rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Converting Salsa/Dancing Game

I've built up my salsa skills to the point where I'm confident enough to dance with most females (salsa,bachata,merengue), and I want to know how I can convert Salsa skills to getting these girls back to my place.

I feel like I've built my skills and in a position to reap the advantages, but I just don't know how.

I interact with a lot with these girls (and some have become my friends), but I want to bang more and have less dance "friends".

Any ideas?

I'm following the is thread because I just started taking Salsa lessons. There is definitely game at the group lessons (and afterwards for the more experienced dancers). How long did it take you to feel comfortable, I tend to get lost towards the end of the lessons (more difficult stuff). Thinking about a couple privates

Quote: (08-13-2012 04:17 PM)MalibuPad Wrote:  

I'm following the is thread because I just started taking Salsa lessons. There is definitely game at the group lessons (and afterwards for the more experienced dancers). How long did it take you to feel comfortable, I tend to get lost towards the end of the lessons (more difficult stuff). Thinking about a couple privates

Group lessons are good for practice and for meeting girls (depending upon where you live). If you are just starting out, I highly recommend taking private lessons, as many as two or three per week. I realize that private lessons are not in many people's budget, but if you can afford it, shoot for two or three private lessons per week and one or two groop lessons per week. You wrote that you are taking "salsa" lessons. Are you also studying other types of dance such as merengue and bachata? I ask this because a fair percentage of the music at many latin nightclubs is merengue, bachata, cumbia, and reggeton. If you are learning salsa, I highly recommend that you also learn merengue, bachaga, and cumbia. Many people simply write cumbia off as an "easy" dance and basically refuse to teach it. If you practice the steps in your spare time, you should begin to feel comfortable after about ten private lessons and some group lessons. If you continue with private lessons and group lessons, you should be an accomplished dancer after a year or in even less time. At that point, it would depend on your natural talent and the quality of instruction you are receiving. If you are looking for an instructor for private lessons, make sure you seek an instructor who teaches and emphasizes coordination. Many instructors teach the steps, but ignore the coordination aspect. I went from having no dancing skills whatsoever to being the best dancer I know within one year. I started to feel comfortable after about ten private lessons and gradually improved over a period of about eleven additional months.

Thanks Merenguero. Yes the group lessons in my area seem to teach Salsa and Bachata in the same night. Yea I think I'll start the privates along with the group lessons, I'm a total beginner and it doesn't come naturally. I can see how it being a really good skill, not to mention fun exercise.

What kind of salsa dance do you do?

Mambo, bachata, Cumbia? PS some bad info in here Salsa is a type of MUSIC, mambo, bachata, Cumbia, merengue are all dances to different types of salsa music. Since it is being referred to as "salsa" I would bet good money you're dancing mambo.

Back to the topic, relatively easy. Find beginners start the basics. Most girls can't dance for shit. She will get giddy. Dance on whatever beat she naturally dances to. Usually on one.

Song #1 is basic so she feels good
Song #2 has a happier beat where you teach basic spins
Song #3 is sexual. Pretend you don't get the lyrics, when you spin out (closed position of course), instead of switching hands you lift it up and drop it down your chest. She feels how in shape you are and rubs both her hands on you.

Make out... Rest is up to you.

Oh another note, may be a location thing but pull girls out of venues that play that type of music. Don't go to mambo events dancing bachata or merengue dancing Cumbia etc.

Clarification on the question, i'm not learning to dance, i'm learning how to convert dancing skills into lays. I'm already at the intermediate-advance level in Salsa, Bachata, Merengue.

The problem is that I haven't figured how to escalate this into lays.

I have been getting a shit ton of numbers up to this point, but I needed these girls to practice with so I have been laying low on hitting on them. I have a social circle built of girl dancers which I learned is better not to fuck around with because it creates weird conflict, and lose the opportunity for practice.

I'm done with that and now venturing out and turning these dancing skills into lays.

There lies game.

I'll outline some observations in the post below to keep things tidy.

Dancing Targets:

#Girl 1
The hot dance
r

skill level: high
rating: 6-8, tight body

This girl is into dancing. Wears the red dress, or the red dress wears her? High skilled male dancer goes for her. Intimidating as shit but usually nice.

