, and out of style.

Go hard and have fun. You only got 9 months until school is out! Make it happen boys!

P.S. Here is another post that contains some more info about maxing out your experience at school - High School Gaming

Back to School Ideas

All good stuff.

I just wrote a post about this a ways back.

I can personally vouch for school paper, and newscaster.

I'd also recommend getting into some kind of artistic social circle, as there's almost no dudes (and the ones who are there are either gay or gameless), or travel club.

Also in the next few weeks I'll be starting both boxing and Salsa dancing. I already know Salsa is going to have a great pay off, as there are practically zero dudes doing it. And for my "boxing game," I'm picking up a pair of these, which I hope will become both a good conversation starter and DHV generator.

Back to School Ideas

I would say speak up more in class.

Many teens are afraid of standing out and want to conform. Attention's gonna be on you and this creates a perception that you're top dog in that class.

Have a unique, connected, and maybe funny thoughts about the material. Connect the material with your experiences. Give opinions. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

This means you have to be up on your game with your reading and studies in addition to the activities above. This means taking notes wisely, not just from lectures but also reading. Up the game on reading and notes then you have material for speaking up in class.

Back to School Ideas

Gio, I live in a college town but no longer attend college. In 2 weeks, 10,000 young 18-24 year old college girls will descend upon my town.

What's the best way for a mid/late-20s dude to tap college ass?

Back to School Ideas

Quote: (08-20-2012 01:06 PM)Enfant_Terrible Wrote:  

I would say speak up more in class.

Ya, thats big. It shows some balls and it gives you a chance to display your wit and humor. Don't be in a hurry to show people how smart you are. Its better to be funny. If you have something funny and unique to add to the discussion say it.

Quote: (08-20-2012 01:13 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

Gio, I live in a college town but no longer attend college. In 2 weeks, 10,000 young 18-24 year old college girls will descend upon my town.

What's the best way for a mid/late-20s dude to tap college ass?

1. Go to campus
2. Talk to girls
3. Make a connection with girls
4. Get dates with these girls

Thats the short answer.

Here are some threads with more detailed information:

College campuses for older guys

College Girls

Dating younger girls

College towns

College game for dudes not in college

College game

Here are some advanced techniques to think about. Doing these things will increase the likely hood of banging college girls:

1) Live near campus, the closer the better, right across the street if you can. LIVE AMONG THEM!

2) Shop where they shop, eat where they eat, hangout where they hangout, workout where they workout, party where they party. Get coffee at the campus cafe, eat lunch at the campus food court. Join the campus gym.

3) Get a job on campus. I have done this and it is amazing. I can't believe I didn't get fired. Be careful!

4)Go to the campus shows, concerts, art fairs, farmer markets, etc.

The more you are socializing with these girls the more opportunities you will have. College campus is just like a bar or a club. You have to talk to them, create a connection, then get them out on a date.

Make sure you have your story straight as to why you are on campus. Lie and say you are a student or say you are meeting a friend or something that works for you. I walk around with a laptop bag and say I am a grad student.

Good luck and let me know if you have any specific questions. Read those threads!

Back to School Ideas

Appreciate the tips Gio.

I did some college campus day game last fall. Over September and October, I approached about 40 girls and collected 13 numbers, of which 1 I banged and dated for a few months. By November it got too cold and dark for day game, and when the weather got better in May all the birds had left town for the summer - there are literally only 2 good months for college campus day game in my cold northern college town!

Looking back this wasn't nearly enough. On a college campus I could be approaching 40 girls in a day, let alone over two months. Unfortunately with a 9 to 5 gig, I only had a chance to visit campus from 6-8 pm which limited my prospects as there are far fewer girls out in the evening.

My approach this fall is to adopt a far more industrial Paul Janka-style philosophy and play a ruthless numbers game. Approach, approach, approach and close. Text them that night and go for a quick meet up. Soon you're juggling enough girls in your phonebook that you adopt the two most critical facets in every player's arsenal: (1) outcome independence and (2) abundance mentality.

I've booked the first week of college lectures off of work. I'm going to hit the campus and approach, approach, approach. I'm not going home until I have at least 5 new numbers each day. And them I'm going to mass text them all and line up dates. I figure the first two weeks in September are when girls are most receptive and friendly and before social circles have formed.

Back to School Ideas

Most classes will have a group project. Try to pair up with the cute ones, exchange numbers, so you can arrange "study time"

Back to School Ideas

I'm feeling great this year in college. But alas,class starts on Wednesday. Here are some good ideas how to be good in class.

