rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"Buy me a drink"

"Buy me a drink"

When a girl asks you to buy her a drink in either shape or form, how do you guys respond?

I usually use "How about you get the first round and I'll get you the rest of the night?"

or

"If we see each other again later tonight and you remember my name, I'll get your rounds the entire night. Deal?"

"Buy me a drink"

How about:

"Give me a blowjob?"

or

"No, Thanks"

"Buy me a drink"

Neither are any good. Never play into her frame like that, and don't tempt a girl with free shit unless you are G Manifesto.

Order a drink and down it yourself.
Laugh and turn away from her.
Get her a water.
"You first."
"Nothing says class like a random girl begging for a drink."

A girl who asks you to buy her a drink has already disrespected you. It's a classic shit test employed to gauge your compliance. A lot of girls pull this crap then go brag about it to their friends. I know a lot of women that drink for free every night they go out because there are endless waves of men out there willing to fork over cash for a chance at poon. Don't be that guy. You may not bang her with the above moves/lines, but you'll weed out the users.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"Buy me a drink"

Buy her a shot of Turkey or 151 don't let her choose. If she really wants a drink or to play badass she's drink it. Usually doesn't end up well but very funny I'll send those all night and watch the show later.

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-19-2012 10:26 PM)Indyone Wrote:  

When a girl asks you to buy her a drink in either shape or form, how do you guys respond?

I usually use "How about you get the first round and I'll get you the rest of the night?"

or

"If we see each other again later tonight and you remember my name, I'll get your rounds the entire night. Deal?"

[beta fool]'Sure, I'll be right back okay!'[/beta fool]

leave, return holding a beer for me and a water for her.

[Alpha]'Here's your drink!'[/Alpha]

(Seriously, try this sometime, the look on her face will be priceless.)

Or just that old standby; 'I'll buy you a drink if you buy me one first', or hell, if she and I have been speaking for a while and she isn't just humoring me and is interested, I would buy her a drink.

Relevant!

"Buy me a drink"

Players, puh-leaze! Is this amateur hour?

"Would you prefer the cash?"

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

"Buy me a drink"

My default reply is "show me your tits first". As usual they get pissed off, i laugh and go approach another girl.

"Buy me a drink"

What's in it for me?

"Buy me a drink"

"Do guys normally tend to buy you drinks?"

"Yes"

"Why do you think that is?"

"Cuz they like me, they like my personality"

"Nah, I'd say it's because they want to fuck you. Do you normally let guys who buy you a drink fuck you?"

"No !!"

"So if I buy you a drink, it's quite possible I won't get anything in return? So what your're after is something for nothing? That doesn't sound like a good outcome for me"

"Buy me a drink"

"Uh, sure" (like a polite, gracious CEO who got mistaken for the hotel porter by some asshole).

Then wander off and never talk to her again.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

"Buy me a drink"

Laughs.

"How about i just write you a check... You can buy me a drink though. Johnny Walker Black on the rocks."

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-19-2012 11:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I tip my hat off to that one!

"Buy me a drink"

"I don't buy women drinks unless I fornicate with them first."

"Buy me a drink"

[edit]

"Buy me a drink"

@ RawGod
Quote:Quote:

"Uh, sure" (like a polite, gracious CEO who got mistaken for the hotel porter by some asshole).

Then wander off and never talk to her again.

I have to admit, this is the perfect framing. Be unreactive and treat it like what it is: nothing.

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-19-2012 10:34 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Buy her a shot of Turkey or 151 don't let her choose. If she really wants a drink or to play badass she's drink it. Usually doesn't end up well but very funny I'll send those all night and watch the show later.
You're trying to make girls puke [Image: banana.gif]

"Buy me a drink"

Get her a shot of Fernet Branca

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-19-2012 11:35 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

It's funny you say that. I ran into a girl I know(cough cough) at the bar one time. I go in and give her a hug and start talking with her a little bit. She asks me to buy her a drink so I pull out my gangter roll and peel off a 5 and hand it to her. "Here you go, get whatever you want". I just did it to be funny plus I didn't feel like waving down the barmaid. If it was some random girl she woulda got squat.

Team Nachos

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-20-2012 07:20 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: Dogs-humping-puke.gif?]

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-20-2012 09:33 AM)soup Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 07:20 AM)houston Wrote:  

[Image: Dogs-humping-puke.gif?]

He's warming them up. Get them nice and buzzed up and go for the kill later.
I'm gonna try the 151 shot thing next time mechanico. Sounds funny as hell.

Team Nachos

"Buy me a drink"

"I'm gonna try the 151 shot thing next time mechanico"

Worth every penny! I've been doing this for years. It's especially good when it's the last nail in the coffin. It will start off as hey thanks I drink this all the time and an half hour later she'll be telling her friends "that mutherfucker over there"

"Buy me a drink"

Mechanico I just got a special delivery this weekend. A bottle of Rakia from my mother.
It's homemade Macedonian moonshine made from plums. My uncle makes it in Macedonia.
It's strong as hell and will knock you on your ass. She smuggles some back anytime she
goes to visit. It rivals any 151.

I'll offer it up next time I have a girl over [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-20-2012 10:16 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Mechanico I just got a special delivery this weekend. A bottle of Rakia from my mother.
It's homemade Macedonian moonshine made from plums. My uncle makes it in Macedonia.
It's strong as hell and will knock you on your ass. She smuggles some back anytime she

You don't want them puking/passing out at your place this plan is for entitled girls at the bars.

I do get some moonshine from GA with a hint of peach that's smooth. I brought a big jar to a party and the girls went crazy over it. Needless to say they were all fucked in an hour but the ride was good they all started doing kegstands and smoking weed reckless. My bud who threw the party was like WTF at 11:30 or so when all the girls were passed out on the floor and the lawn furniture. They were falling in the pool etc it was a real mess. At one point I yelled "I have a nasal spray bottle full of coke" and waited for the first conscious girl to get with me.

"Buy me a drink"

Quote: (08-20-2012 10:28 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-20-2012 10:16 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

You don't want them puking/passing out at your place this plan is for entitled girls at the bars.

I do get some moonshine from GA with a hint of peach that's smooth. I brought a big jar to a party and the girls went crazy over it. Needless to say they were all fucked in an hour but the ride was good they all started doing kegstands and smoking weed reckless. My bud who threw the party was like WTF at 11:30 or so when all the girls were passed out on the floor and the lawn furniture. They were falling in the pool etc it was a real mess. At one point I yelled "I have a nasal spray bottle full of coke" and waited for the first conscious girl to get with me.

You always have some sweet heart-warming stories to share Mechanico [Image: heart.gif]
[Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

"Buy me a drink"

I think the key is not to react with anger or annoyance, but amusement. You guys have alread listed a number of ways to go about that. You can go for the quick dismissal, or engage her in a brief conversation about her request, then dismiss.

However, if she's particularly rude in her request, requesting a sex act in exchange is appropriate.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."