rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drug Game ?

Drug Game ?

It was inevitable that it would lead to this. My taste for skanky scenester women and hipster broads means when I party and go out drugs are always swirling around. I keep things Kosher and stick to my weed and have no qualms about mushrooms but dealing with chemicals and designers is not my thing.

Now I'm looking for some tips on how to navigate this shit without getting swirled in.

Background:

This past weekend shit got way to real. I don't mind if bitches are doing shit when I chill with them in a bar or at a jam, but when I went from making on a hot brunette and her looking into my eyes for a bang to the next minute her hyped on M and not being able to keep her hands off me and begin AKWARD as hell (more background to this...once she she rolled her "Bi" side started coming out and she started running game on broads.. wtf). It was just to much for me even though she was groping my ass and we we're making out hard in the bar. Normally I meet girls either stoned or strait but seeing that transition and her being so damn awkward killed it for me.... I got the # and let her run off into the night. She left with the the two orbiters whom supplied the drugs.

Its a consequence of the situations I put myself into but just wondering how other RVF kats navigate it?

If you partake in doing stuff or not, does not matter.

Drug Game ?

There's not really a surefire way to navigate the waters. Since there's no industry standard, you never know how intense the substance is, nor how the person is going to be able to handle it, hence the awkwardness of her transition.

Personally, I'd rather deal with a drunk girl on blow than someone on E/M, unless they came there with me, or I knew they were going to be there. It's different for every substance. I banged this 8 in college who was on LSD at a bar, downtown, and had her shit relatively together; she'd go off on insanely deep tangents here and there, but was not awkward. The sex was amazingly primal.

Girlfriends and beta suppliers (ugh, the worst) are usually very protective of any cute girl on E/M, and most chemical/designer drugs, unless you know one or more of her friends.

Cocaine...now, a woman on that, is a different beast, and generally much easier to handle, if you can handle listening to her ramble all night...and if she's doing blow, chances are, it'll be a looooong night, although that's not necessarily a bad thing.

The best advice I have is try to make assessments early. If she's on a chem/designer, you have no idea if she's peaking on it, and how long she'll be peaking for. If she comes across as "drugged out" it's probably not the best use of your time. Also, you never know what kind of backlash can happen from banging some girl on drugs, especially if she's ~25 or younger. Better to play it safe and smart.

Drug Game ?

maaaan. In my hometown there's a crew of skanky chicks who love dick and love blow. I'd go to this girls house and she and her friends would be doing huge lines. I don't touch the stuff, but it can get crazy. With the drugs come drama and occasionally violence. I'd say try to stay away from the chicks who go HARD on the drugs. The girl I was banging once did 12 e-tabs right before we fucked. Another time she was stupid fucked on blow. Then she started doing meth and I broke it off. Familiarize yourself with what normal/bad/overdose trips look like.

If they're on E just keep them entertained and play with their senses a lot, they like feeling shit. if they're on coke play along, you don't even really have to pay attention. Make out/bang her to shut her up.

If you meet her at a club/rave and shes on e she probably popped a few before she came in and maybe has one for when she starts crashing.

I don't really know any specific game for chicks on drugs though. Just keep them focused on you. Ask them if they've ever had sex while on the drug, if they have they can't get enough, if they haven't show them what it feels like.

Drug Game ?

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I thought this was going to be about using drugs to help you game. I don't like girls on drugs. They are bad news and have a way higher likelihood of being bat-shit crazy.

Besides if they are on booze, pot, or blow. That's all good then. Stimulants generally just make them horny but I would stay away from the crack/meth-heads.

Drug Game ?

Thanks for the replies thus far!

I guess I really don't know how to notice bad trips, I've been used to girls on blow or just kinda in the heat of their highs. I got cockbloked somewhat by some board whom I used to fool around with getting all emotional at this bitch because her current man hung out with her. She was baling and all this crap a minute after she was convinced she was going to crack the girl I was with in the jaw... drama. Looking back this broad strait up cockblocked me. as she was flirting with me at the start of the night and I was ignoring her since she had a man and I knew she was all talk. She did not start any shit until I tried to take my girl onto the dance floor.. which was a poor move on my part since this broad isn't about dancing but I just wanted her to shutup and escalate after we did shots. I stayed damn clear away from it after these girls escalated, and then took this girl back and proceeded to jam my tongue down her throat. She calmed down a bit after this but I think that situation fried her brain out because then she started acting shady and shifty after that ordeal. I just want to get the bang out of the way, I really have no qualms escalating with this girl, I am meeting her on Saturday so if she does not flake its a go. I don't think she will do anything when we meet (hopefully) if she does that will be a major red flag that shes waaaay to deep into the pills and powders.

