rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parks and Recreation

Parks and Recreation

I figured I'd throw this loose guide up to one of my staples I've been using this summer. I call it Parks and Rec because it's an easy side game hustle while I get my exercise and outdoor fixes. When the weather is nice I have to do something outside during the daytime at least 3-4 days a week. Basically what it consists of is picking off good targets I spot when I'm going to public parks, beaches at lakes, bike trails, etc etc. Probably adaptable to dog walking areas and big open air public venues or what have you though I don't frequent these.

Equipment: I am either riding a bike or walking. Regardless I have a one of those little drawstring backpacks with my ex/future universities logo on the back (this is key because you can adapt and either say you graduated for the older chicks or you are still in college for the younger 18, 19, 20 yr old set.) I have a beach towel and a book in the backpack as props though I do use them to some extent. Great for working on your tan for all you honkies out there(me). Deodorant to minimize your stink. Gatorade. When I am feeling extra frisky I'll mix up some cheap ass vodka into it, goes down quite smoothly actually and bringing extra along with you *can* be used to tempt the under 21s/younger chicks for whom drinking is still the new hot thing. Also a good in to groups of younger kids and then you can nudge out the younger guys with your experience.

Beaches: This is the most fertile hunting ground. I go to small/medium sized lakes that are part of the local county parks system. I ride a bike to these as they are all at least 10 miles away from my house or farther. I'm in good shape so I make an exaggerated show of slowly getting off my bike, stretching, thousand yard stare over the beach area, locking the bike up. Go really slow with this, it gives the girls a chance to eye you up a bit. Make sure you find a good spot where there are at least two different groups of females, preferably without dudes around. You're probably asking yourself "Hey IWFTM, these girls are usually in groups of 2-3 at the beach. Isn't it hard to open them and not get cockblocked?" This is actually not as bad as it seems because you are alone. These chicks are more bold when they are with their friends and you're by yourself on a crowded public beach, so it's harder to scare the cats away. I usually lounge out and read for a bit, then go for a dip, come back and try to open with some inane shit about the weather or the water temperature, "The water is so warm." Harmless stuff then comment on shit like what kind of stuff they brought to the beach to get the ball rolling then standard day game.
Example: I rolled up and went to lock my bike up. Turns out my lock is busted so I have to bring it over by where I lay out so I'm on the grass instead the beach, a couple of what looks like 18 year old kids are laying out by me. Chick is a 7.5. I open them by saying "Hey would you mind looking after my bike, I want to go fill my water bottles up and I just found out my bike lock is busted." She goes "yeah we can do that." I go fill them up and come back and chat with them about whatever I think they asked about my book and I just went from there. Chatted for about 10-15 minutes, guy goes to the car to do something, I keep talking to her. I had her laughing about something and then I go "Quick, give me your number." I'm shocked this actually works so I punch it into my phone. She later turns out to be a flake though I've gotten numbers that weren't in similar situations where the chick wasn't with a guy. This episode was a huge learning experience, because now if I want, I can ALWAYS use the "my bike bike lock is broken" bullshit as an opener, even if it isn't true. Hasn't failed in about twenty times I'd say. Just don't ask some sketchy looking folks to look after it.
Pros: This is completely free. If I don't bring a car, I don't have to pay as they only charge for parking. I can do this while getting a bike ride in and working on my tan. Going to the beach is fun and I can get drunk and do this, double the fun. It's a more relaxed environment where everyone is in swimsuits, girls are less likely to blow you out like in a bar.
Cons: It's hard to try to snag numbers from multiple groups in just an hour or two without looking like a jerk-off. Which is fine because I'm in this for the fun and the game opportunity is icing on the cake. There are lifeguards that work at these beaches so if you try to do this too much over a short period of time they may try to cockblock you, though this hasn't happened to me yet.

Parks: Similar to the beach section, slimmer pickings. I run this when the weather isn't quite up to beach par. No bike. I'll actually get more reading done on a park day. I'll do some reading, then walk around the park and look for decent targets. Open by asking for directions to this or that. Almost impossible for them not to say anything. Sometimes I'll get the "i'm not from around around here" response and then I'll ask where they are from then make up some bs about how I know the place or such and such friend lives there. Throw some bait out about how such and such place around here is fun and we should check it out.
Pros: Once again, free. Get exercise and more brain cells via reading. Usually not much of an audience while you spit.
Cons: I can't see any if you like to post up outside like a mailbox and read like I do.

