rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl into game

Girl into game

Hi guys

Last night i went out with this chick (drink date of course), and she was telling me about how she's been into the whole game thing and that she was reading bang and some of the other books that flipped the script totally. I was surprise and actually didn't know how to react just told her i didn't believe in all of that. It was hard to do some proper gaming push pull, negs, the cube etc. of course she would ´be like” I know that from the books, you such a player!” she’s not the first. So have u guys experienced something similar? And how did you deal with it?

Girl into game

Well if she's read bang she must know what [Image: troll.gif] means. Tell her she's [Image: troll.gif] ing you.

Girl into game

Seems legit. Last night I saw no less than a dozen girls in fuzzy hats and rhinestone caps walking up to dudes and asking "Who lies more, men or women?"

Girl into game

Yup:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Girl into game

So do you guys have any idea how to handle situations like that as best as possible? What i did was ignore what she said and try to game on but every time i used something she was like "naah don't game me" or " that won't work" i might just cut her loose, she seem like a lot of work

Girl into game

Tuth, thanks for reposting that video. Watching the role reversal is hilariously funny

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Girl into game

Quote: (08-05-2012 12:59 PM)chaser Wrote:  

So do you guys have any idea how to handle situations like that as best as possible? What i did was ignore what she said and try to game on but every time i used something she was like "naah don't game me" or " that won't work" i might just cut her loose, she seem like a lot of work

I feel like you are overanalyzing this. having game should really be indistinguishable from having a charming, fun, interesting personality.

that said, she really could be too much work, in which case moving on may be the right move. you used the phrase "cut her loose", but it doesn't seem that she's even taken the bait.

Girl into game

Game her like any other girl. If she becomes annoying just leave her and game another. Even if she knows about game, she still is a woman and has a hamster so if your game is tight you can seduce her.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Girl into game

Sounds fun. Engage her in the subject matter. Do some role playing on the spot. Tell her to try and seduce you
using what she learned from the book. Play with her.

Team Nachos

Girl into game

Quote: (08-05-2012 11:40 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Yup:

"Freaking taco fest in here"