This bitch was purring like a cat when she was trying to pick up a broad tho - I've never seen anything like that. Girl game is completely fucked up, they are super direct but do odd shit like caress and smell bitches necks. If a dude tried that shit he would get laughed at. If she wasn't hyped up on shit I would of tried to wrangle a threesome since I did try to pick up that girl she wanted easier in the night. But her Arab friend wanted me more... so iunno whats up with that... fucked up. Being in a small City sucks as battle lines get drawn to close - but - game works so much easier because girls are preety clueless.. but hey that's just how it is.

I admit though the situation overwhelmed me, I felt sleazy trying to push things further with this girl while she was so hyped up on E. We both wanted sex but I think I missed that small window of opputunity while she was still somewhat "there". Her friend vetted me and I preety much got the green light.. but damn.. Train wreak all around.

Drug Game ?

drugs effect people differently, so I don't think you are ever going to find a tried and true solution that you can implement across the board with any kind of predicable success, but I have had a little success with things like pointing out potential police trouble. Drug users usually want to get away from cops, if you can point out the potential to be arrested you might be able to get them to leave with you to a "safer" place, like your house. You also might just get them fired up and confrontational though.

Another thing you've gotta worry about if a chick is too fucked up on drugs when you bang you also increase the possibility of being a rape charge later on. And if she does go to the authorities they will be able to test her and find drugs in her system, further complicating your situation.

You also have no idea what other drugs they do, so you could be sticking it to an IV drug user or thief.

Drug Game ?

Stupid broads getting too fucked up on drugs or alcohol is a turn off for me. Most girls 23yr old or less cant handle it and consequently they act stupid, ignorant, belligerent or turn into fuckin' WEIRDOS. I try to stay away from hardcore drug/alcohol users. Like snoop said " chick is too fucked up on drugs when you bang you also increase the possibility of being a rape charge later on. And if she does go to the authorities they will be able to test her and find drugs in her system, further complicating your situation." Thats not a road I want to travel, but that is just me.
Marijuana on the other hand has gotten me many BJ and a couple of bangs. It also increases your longevity while having sex.
I was at a bar down the street from my house and i got started talking to this chick, solid 8, who wasnt fucked up on drugs or alcohol YET. Well anyways, we got to talking and I found out she smokes weed. I kept that in the back of my head and continued with the next topic. I ran some typical RFV game on her and when it was time to close and swoop her for the home run, I simply told her "Hey I'm about to go smoke some weed, want to join." She said yes and i ended up taking her back home, chiefin' on the magic marijuana, going skinny dippin' and blowing my load all over her face.

Drug Game ?

i concur. booze, pot and maybe coke. with the rest, the chick is just too fucked up to make the lay worth the potential downside. where i live, some of the honeys who love the stuff still use that as a shit test. wtf's up with that?

there is no try. only do and do not.

Drug Game ?

I've done my fair share of experimentation. I've probably done everything under the sun except heroin.

I've never mixed drugs and game, and don't plan on it, though it could come in handy in the future if I start going out to clubs again. I've had various bad experiences with girls and hallucinogens, 99% of them just can't handle the things that acid and mushrooms reveal to you.

Girls and party drugs like E, blow, and meth can get ugly. I've also had good experiences with girls and blow as long as they can control their roll and don't get too deep.

I can see keeping an 8 ball stashed away somewhere should the need arise. It's pretty gratifying, in a fucked up, hedonistic rock-star way, having a girl do a line of coke off your cock (been there a couple times).

The best hookups I've had are always from musicians. If you want to mix game and blow, I highly suggest you control her intake. Two small lines should be enough to get a girl in that fun-loving, excited, and deviant mode where she'll let you do anything to her, and will probably want that. Any more than that and she runs the risk of getting all gacked out, acting annoying and strung out and shit.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-08-2012 10:22 PM)kosko Wrote:  

It was inevitable that it would lead to this. My taste for skanky scenester women and hipster broads means when I party and go out drugs are always swirling around. I keep things Kosher and stick to my weed and have no qualms about mushrooms but dealing with chemicals and designers is not my thing.