Bike Trails: This is easy. I'm usually going fast and will run into some chicks. The cycling type of chick has an amazing body. I'll ride up behind them and open with something like "thank god your going so slow, I can take a break now." I met a steady fuck-buddy this summer this way, we'd go on rides and then shower at her place after.
Pros: Riding a bike is some of the best aerobic exercise possible. Free.
Cons: You have to ride a long way to find girls to open. I'd say about 50% of the time you won't find someone worth spitting at. I'm in it for the exercise though.

The gist of all of this is it lets me run game as a sideshow to keeping in shape. The single best thing about this is that it involves physical exercise, so basically NO FATTIES [Image: banana.gif] My plan for next summer is to throw some Weed Game on top of the beach stuff as extra candy for the ladies.

Parks and Recreation

Quote: (08-18-2012 12:50 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

I figured I'd throw this loose guide up to one of my staples I've been using this summer. I call it Parks and Rec because it's an easy side game hustle while I get my exercise and outdoor fixes. When the weather is nice I have to do something outside during the daytime at least 3-4 days a week. Basically what it consists of is picking off good targets I spot when I'm going to public parks, beaches at lakes, bike trails, etc etc. Probably adaptable to dog walking areas and big open air public venues or what have you though I don't frequent these.

Equipment: I am either riding a bike or walking. Regardless I have a one of those little drawstring backpacks with my ex/future universities logo on the back (this is key because you can adapt and either say you graduated for the older chicks or you are still in college for the younger 18, 19, 20 yr old set.) I have a beach towel and a book in the backpack as props though I do use them to some extent. Great for working on your tan for all you honkies out there(me). Deodorant to minimize your stink. Gatorade. When I am feeling extra frisky I'll mix up some cheap ass vodka into it, goes down quite smoothly actually and bringing extra along with you *can* be used to tempt the under 21s/younger chicks for whom drinking is still the new hot thing. Also a good in to groups of younger kids and then you can nudge out the younger guys with your experience.

Beaches: This is the most fertile hunting ground. I go to small/medium sized lakes that are part of the local county parks system. I ride a bike to these as they are all at least 10 miles away from my house or farther. I'm in good shape so I make an exaggerated show of slowly getting off my bike, stretching, thousand yard stare over the beach area, locking the bike up. Go really slow with this, it gives the girls a chance to eye you up a bit. Make sure you find a good spot where there are at least two different groups of females, preferably without dudes around. You're probably asking yourself "Hey IWFTM, these girls are usually in groups of 2-3 at the beach. Isn't it hard to open them and not get cockblocked?" This is actually not as bad as it seems because you are alone. These chicks are more bold when they are with their friends and you're by yourself on a crowded public beach, so it's harder to scare the cats away. I usually lounge out and read for a bit, then go for a dip, come back and try to open with some inane shit about the weather or the water temperature, "The water is so warm." Harmless stuff then comment on shit like what kind of stuff they brought to the beach to get the ball rolling then standard day game.
Example: I rolled up and went to lock my bike up. Turns out my lock is busted so I have to bring it over by where I lay out so I'm on the grass instead the beach, a couple of what looks like 18 year old kids are laying out by me. Chick is a 7.5. I open them by saying "Hey would you mind looking after my bike, I want to go fill my water bottles up and I just found out my bike lock is busted." She goes "yeah we can do that." I go fill them up and come back and chat with them about whatever I think they asked about my book and I just went from there. Chatted for about 10-15 minutes, guy goes to the car to do something, I keep talking to her. I had her laughing about something and then I go "Quick, give me your number." I'm shocked this actually works so I punch it into my phone. She later turns out to be a flake though I've gotten numbers that weren't in similar situations where the chick wasn't with a guy. This episode was a huge learning experience, because now if I want, I can ALWAYS use the "my bike bike lock is broken" bullshit as an opener, even if it isn't true. Hasn't failed in about twenty times I'd say. Just don't ask some sketchy looking folks to look after it.
Pros: This is completely free. If I don't bring a car, I don't have to pay as they only charge for parking. I can do this while getting a bike ride in and working on my tan. Going to the beach is fun and I can get drunk and do this, double the fun. It's a more relaxed environment where everyone is in swimsuits, girls are less likely to blow you out like in a bar.
Cons: It's hard to try to snag numbers from multiple groups in just an hour or two without looking like a jerk-off. Which is fine because I'm in this for the fun and the game opportunity is icing on the cake. There are lifeguards that work at these beaches so if you try to do this too much over a short period of time they may try to cockblock you, though this hasn't happened to me yet.

