rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18-21 girls NYC?
8-21 girls NYC?
I want a place to meet 18-21 year old girls in New York City. Does anyone from the area have any good places to go?
8-21 girls NYC?
For Daygame, Times Square is probably one of the most target rich planets on the planet.

Clubs and bars are downtown, East Village, Chelsea, L.E.S., Williamsburg
8-21 girls NYC?
Just go up Broadway. They work in every store. The tourists you'll see in the parks, Central Park, Washington Square.
McDonald's is the only place you can piss in the city if you're just walking around. You'll see them waiting in line for the bathroom.
They're also always on the subway.

Team Nachos
8-21 girls NYC?
Quote: (08-09-2012 03:18 PM)Dan Wrote:  

I want a place to meet 18-21 year old girls in New York City. Does anyone from the area have any good places to go?

Outside pretty much everywhere in Manhattan... Greenwich village and the surrounding area is a great hunting ground most of the year too since NYU is right there. My first lay in NYC came from a tiny hole in the wall bar in Time Square though. 26 year old dancer (performer, not stripper).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee
8-21 girls NYC?

Union Square, most definitely. NYU area.
8-21 girls NYC?
Quote: (08-09-2012 09:33 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Outside pretty much everywhere in Manhattan... Greenwich village and the surrounding area is a great hunting ground most of the year too since NYU is right there. My first lay in NYC came from a tiny hole in the wall bar in Time Square though. 26 year old dancer (performer, not stripper).

Had to be Jimmy's Corner?