Now I'm looking for some tips on how to navigate this shit without getting swirled in.

Background:

This past weekend shit got way to real. I don't mind if bitches are doing shit when I chill with them in a bar or at a jam, but when I went from making on a hot brunette and her looking into my eyes for a bang to the next minute her hyped on M and not being able to keep her hands off me and begin AKWARD as hell (more background to this...once she she rolled her "Bi" side started coming out and she started running game on broads.. wtf). It was just to much for me even though she was groping my ass and we we're making out hard in the bar. Normally I meet girls either stoned or strait but seeing that transition and her being so damn awkward killed it for me.... I got the # and let her run off into the night. She left with the the two orbiters whom supplied the drugs.

Its a consequence of the situations I put myself into but just wondering how other RVF kats navigate it?

If you partake in doing stuff or not, does not matter.

IMO, to pickup and/or hang with a girl on E, you have to do it with her. People on E are on a different wavelength.

As an example of the experience I had that made it most clear, I once rolled with a chick, and we hung with another couple we played with, and they all did another bean at like 5AM, and it was like I wasn't even with them anymore. Some kind of telepathic bond gets created, and I'm not a big believer in that type of thing but its real when it comes to E.

Generally, E and M are not a strong a drug as shrooms. You'll be way less inebriated and way more in control. Just keep moving; either dance or fuck. I kind of ODd on M in Medellin last year when I did a LOT without realizing it, but threw up a couple of times and was fine minutes later. Shrooms are way more intense than just doing a bean or normal size dose of M.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-09-2012 02:25 AM)Alpha Mind Wrote:  

There's not really a surefire way to navigate the waters. Since there's no industry standard, you never know how intense the substance is, nor how the person is going to be able to handle it, hence the awkwardness of her transition.

Personally, I'd rather deal with a drunk girl on blow than someone on E/M, unless they came there with me, or I knew they were going to be there. It's different for every substance. I banged this 8 in college who was on LSD at a bar, downtown, and had her shit relatively together; she'd go off on insanely deep tangents here and there, but was not awkward. The sex was amazingly primal.

Girlfriends and beta suppliers (ugh, the worst) are usually very protective of any cute girl on E/M, and most chemical/designer drugs, unless you know one or more of her friends.

Cocaine...now, a woman on that, is a different beast, and generally much easier to handle, if you can handle listening to her ramble all night...and if she's doing blow, chances are, it'll be a looooong night, although that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Coke is great for getting chicks out of the bar. In my experience, it gives them an excuse to go home with you. For the chicks that are really into it, though, it gets expensive, and the dry-mouth kind of takes some of the sexiness out of it. That having been said, its a necessary tool in my arsenal - not my thing, but its like stocking a bar. Also, it can be addictive, unlike E.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-09-2012 01:25 PM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

I thought this was going to be about using drugs to help you game. I don't like girls on drugs. They are bad news and have a way higher likelihood of being bat-shit crazy.

Besides if they are on booze, pot, or blow. That's all good then. Stimulants generally just make them horny but I would stay away from the crack/meth-heads.

I agree with staying away from crack, but meth heads are the greatest. They stay up for 3 days doing little more than fucking and drinking water and cum. I've never done meth, but I've been with at least 3 meth heads and the sex was OFF THE HOOK every time.

Drug Game ?

Every guy should be stocking oxycodone these days, too. My main girl right now is way into it, and I've seen her and another chick I had a threesome with have a three with another dude for one pill each, street value $30 at most now and a lot less with a script and prescription plan. She's been a stripper, and says strippers routinely leave the club with customers that offer them just one pill, and it does make them want sex, though they don't get as sex-crazed as on meth or as touchy-feeley as on E.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-12-2012 10:39 PM)DirkJohanson Wrote:  

Every guy should be stocking oxycodone these days, too. My main girl right now is way into it, and I've seen her and another chick I had a threesome with have a three with another dude for one pill each, street value $30 at most now and a lot less with a script and prescription plan. She's been a stripper, and says strippers routinely leave the club with customers that offer them just one pill, and it does make them want sex, though they don't get as sex-crazed as on meth or as touchy-feeley as on E.

