rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Patrice O'Neal talks about Brazil on Howard Stern

This has been circulating around the sites.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B4g8umwFj8

It's really interesting hearing O'Neal talk about Brazilian women (first 20 minutes), since he talks about it completely in emotional terms. He's also hilariously funny. He left us too soon.

"Brazilian (working) women sell dreams, American (working) women sell coochie."

That was funny.

I wish i was able to go to Brazil pre 2003 [Image: sad.gif]

Quote: (08-17-2012 11:18 PM)PhilE Wrote:  

Now Brazilian women offer a hybrid version of the dream, but it aint pure like it used to be. Though, it is still way better than anything an American skank has to offer.

I was lucky. I had 6 Brazil trips under my belt before 2003 and loved every minute of it. The only problem was listening to the "vets" back then who said Brazil was even better in the early 90's.....WAY before I started going. [Image: angry.gif]

Shit like that is life changing. The same thing happened to me when I went to the DR and Costa Rica. Before that, I had what I thought was a great life. Getting American pussy at reasonable levels, a nice little apartment and was on the lookout to purchase a home. I was in a job that was going to be a direct pipeline to either a nice senior managerial position, or I could get my doctorate (paid for by my job) and be a shoe in for a tenure track teaching position. I had it made and was set to enjoy my life as either a civil servant or college professor.

Within two weeks of my first trip to the DR I contacted my real estate agent to tell her that I no longer wanted to buy a home, started a business with the intent of quitting my job within the year, and dedicated myself to living a location independent lifestyle.

Those girls sold me the dream and I bought it.

Quote: (08-18-2012 09:40 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Now Brazilian women offer a hybrid version of the dream, but it aint pure like it used to be. Though, it is still way better than anything an American skank has to offer.

Quote: (08-18-2012 11:07 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

...The only problem was listening to the "vets" back then who said Brazil was even better in the early 90's.....WAY before I started going. [Image: angry.gif]

Thats the thing. Every time you talk to old timers, they will always tell you how much better some place was 10, 15, 20 years ago, and they are usually right. But it the end, unless you have a time machine, it doesn't matter how great it was back then. The only thing that does matter is whether it is better there now than where you currently are.

Quote: (08-18-2012 11:07 AM)UrbanNerd Wrote:  

I was lucky. I had 6 Brazil trips under my belt before 2003 and loved every minute of it. The only problem was listening to the "vets" back then who said Brazil was even better in the early 90's.....WAY before I started going. [Image: angry.gif]

It True.......like with DR too. Totally different animal back in the 90s - near unrecognizable now to the long time hands ......and not for the better either.

the more popular a place becomes the more ruined it gets - thats just the way it is, .....that's why so many guys are hesistant about sharing experiences about new discoveries.....

So true...

Like everything and everywhere , the world is getting more global.
The economy has done much better, people have gotten more educated, internet has opened the lines of communication with others....
I do remember the late 90"s were great there and up to the later 2000's.
the dollar,real was 2:1...dinner, an evening in a club was easy....
now its gone expensive.

But most of this was done in Rio and its still a big field to play....young guns!

Quote:Quote:

Thats the thing. Every time you talk to old timers, they will always tell you how much better some place was 10, 15, 20 years ago, and they are usually right. But it the end, unless you have a time machine, it doesn't matter how great it was back then. The only thing that does matter is whether it is better there now than where you currently are.

TRUE That!

On a side note I find it so weird that as the world advances and becomes more and more progressive Women get worst and worst [Image: sad.gif]

An average woman has so much power because the average man is so thirsty i never understood this idea that woman "need saving" if anything MEN need saving. Its Dog eat dog for us and Cat commands dog for them.

Quote: (08-17-2012 12:26 PM)beta_plus Wrote:  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B4g8umwFj8

It's really interesting hearing O'Neal talk about Brazilian women (first 20 minutes), since he talks about it completely in emotional terms. He's also hilariously funny. He left us too soon.

Interesting, thanks for posting. He was so worried about flying but it was a stroke that got him. Good lesson in not worrying about stuff like that (things you can't control) and just go and do it before it is too late.