rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stuck in the good ol' USA still? Try a pothead

This is for guys, like me, who don't have much game with American girls. I'm a quirky pro-poker player. Here's my advice: date a pothead. Going out with a sexy pothead (not all of them are overweight) is a dream girl. The weed seems to break through the cultural conditioning she has received her entire life and bring out the sweet horny young thing she was meant to be. I had all but given up on fucking in America. I have already made plans to move to Europe in one year (still going too, God I love it there) but recently I have been hanging out with a sexy lady who I smoke with and we've started fooling around.

Pros: Getting high as soon as your with her gets you both on the same page. That stupid movie on FX and constant re-runs of pawn stars? She's down cause she's so stoned she can hardly move.
Long periods of awkward silences can be chalked up as your both just stoned as shit.
Less involved with internet bullshit. The girl I'm hanging out with has 50 facebook friends. Thank god! What a diamond in the rough. I hate those girls who think their celebrities with 2 thousand facebook friends.
More enjoyment of sex. Less inhibitions.

Cons: Your high all the time. Motivation goes down. Can't remember shit. A little bit too much time may be sent looking at conspiracy videos.
Girl talks non-stop about the documentaries she's seen. I don't care, but act like I do because I don't have the balls to tell her I don't give a shit.

For those of you who have never smoked weed or say "I did it a couple times in high school" why don't you throw on a hippie shirt and go to a music festival or phish concert and get down with some of the girls. I think the girls into the music scene and drug scene have better social skills than the gold diggers and drama queens at the hip bars and clubs. Once you start going out with them make it clear you won't tolerate bad hygiene though. Sometimes, even the prettiest pot-heads can get lazy with that shit. Take a fucking shower! lol

It varies. I fucked a pothead who smokes multiple times a day. She was a head-case and played more games than any other chick I have ever known.

She was good in bed, though.

I also fucked a few potheads who were cool as shit and exactly how you describe in your post. They were also good in bed.

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:18 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

This is for guys, like me, who don't have much game with American girls. I'm a quirky pro-poker player. Here's my advice: date a pothead. Going out with a sexy pothead (not all of them are overweight) is a dream girl. The weed seems to break through the cultural conditioning she has received her entire life and bring out the sweet horny young thing she was meant to be. I had all but given up on fucking in America. I have already made plans to move to Europe in one year (still going too, God I love it there) but recently I have been hanging out with a sexy lady who I smoke with and we've started fooling around.

Pros: Getting high as soon as your with her gets you both on the same page. That stupid movie on FX and constant re-runs of pawn stars? She's down cause she's so stoned she can hardly move.
Long periods of awkward silences can be chalked up as your both just stoned as shit.
Less involved with internet bullshit. The girl I'm hanging out with has 50 facebook friends. Thank god! What a diamond in the rough. I hate those girls who think their celebrities with 2 thousand facebook friends.

Cons: Your high all the time. Motivation goes down. Can't remember shit. A little bit too much time may be sent looking at conspiracy videos.
Girl talks non-stop about the documentaries she's seen. I don't care, but act like I do because I don't have the balls to tell her I don't give a shit.

For those of you who have never smoked weed or say "I did it a couple times in high school" why don't you throw on a hippie shirt and go to a music festival or phish concert and get down with some of the girls. I think the girls into the music scene and drug scene have better social skills than the gold diggers and drama queens at the hip bars and clubs. Once you start going out with them make it clear you won't tolerate bad hygiene though. Sometimes, even the prettiest pot-heads can get lazy with that shit. Take a fucking shower! lol

using drugs to improve game? that's a real playa tip lol. i thought one of the basic rules of the game is avoiding alcohol, not to mention illegal drugs.

alcohol and drugs go against everything that is game in my book. I get it if you use it to relax girls but I wouldn't use them yourself.

Quote: (08-20-2012 04:36 AM)chamele0n Wrote:  

Quote: (08-13-2012 05:18 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

using drugs to improve game? that's a real playa tip lol. i thought one of the basic rules of the game is avoiding alcohol, not to mention illegal drugs.

alcohol and drugs go against everything that is game in my book. I get it if you use it to relax girls but I wouldn't use them yourself.
Are these some rules that a PUA created? I've never heard anything like that in my life. Every guy I've ever known who does good with girls drinks and smokes.

I don't know about dating a pothead because I don't date any girls haha. It's nice to get stoned with a girl and just chill though. I always tell newbies on here to smoke before going out if they get real nervous so you can take it easy and not have a heart attack. You can't really stereotype smokers. They're all different.

i love having sex stoned...

I love certain kinds of drugs, but I agree that it's a bad idea to use drugs to solve your problems (e.g. approach anxiety or awkward silences). Same as guys drinking alcohol or doing coke to feel awesome and talkative. All those issues shouldn't be issues if you had your shit together.

I also understand that many kinds of (American) girls are not tolerable because of a plethora of cultural influences, but from your post I also notice the problem lies partially with you.

Quote:Quote:

Cons: Your high all the time. Motivation goes down. Can't remember shit. A little bit too much time may be sent looking at conspiracy videos. Girl talks non-stop about the documentaries she's seen. I don't care, but act like I do because I don't have the balls to tell her I don't give a shit.

Not trying to bust your balls, but it seems like a better idea to deal with real life issues head-on, and then get high when you're on top of your game and on top of life. This current strategy is setting you up to succeeding only when high and only when you go to hippie festivals in your hippie tees.