That's just because they are addicts most likely. Opioids work against sex drive, though they do delay orgasm if you can power through. That stuff is no fun anyways it sucks the life out of people. You definitely shouldn't be stocking it.

Drug Game ?

You may want to be very careful if you see any possibility of having a job in the future that will require a criminal background check-- which is almost all jobs now.

I NEVER thought I'd be working for the military, when I got an offer I couldn't refuse I almost got rejected because I had a ARREST-- NOT a conviction-- just an arrest for weed over 30 years before my job application. It was a small amount, an amount which is just a traffic ticket ( Violation not misdemeanor) now; but something like "Fifth Degree Possession" can sound pretty off-putting.

All tiny town arrest records go to the FBI for permanent safekeeping. And they fuck up, too: the dismissal of the charges against me was never transmitted, and only persistence and diligent research by helpful small town clerks found the 30-year old records proving I had no conviction from the charge.

You're playing with some unpredictable consequences when you get involved with people using illegal drugs, especially anything besides small amounts of weed which most cops have smoked.

Besides, the emotional gratification is going to usually be less with a drugged girl, someone on drugs is kind of a different person that the sober version, you don't know one when you know the other.

And some of the buyers from the dealers she goes to-- could be murderers. You're linking in to an unstable demographic.

The FBI records of arrests NEVER go away without some elaborate strings being pulled-- what happened if they threw away some dude's record who later committed some major crime? They'd look like fools, and those guys are VERY into preserving their careers.
I don't even know if it's possible without something like a Cabinet member intruding-- so you might as well forget it!

Now it's not all doom and gloom-- only certain agencies, like the military and state governments-- can get your ARREST record as well as your convictions.

For instance, I don't think Home Depot could have easily gotten that record. But what will happen is that employers will more and more require that you sign an authorization for you to get your OWN arrest record, (which the FBI will give you) so in effect all your arrests will be known to every employer.

Just like they are starting to use credit reports now, making you OK the pulling of the record so the confidentiality means nothing.

Drug Game ?

I don't mess with it personally, nor will I even try it, and oxycodone is the worst drug plague since crack, maybe worse.

That having been said, I did once do Oxycontin, though. The chick I did it with, who was a 9, told me that it made her sex crazed, and sure enough ... I threw up 14 times that night, and no sooner did my vomit hit the floor when virtually each time I puked, she would start making out with me with fresh vomit in my mouth and keep telling me how good I was going to get it - and I did get it good, and this chick was generally very reluctant to have sex with me

So, it doesn't work against everyone's sex drive, at least not chicks, and my current girl definitely seems to get hornier when she does it, too. If I don't stock it, someone else is just gonna get the puss - hers, and the other many chicks that do it - instead of me.

Drug Game ?

There's a reason that the Greeks didn't allow women into their Ergot societies. I'll drink and smoke with chicks, but I won't bang them unless I already have some sort of relationship with them. Like it was said earlier, it's a rape charge waiting to happen. With the other stuff, women aren't intellectual enough to be able to handle tripping on my level.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Drug Game ?

Give a girl a few hits or lines of meth and watch magic happen. It's like coke x100. Shit, just tell her it's coke since meth has a real bad reputation. "Yeah, you can get some more in a little bit baby..." [Image: lol.gif]

I don't know shit about oxycodone though. I'm getting old haha! My drug days are behind me. Some of the best sex sessions I've had is when we smoked a blunt and just fucked for hours like animals. I don't really like messing with party girls anymore who will snort or smoke anything you put in front them. I'm done with that shit in my life and just get annoyed being around them all fucked up.

Drug Game ?

I like drugs, and getting high is a great excuse to get a girl back to your house.

Drug game = "hey wanna come back for a joint/line/bomb/pill/whatever."

21 y/o brit.

Drug Game ?

I think this sums up Drug Game.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-16-2012 01:57 PM)dulst Wrote:  

I like drugs, and getting high is a great excuse to get a girl back to your house.

I agree but to a point of course.