First, like what others had said, speak up. But when you answer a question, stand up and answer. When I had done this in my freshman year in college, my teacher in class gave me a perfect participation. Plus it takes balls to have everyone look at you.

Also, try to carry some gum. Gum is the classroom version of "Can you buy me a drink?". I'm hitting up the store tomorrow and getting a few packs. It helps with your don't give a shit persona when you chew gum. And chicks will ask you sooner or later.

That's all the advice I have for now. I wish every player in school some mad success.

Nope.

Back to School Ideas

Another idea that has netted me a lay (and more indirectly) is:

find your universities page on facebook. they should have pages for the dorms, the groups, class of ___ whatever, textbook selling whatever. join the groups, find the hot chicks, message the hot chicks asking something about the university. (in first year I was able to just friend them and start talking because no one knew anyone) friend them after a chat, tell them you should meet up sometime after school starts and go to the sick party at ____. then bang

Back to School Ideas

I have a million dollar idea, but I don't think I'll have the time to do it: create a blog/website about campus nightlife or events.

You could easily get a little college fame off it or, at the very least, some conversational DHV.

All you'd have to do is hit up area clubs, parties, restaurants, coffee houses, concerts and whatever else and write up funny stories or reviews about them. Also you should make some of the content sexual, but not go overboard on it (i.e. maybe a funny sex story or something every so often). It wouldn't be hard to do and you could easily make it interactive, like have people upload their own party pics and what not, I also guarantee that a ton of vapid party bitches would be all over it.

You could also do some "meet the author" type events, or just announce where you'd be when and watch the groupies roll in.

Back to School Ideas

There was a guy at my school who did that. It was mostly about parties and him banging chicks. Basically a tucker max type deal. HE also hated on the people running student govt. He ran himself but lost because people just wanted to laugh at his jokes instead of agree with his politics. Funny thing though a female friend of mine once told me he would make an amazing boyfriend because he just got relationships.

As for slaying pussy I think it helped him a bit in the long run.

What about becoming a bouncer at the student nightclub?

Back to School Ideas

The only guy I personally know who bounced was a huge douchebag (like even girls hated him) and didn't get laid from it.

Last year my film class partner was a bartender and I know he pulled quite a bit because of his job.

A friend of a friend mine is a bouncer (I've only met him twice) and plays D3 football. I think he pulls a lot, but I it has more to do with his football status.

Quote: (08-21-2012 06:29 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

There was a guy at my school who did that. It was mostly about parties and him banging chicks. Basically a tucker max type deal. HE also hated on the people running student govt. He ran himself but lost because people just wanted to laugh at his jokes instead of agree with his politics. Funny thing though a female friend of mine once told me he would make an amazing boyfriend because he just got relationships.

As for slaying pussy I think it helped him a bit in the long run.

What about becoming a bouncer at the student nightclub?

Back to School Ideas

Rather than doing videos doing silly, laughable stuff, I would male videos doing cool stuff in or around campus.

Break the mold and find something that is both safe and legal, but daring and has that cool factor, like rappelling off the library building, flashmob dancing, using a proyector to play pong off the side of a building. Use your mind.

Post 5 or 6 or this videos and you will be golden. Use whatever you have a round, but if you have to spend some money or get some special equipment, think of it as an investment.

Back to School Ideas

I may not have as much experience as you guys but one thing that gets a lot of social proof from students is getting the teacher to compliment you more than once.

Example: Me getting to a new English class. We were supposed to write fictional creative story. Before we handed our final essays, the teacher was telling us to bring samples of introduction, ending paragraphs etc so she can read them aloud in class. One day she called me up to sit on a chair next to her, where she and other students were supposed to ask me questions and answer them as the fictional character I chose for my essay.

Long story short, I was able to give witty, funny answers to all the questions and the teacher kept complimenting me each day passing as she was reading my samples. After that, all the cute girls were responding more warmly to me and showing interest. Girls wanted to read every bit of my writing. To my surprise the word "pocket square" sounded funny to them when they read it [Image: blush.gif]

Displaying a talent and getting social proof from the teacher is a huge plus.
The way to be funny, especially with female teachers is giving unexpected answers to them when everyone goes silent. For example, if she jokingly says "shall I shut up and let you guys sleep" or "I'm I boring?", you can answer with a silent "Yes". Moreover, ask interesting questions and challenge the teacher's way of thinking things.

Back to School Ideas

Bookmarked dammit, sport team I have down, though there are no girls that do Judo. Debate team could be a shout, lots of rich girls in the posh union.

Back to School Ideas

oops!

Back to School Ideas

Uhm. Smoke weed.

Thats how I come up with good ideas for game and other shit.