#Girl 2
Dancer wannabes

skill level: Medium-high
rating: 5-7, average faces, some curves here and there

The majority. Can be found taking group classes, usually forms groups of other dancer wannabe's, has shit-ton of guys to dance with. Will be impressed if you dance ok as there is a scarcity of skilled male dancers and she wants to be cool and dancing instead of sitting-out waiting to be asked.
Tactic: just straight up talk to her when she's sitting-out (the benches haha) and ask for her number, then dance with her.

#Girl 3
Unskilled with pretty/ok face

Just begun, virgin pussy. Easy to wow. Spin her once, then spin her again, so she feels like she's a "dancer". lol. She may or may really be into it.
Tactic: have a convo with her on the floor as your moves are rather basic, then take her number after using whatever bullshit excuse.

There.

The problem is you will usually have only one dance song. Escalation is a bitch because target might think you as a dancing-partner. How do you make your intentions known that bitch i'm not trying to dance with you i'm trying to take you home!

Second problem, what to do after you have her number? lol. Do you take her salsa? I need to figure this out. But if you ask me, i would not take a my date to salsa as you open her up to a "wow" experience to other higher skilled dancers. Group classes maybe?

In short, dancing salsa will only take you so far, and there game takes over. There are lots of highly-skilled guy dancers that get no pussy, and I don't want to be them. I need an ROI. So how to fuse game into this? Input appreciated!

Why are you trying to pull from class?

Go to a real salsa venue. 100x more targets and do the above steps and shoot for a one night stand.

I have pulled 0 lays from class (sure it can be done but a shitty ROI). 100% have been from dance venues.

When I say salsa venue I don't mean "free to dance around after class". Find legit salsa places to the dance you know best and do the same thing flip Out of turn, drop hand down chest. Doing a body wave also works. Then she'll be into you and you make out.

Quote: (08-14-2012 01:16 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Why are you trying to pull from class?

Go to a real salsa venue. 100x more targets and do the above steps and shoot for a one night stand.

I have pulled 0 lays from class (sure it can be done but a shitty ROI). 100% have been from dance venues.

When I say salsa venue I don't mean "free to dance around after class". Find legit salsa places to the dance you know best and do the same thing flip Out of turn, drop hand down chest. Doing a body wave also works. Then she'll be into you and you make out.

I don't go to class. I'm at the clubs.

You mean kiss her on the dance floor? Mind giving more details? I presume there is more to just kissing her on the dance floor

So you drop her hand down your chest she gets giddy you start making out. Or a body wave.

You then move back to grab a drink/sit down because you should be hot/sweaty.

Talk talk talk.

Dance again take her to a quieter part of the venue so you can more aggressively make out (girls at those places tend to be more shy)....

What more specifics are needed?

Guessing I'm more aggressive than you, I only go for one night stands at night.

Do you do this to "regulars"? Girls who are on the dancing scene or to tourists?

Are you a regular?

Are you friends with other dancers? Do you take numbers?

I mean just going to kiss them is most logical. What if they pull back and wasn't expecting it do you stop?

What do you say to get them out the club? "Looking to hang-out?"

I'm a regular at one place but I do no pull from there. Use it solely to practice dancing and got to be good friends wih one of the best girl dancers who is hot and use her as proof when we go out once and a while.

I pick off the non-regulars. In my city the regulars think they are hotter because they can dance. Hence why it's much easier to pull when you walk in with a 7+ who can dance as make you look good as well when you dance.

I only take phone numbers from 2 girls. 1. Real bad ass dancers to dance with. 2. Girls who are actually conservative (these are rare and usually don't go anywhere)

Going for the kiss or not should be Kim of second nature game. This is why I use the arm to chest move or multiple other ones. You want her to "graze" your biceps, chest, shoulders, back etc. Dance more sexual if she likes it. If she's giving you that stupid smile stare and forcefully locking eye contact she's a no go and is there for "learning". Next her. Shit drop her in the middle of the song.

Depending on how crowded it is if you start getting sweaty/hot.