Wow last night again drugs involved but this time more on my end. trying to peice together my night I really do not know wtf went wrong. I had a date and we went back to her place and got mad blunted. I really don't like getting high and drinking together at all it turns me into a animal.. which is coool but its like a bull in a china shop at times, my smoothness goes out the window. Also I really ain't like getting high with people as it mellows me out to much from my usual goony self. So I was piffed as hell, I even had to clock out before her and she had a few more bowls and then we just went at it.

All cool right?...

I don't know if the weed cockblocked me last night we went from mauling each other making out to her angrily driving my ass home. [Image: huh.gif] I think she put up a nuclear last stand of LMR and after a hour and half of having to chip away, a lot of chess moves on both our parts, I just got lazy and said fuck it.

What I should of done was just put her on my back and drag her upstairs.

I'll probably make a post on this in the newbie forum to worn other up coming players on the keys of being all there 100%. I was probably 30% there with only my primal urges left in the tank.

I still got a long ways to go. Never had a instance where I was in that situation and did not close aside from some messed up BS last minute. 90% of the time if I make it home with her and we make out I make it into her bed.

The Weed brought out my clunky game. I am not the smoothest kat but I live and die of putting girls at ease and contrasting it aggressive body language when things start to get sexual. Last night the tried formula did not work.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-16-2012 07:50 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I agree but to a point of course.

Wow last night again drugs involved but this time more on my end. trying to peice together my night I really do not know wtf went wrong. I had a date and we went back to her place and got mad blunted. I really don't like getting high and drinking together at all it turns me into a animal.. which is coool but its like a bull in a china shop at times, my smoothness goes out the window. Also I really ain't like getting high with people as it mellows me out to much from my usual goony self. So I was piffed as hell, I even had to clock out before her and she had a few more bowls and then we just went at it.

All cool right?...

I don't know if the weed cockblocked me last night we went from mauling each other making out to her angrily driving my ass home. [Image: huh.gif] I think she put up a nuclear last stand of LMR and after a hour and half of having to chip away, a lot of chess moves on both our parts, I just got lazy and said fuck it.

What I should of done was just put her on my back and drag her upstairs.

I'll probably make a post on this in the newbie forum to worn other up coming players on the keys of being all there 100%. I was probably 30% there with only my primal urges left in the tank.

I still got a long ways to go. Never had a instance where I was in that situation and did not close aside from some messed up BS last minute. 90% of the time if I make it home with her and we make out I make it into her bed.

The Weed brought out my clunky game. I am not the smoothest kat but I live and die of putting girls at ease and contrasting it aggressive body language when things start to get sexual. Last night the tried formula did not work.

you can always try not inhaling, letting them get a little stoned, then you have the upper hand mentally

Escalate before they finish smoking, get it on, then afterwards smoke the rest with them.

Drug Game ?

I really do not know wtf went wrong. I had a date and we went back to her place and got mad blunted.

There's your problem. A little weed is an aphrodisiac, but getting super high usually means getting all existential and distracted. Plus there's the whole lack of saliva thing.

One method for making sure the drugs don't derail the sex is to start the sex first. Spark up the spliff once you're naked.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-16-2012 01:57 PM)dulst Wrote:  

I would consider that semi-game since you are offering her something. A joint would be ok since they are dirt cheap but offering a party girl a line of coke which is more expensive comes awfully close to buying her attention/affection.

if the girl is only interested in coming to your place when a line of coke is offered then it's only part game if you score with her.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Drug Game ?

Quote: (08-17-2012 02:06 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

I really do not know wtf went wrong. I had a date and we went back to her place and got mad blunted.

There's your problem. A little weed is an aphrodisiac, but getting super high usually means getting all existential and distracted. Plus there's the whole lack of saliva thing.

One method for making sure the drugs don't derail the sex is to start the sex first. Spark up the spliff once you're naked.

Exactly! If you let them get too high they often get all paranoid and stuck in their own head. Just let her take a hit or 2 and thats it. Save the rest for after. Once you have been banging her for a few weeks and are really comfortable together, then you can get more blunted. Play it safe early on.

Quote: (08-17-2012 02:06 PM)Chapped3rdEye Wrote:  

start the sex first. Spark up the spliff once you're naked.

This man knows what he's talking about!

Also, weed can take away your quick wit and conversational skills. IT SLOWS YOU DOWN! Be careful and don't over do it! After she has fully accepted you and you are banging her good, then you can go back to being a stoner.