rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nasa Landing Rover On Mars Live

Anyone interested in this kinda stuff?
In about an hour the Curiosity rover is suppose to land.
Its suppose to be live in time square also.
Looks like nasa is trying to get public support and boost funding.
Pretty interesting..
Hope it doesnt crash and burn on entry

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv/theater

http://www.livestream.com/spaceflightnow

http://eyes.nasa.gov/

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (08-05-2012 11:30 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Anyone interested in this kinda stuff?
In about an hour the Curiosity rover is suppose to land.
Its suppose to be live in time square also.
Looks like nasa is trying to get public support and boost funding.
Pretty interesting..
Hope it doesnt crash and burn on entry

http://www.ustream.tv/nasahdtv/theater

http://www.livestream.com/spaceflightnow

http://eyes.nasa.gov/

Love space-oriented stuff.

I almost posted a thread about this recently, but I've began to really hate Carl Sagan's Contact. I was a fan of the novel for what I considered to be its realistic portrayal of a first human-Intergalactic Being interaction. Then I saw the movie, and began to despise its feminist slant.

Anyways, I'll end this post on a positive note: the last Space Shuttle launch I remember watching live:

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Aside from game..everyone has that "nerd" in them.
I could care less..I think this is interesting.
Landing a high Tech RC car..on another planet.
bouncing radio waves from multiple satellites with delays.
This is some hard core shit

I am the cock carousel

I watched it, pretty cool, it seems to have been pulled off flawlessly. It's so much more interesting and important that the stuff ahead of it in the news.

It was awesome to watch. These scientists worked for 10 years on this project and it all came down to 7 minutes of suspense. Watching the faces in JPL room in real time was intense. If it failed you'd have saw a lot of tears. Congrats to the curiosity team. So much had to work exactly right and nobody had ever tried anything like this.

For those who missed it.

Video: http://www.rt.com/news/curiosity-mars-ro...nding-934/

[attachment=7116]

NASA Rover InSight to land on Mars soon. Mission purpose is to study the interior core of Mars

InSight has landed. Interestingly, of all the Mars missions attempted, only NASA's have succeeded. The Russians got there first, but the probe crash-landed and only transmitted for like five minutes.

Watched it live, super happy everything went smooth. MAGA!!

"The sheep pretend the wolf will never come, but the sheepdog lives for that day."
– Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

Hopefully this will bring us a tad closer to getting our asses to Mars.

We will stomp to the top with the wind in our teeth.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (08-05-2012 11:40 PM)Cincinnatus Wrote:  

I almost posted a thread about this recently, but I've began to really hate Carl Sagan's Contact. I was a fan of the novel for what I considered to be its realistic portrayal of a first human-Intergalactic Being interaction. Then I saw the movie, and began to despise its feminist slant.

Anyways, I'll end this post on a positive note: the last Space Shuttle launch I remember watching live:

I'm not sure how contemporary feminist the message "girl surrounded by strong male influences can find success in the opportunities men around her offer" is. Yes Foster's character is one with a weird upbringing, but in the world of the film it is anomalous. In my recollection of the film her character's arc follows the historical example of smart chicks with weird upbringings who find some success with the approval of men running things.

She's one smart girl in a world of men with a range of smarts, and the smart men specialized in other, more interesting problems. Because she's weird she specialized in a boring bit of fringe that accidentally became interesting. Maybe it is feminist, but in an older sense without quotas where girlies had to prove their ability to get the job and only the interested ones bothered. My recollection of the movie isn't that detailed, I could be wrong.

Feminism today is incompatible with Foster's character in Contact. With Today's feminism Foster's character would get nowhere because she would be surrounded by dumb girls doing the crab bucket routine. With today's feminism the dumb girls are everywhere and the smart girls can't escape.

Instead of engaging productively with work the smart girl loses time to dumb girl politicking and status fights. If she chooses not to spend substantial time playing the dumb girl's games, they ostracize her and her career ends as surely as it would have in the old world of men if she failed to work and demonstrate ability to the Partriarchy's benevolent satisfaction.

With Patriarchy you can have a Marie Curie or an Ada Lovelace. Uncommonly smart chicks with uncommon stories and success, because they got to insulate themselves from the dumb girls. Like that Carrie Nation bitch smashing up liquor bottles while the other dry old bags bitched about men preferring drink to their company. Today smart girls aren't going to want to do Google if they have to play the TrannyCoC game and talk about how superior sick men in drag are to themselves.