"lets go outside and chat for a second and cool off". (take her hand and lead her out)
"I'm having a smoke"
"I need to grab my coat"

Etc etc excuses to move around. You can use any exit line if she likes you enough, but of course she has to like you enough and you should be socially aware enough to know.

20% salsa venue with social proof
80% solo

Feel free to ask away. Another good rule.

if you're no having fun at salsa venues, you will not pull a salsa venues

Girls there want to believe you came just to dance and have fun... Then you know something just "happened".

Quote:Quote:

I only take phone numbers from 2 girls. 1. Real bad ass dancers to dance with. 2. Girls who are actually conservative (these are rare and usually don't go anywhere)

when you say bad ass do you mean real good dancers or horrible dancers?

Do you set-up dates outside salsa'ing afterwards?

Quote:Quote:

20% salsa venue with social proof
80% solo

Feel free to ask away. Another good rule.

80% of your converts are from solo missions? Interesting. I now have a group of girl-friends (most I could get if I wanted) that invite me to go out dancing, but would like to branch out towards solo-dolo more. I still want to maintain my core group of practice bodies (lol) but they are not target.

More tips on solo-dolo?

Ask away. Got it. (what to lose anyways? there's always the next girl who wants a chance to dance anyways. lol)

I'll have to work on this kino'ing business. Thanks! I'm testing this.

+rep

When I say bad ass dancer I mean decent looking 6 minimum and can actually dance on 1, on 2 an on 3. Not this bullshit look I can do the basic step and 3 spins and a cross body lean. I mean they can style, move, be sexual and can do a body wave... Correctly. Ie:hot. They dance well enough for you to give them a +1 because you know they'd be great in bed.

I shoot for snls at night, I find number hoarding at night to be terrible. They later rationalize you may be a bad guy because they met you at a "club". This may be location specific.

In terms of going solo, this is a bit tougher because you have to have undeniable belief in yourself. The girls know a guy solo at a salsa venue is looking to pull. So that's why earlier I mentioned it should be fun. To be honest I enjoy going out dancing, it should not stressful you out to have fun and you exude a better vibe but of course you dance "sexual" and thu get the hint.

Finally. Sure great to have bodies to dance with but I treat girls with the same cutthroat mentality.

Are they fuckable? No... Are they actually better dancers than me? No? Delete

Are they fuckable? Keep.
Are they amazing dancers? Keep.

Don't run a charity, join the peace corps for that.

Second dates/meet ups. Not much I can do to help you here. My style is a bit off. If I were to suggest options, just find your skillset and do that. If you're a bar guy take her to a bar, dance guy take her dancing, outdoorsy go to a quiet area in a park and bring drinks, beaches whatever. Your lifestyle dictates your dates. No different from salsa girls.

I'll be out the rest of the day ping me via PM if you bump the thread and I'll respond later.

Have fun dude! Dancing is actually exciting if you're good. You walk different and your confidence goes up. Just reflect back to when you first started. Bet you're no where near the same in terms of body language, beat and gait.

ManilaGuy:

The way to pull at dance-specific venues (such as a salsa only joint, or a swing only joint) is to dance with a girl, ask her to dance with you again after the dance ends (to see if her interest in you is good). During the second dance, up the talking a little bit to get her more comfortable with you.

After the second dance, ask her, "Hey, wanna go grab some drinks?" Either she says yes or no, if she says yes you bring her to another bar. While at the bar you run normal talking game on her. Then after 30-90 minutes at the bar suggest you go back to your place under a pretense, "I'm gonna bring you home but first I want you to try out this new drink I've been making", etc, some sort of bullshit excuse.

Once at your place THEN you kiss, then you go for the bang.

At dance-specific venues, you gotta use a mix of club game and first-date game, in that you need to bounce her out but you don't escalate much at the dance venue (other than holding her close to you, and being seductive in general) until you get her back to your place.

I've done this many times.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I like this. Looks like a mini-first date bang scenario. I'll give it a try one day.

Sam has been added to my list of forum guys i'd be interested in meeting since we have different styles/approaches/opinions.

Anyway one other thing that should have been mentioned all the venues i go to are within 5-10 minutes of where i live by cab at all times regardless of city. Location, location, location. One life-long goal is to never own a car, big cities for life.