A good amount of people in college smokes so you'll be fine socially if you are able to have weed on supply or know who can get it.

Nope.

Back to School Ideas

Gio, I can't wait to utilize all these tips in my freshman year of college. These are all great tips from a perspective of what to do with your time.

But what about from a psychological perspective? What should you be thinking?

Obviously it depends on the situation, but an important mindset to have is to constantly be thinking about "giving love". I read that phrase in the book "Conquer Your Campus" (google it, easy to download) and it has stuck with me.

Giving love is paying people compliments (when you genuinely feel they deserve it), having a positive attitude, and being additive to the environment. Nobody likes to hear negativity.

I have this one friend who was a loser freshman and sophomore year of high school. Got no girls. He started to dress well in the summer of junior year, "give love", and understand social situations... by the end of the year, he was partying with the popular crowd and had a hot girlfriend.

"I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
~Michael Jordan

Back to School Ideas

Quote: (08-18-2013 01:09 AM)Sleek Wrote:  

Gio, I can't wait to utilize all these tips in my freshman year of college. These are all great tips from a perspective of what to do with your time.

But what about from a psychological perspective? What should you be thinking?

Great questions!

I think you gave the best answer.

Quote: (08-18-2013 01:09 AM)Sleek Wrote:  

"giving love"

The only things I can add to that is..

Have fun.
Be talkative
Speak First
Share your gifts and talents.
Face your fears.
Be positive.

Back to School Ideas

One thing that I constantly see missing in these school threads is the insta date and being the leader. Almost none of these girls have friends. Spend a couple minutes talking and suggest she come along with you.

You go to a couple places together and you will be her new best friend. She will be locked on to you. Go to the store, the waterfront, the park, the vending machine down the hall. Anywhere. Now you can tell her to come to a party you heard about. You can knock on her door at 11pm unannounced. You can suggest watching whatever at your place. She will have this instant connection with you. Lead her anywhere you want. Dont talk to her for 2 minutes and get a number, be her friend/build comfort as fast as possible and get her to comply.

Back to School Ideas

Say if your like 40 minutes a way, should rent a hotel room for a base there or for the night to bounce too?

Back to School Ideas

Quote: (08-22-2013 06:51 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

One thing that I constantly see missing in these school threads is the insta date

Here's is an on campus insta-date:

The dorms at a local university. I see a cute girl walking right towards me with her headphones on. Mixed looking, maybe asian/white, young, petite body..

Just as she gets to me, I touch her arm..

me: hey, what are you listening too?
her: sorry, my headphones were on
me: i was just asking what you were listening too, it looks like you are listening to the chili peppers.
her: oh no, but i love the chili peppers.
me: people say i look like the lead singer
her: omg, you do look like him
me: whats his name?
her" oh i forget
me: so what are you listening to today?
her: the deltones
me: oh i've never heard of them, can i listen?
her: sure

I put one of her headphones in my ear. The music is okay.

me: oh that is cool, i gotta check them out.
her: my favorite right now
me: what are you doing right now?
her: just going for a walk
me: oh thats nice, to where?
her: i don't know, just around campus
me: thats cool, you ever go to the beach?
her: not really, i don't have a car

Blah, Blah, Blah...We chat for a few minutes. Finally, she says this..

her: i'm kind of an alcoholic
me: haha really?
her: ya
me: well, i kind of feel like having a drink, wanna get some wine and hang out?
her: well, im only 18
me: no prob, i can buy it trader joes and we can put it in gatorade bottles
her: oh good idea
me: lets go to joes

We go to Trader Joes and get the wine. Then we walk to the top of this tower with a cool view. We hang out and drink. Other students are up there smoking weed. They let us hit some of their weed. After an hour or so, we are pretty tipsy. I start rubbing her hand and rubbing her back, I lean in and caress her ear and neck with my lips, she gives no resistance and seems into it. We start walking back to campus.

her: i have to go by my dorm room real quick.
me: okay

As soon as we get into the elevator I make my move, the elevator door closes and we start making out. We get to her room and its on, heavy make out, clothes start coming off, my cock is in her hand.

Beautiful, tight, young body. Half Filipino, half white.

I start to take her pants off. There is a knock at the door. Her fat roommate. Fuck!!!

I invite her to my house for dinner. We eat a little, I try to bang, she won't let me. The alcohol is wearing off. She ask me to take her home. I take her number, I text her a few days later, she never gets back to me.

Fuuuccccckkkkk!!!

This is the closest I've come to pulling a girl from her campus and getting a same day lay.

This is how it is with these 18 year olds, easy come, easy go!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-14130-...#pid319856