Parks: Similar to the beach section, slimmer pickings. I run this when the weather isn't quite up to beach par. No bike. I'll actually get more reading done on a park day. I'll do some reading, then walk around the park and look for decent targets. Open by asking for directions to this or that. Almost impossible for them not to say anything. Sometimes I'll get the "i'm not from around around here" response and then I'll ask where they are from then make up some bs about how I know the place or such and such friend lives there. Throw some bait out about how such and such place around here is fun and we should check it out.
Pros: Once again, free. Get exercise and more brain cells via reading. Usually not much of an audience while you spit.
Cons: I can't see any if you like to post up outside like a mailbox and read like I do.

Bike Trails: This is easy. I'm usually going fast and will run into some chicks. The cycling type of chick has an amazing body. I'll ride up behind them and open with something like "thank god your going so slow, I can take a break now." I met a steady fuck-buddy this summer this way, we'd go on rides and then shower at her place after.
Cons: You have to ride a long way to find girls to open. I'd say about 50% of the time you won't find someone worth spitting at. I'm in it for the exercise though.

The gist of all of this is it lets me run game as a sideshow to keeping in shape. The single best thing about this is that it involves physical exercise, so basically NO FATTIES [Image: banana.gif] My plan for next summer is to throw some Weed Game on top of the beach stuff as extra candy for the ladies.

That is awesome. Your park game is similar to my day game, I think I'll give it a go with your book idea. I could use it for intermission (letting my A.D.D ass keep at it longer) and as prop.

Good up dude.

Parks and Recreation

The gist of all of this is it lets me run game as a sideshow to keeping in shape. The single best thing about this is that it involves physical exercise, so basically NO FATTIES [Image: banana.gif]

i second that. that bike pickup is awesome. i like the benefits..
- riding a bike you get away with being sweaty, tired, dressed like shit, etc.
- if the girl you meet is on the bike too then instant date (or date day after) can be very fun, exciting and adventurous.
- you see how the girl really looks in casual/sporty clothes
- personally a girl riding a bike is my big attraction switch
- the approach itself is special as fuck since it's more spontaneous/surprising than street/mall and much much more unique than club/bar pickup
- mobility
- exercise value of course, i never ride a bike to meet girls but i meet girls riding a bike.

Parks and Recreation

Quote: (08-18-2012 04:37 AM)XXL Wrote:  

The gist of all of this is it lets me run game as a sideshow to keeping in shape. The single best thing about this is that it involves physical exercise, so basically NO FATTIES [Image: banana.gif]

i second that. that bike pickup is awesome. i like the benefits..
- riding a bike you get away with being sweaty, tired, dressed like shit, etc.
- if the girl you meet is on the bike too then instant date (or date day after) can be very fun, exciting and adventurous.
- you see how the girl really looks in casual/sporty clothes
- personally a girl riding a bike is my big attraction switch
- the approach itself is special as fuck since it's more spontaneous/surprising than street/mall and much much more unique than club/bar pickup
- mobility
- exercise value of course, i never ride a bike to meet girls but i meet girls riding a bike.

You're spot on. These chicks are also much more likely to be high-T girls which are usually more fun in the sack. The opener is totally innocuous and you already have one big thing in common.

Parks and Recreation

I read the title of this thread thinking it would be about the tv show

Parks and Recreation

This is a great way to avoid cows.

Parks and Recreation

Quote: (08-21-2012 07:30 PM)houston Wrote:  

This is a great way to avoid cows.

I can't say enough about non-gym exercise and recreation gaming. The attire makes it easy to see who's in shape and who isn't, and what they look like without all the war paint. I also like the outdoorsy athletic type and you have lots of possibility for openers because you have a common interest sitting right in front of you.