Have a wonderful summer everyone. Catch you in a month or so.

Every day you're not chasing women is a wasted day!

Quote: (08-14-2012 07:44 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

ManilaGuy:

The way to pull at dance-specific venues (such as a salsa only joint, or a swing only joint) is to dance with a girl, ask her to dance with you again after the dance ends (to see if her interest in you is good). During the second dance, up the talking a little bit to get her more comfortable with you.

After the second dance, ask her, "Hey, wanna go grab some drinks?" Either she says yes or no, if she says yes you bring her to another bar. While at the bar you run normal talking game on her. Then after 30-90 minutes at the bar suggest you go back to your place under a pretense, "I'm gonna bring you home but first I want you to try out this new drink I've been making", etc, some sort of bullshit excuse.

Once at your place THEN you kiss, then you go for the bang.

At dance-specific venues, you gotta use a mix of club game and first-date game, in that you need to bounce her out but you don't escalate much at the dance venue (other than holding her close to you, and being seductive in general) until you get her back to your place.

I've done this many times.

+2

I got the flags. Shit works!

Some notes

Salsa/Bachata will give you the platform but you will need outside game to compliment it
This includes favorable logistics
After you get her back to place, you will need to run the stuff learned from Bang! I was weak in bed game but tightened it

Aggressive always wins, as WestCoast points out. Hold no punches.. be thorough!

Good work slayer!

KEEP TAKING CLASSES IT GETS EASIER

Quote: (09-09-2012 09:23 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

Some notes

Salsa/Bachata will give you the platform but you will need outside game to compliment it
After you get her back to place, you will need to run the stuff learned from Bang! I was weak in bed game but tightened it

Quote: (09-09-2012 10:24 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Good work slayer!

KEEP TAKING CLASSES IT GETS EASIER

Quote: (09-09-2012 09:23 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

Some notes

I'm trying this tonight in a legit Latin bar/lounge in Latin part of town.

Came in the bar with nothing, came out with girls forming circles around me.

Dancing really helps!

Unfortunately, my friend was being a cockblock wanting to go home (he does not dance). Funny how he was preaching about the game by neil strauss on the ride there while I just stayed innocent asking about "what is game?". At the floor he talked a lot, but the girls ended up with their attention at me.

Latin girls seem to dance different, like their rythm is more in-tuned. It was a very sensual experience even though I didn't show my fancy moves.

I think the next order of business is to take more classes and get a better wing.

Quote: (08-13-2012 03:46 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

I want to know how I can convert Salsa skills to getting these girls back to my place.

Any ideas?

One thing you can do is find girls that are just starting out and invite them over to your place to "practice." Once you get them over to your place, its on you to seal the deal.

I've known a guy who was a veteran (late 20s) in a salsa club and banged several girls from each season's class. It's definitely not impossible. He had serious asshole game going on, teasing girls all the time and, combined with his status and intimate touching from salsa, I can't say that I'm surprised by his success.

Anyways, I'd say that he would have banged some girls in any setting, salsa was just a prop for some status and faster escalation.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (09-16-2012 08:30 AM)JayMillz Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2012 03:46 PM)manilaguy Wrote:  

I want to know how I can convert Salsa skills to getting these girls back to my place.

Any ideas?

One thing you can do is find girls that are just starting out and invite them over to your place to "practice." Once you get them over to your place, its on you to seal the deal.

Problem is my place is pretty small with no shared space. So practicing is out of the question.

I need to get them to come-over from a different location, hence club.

Quote: (09-18-2012 06:07 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I've known a guy who was a veteran (late 20s) in a salsa club and banged several girls from each season's class. It's definitely not impossible. He had serious asshole game going on, teasing girls all the time and, combined with his status and intimate touching from salsa, I can't say that I'm surprised by his success.

Anyways, I'd say that he would have banged some girls in any setting, salsa was just a prop for some status and faster escalation.

Do you know his skill level?

I ran asshole game with success but I learned to play it down for the regulars. You don't want a rep following you in the Salsa circuit. You want these regulars to feed you/pipe-line you.