Consider how 1997 - 2007 Google won search with lots of intense math while from 2008-2018 Google search results declined in quality and their newest innovations amount to using "find and replace" to do the censorship. Similarly consider Apple under Steve Jobs was held to Steve Jobs' sensible restraint on the iPhone that it be a phone usable in one hand though it may be capable of many other things. Once his successor Rim Jobs took over that restrain was lifted and while the iPhone X family may include spiffy devices the march there killed the one handed iPhone.

Under Patriarchy everyone gets the opportunity to work for good things. Under Pantsuit old women screams, all anyone can get is shit.

Why the hell don't we have a colony on the Moon yet? We went there half a century ago. Even just a couple of people for research purposes like we have in Antarctica.

Quote: (11-26-2018 11:08 PM)Horus Wrote:  

Why the hell don't we have a colony on the Moon yet? We went there half a century ago.

About that...
I have some magic rocks to sell you,

Missing tapes:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apollo_11_missing_tapes

Missing moon rocks:
https://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-16909592

Fake moon rocks:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/science...-fake.html

Why the hell don't we have a colony on the Moon yet? We went there half a century ago. Even just a couple of people for research purposes like we have in Antarctica.

Worse than that, what about the moon, which would be much easier.

I remember in the early 1970s one of the Time Life Science series talked about a moon base being expected by the early 1990s; but today we do not even have the Saturn V booster and would have to rebuild everything to get there again.

As a side note, I remember hearing that it was reported NASA had lost or misplaced some of the blueprints for the Saturn V booster, so it would have to be redesigned from scratch if we wanted a launch system that could reach the moon.

Why the hell don't we have a colony on the Moon yet?

Buzz Aldrin (2nd man "on the moon") can also field that question for you:

Yeah that's nice and all, but what kind of shirts were the scientists wearing?

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

I'm reading the comments on worldstar and people are saying this is fake. There's people who believe we live under a dome and that Mars doesn't exist! Haha.

Quote: (11-26-2018 11:55 PM)Kish Wrote:  

I'm reading the comments on worldstar and people are saying this is fake. There's people who believe we live under a dome and that Mars doesn't exist! Haha.

Here's Apollo 17 "leaving" the moon in 1972 to come back to earth.
Does this look real to you ?

This moronic shit again.

How did the retroreflectors get to the moon then? Did we send a robot probe in 1969 to back up the fake moon landings?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_re...n_the_Moon

People actually believe in outer space? It's the 1# thing the Hollywood jews are pushing.

Quote: (11-26-2018 06:10 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Or at least it might help Elon Musk get his ass to Mars and away from Earth. He's already said he would personally ride to Mars on one of his SpaceX rockets.

Quote: (11-27-2018 03:52 AM)Sgt Donger Wrote:  

Or at least it might help Elon Musk get his ass to Mars and away from Earth. He's already said he would personally ride to Mars on one of his SpaceX rockets.

Well, I don`t blame him for needing a break from this place. I look forward to a future of terraforming etc. where people of different creeds/ideologies and so on can have their own separate planets. Knowing Feminists, they will probably demand an entire galaxy. Which is fine by me as long as I don`t have to live there myself.

George L. Mallory

Quote: (11-27-2018 01:57 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

Well, I don`t blame him for needing a break from this place. I look forward to a future of terraforming etc. where people of different creeds/ideologies and so on can have their own separate planets. Knowing Feminists, they will probably demand an entire galaxy. Which is fine by me as long as I don`t have to live there myself.

But if you don't live in their galaxy who is going to make the poop machines that make all nasty poop stuff go away? Who is going to build the floating restaurant? Who is going to build the virtual thotopolis so thirsty space miners can waste their space credits?

You go orbit your quantum-aggression and acknowledge your space-elevator privilege.

Quote: (11-27-2018 03:15 PM)eljeffster Wrote:  

Quote: (11-27-2018 01:57 PM)Johnnyvee Wrote:  

But if you don't live in their galaxy who is going to make the poop machines that make all nasty poop stuff go away? Who is going to build the floating restaurant? Who is going to build the virtual thotopolis so thirsty space miners can waste their space credits?

You go orbit your quantum-aggression and acknowledge your space-elevator privilege.

There`s tons of betas in space already, so don`t worry.

[Image: attachment.jpg40749]   

George L. Mallory