rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Better to live with girls or guys?

I am moving out of home for the first time and have the option of living with two girls (my friend and a friend of hers) or three male friends. I get along with all of them fine so personalities are not an issue.

I was thinking living with two girls would be ideal as I would get to know all of their single female friends (some of their friends are pretty hot). But on the other hand, I don't know how cool they would be with me bringing strangers home.

The plus of living with the guys is that two of them are single so we could go out together.

Weighing up the pros and cons of both and not sure which would be best. Appreciate any opinions or advice.

I'm living with chicks now, much younger than me. I think it's good practice to see how they function, they are just social sheep, who only value emotion and accomplish nothing for the most part even though they are Ivy League graduates. Women are reactive children, you have to learn to surf this reality, and not expect any kind of consistent character from them . Living with them with day-in, day-out observation will help you grasp how helpless and addled they are.

You should note that they are American chicks, so they are filled with self-importance which is laughable given they can do nothing but follow recipes in different areas of life.

Oh man, don't move in with the girls. You'll regret it.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Samseau nailed it. For my first apartment in NYC I had the same idea. Got a room through sublet with two really cute girls. Fun at first then turned disastrous (and I did not sleep with them). Definitely would not recommend...guys are so much easier to live with.

Furthermore, living with guy roommates when you're young is a great chance to possibly develop good friendships, who might even turn out to be lifelong. That's way more valuable than the possibility of a bang.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Yeah I can't see any upsides to living with chicks. Your home is your cave, your turf. It's scarcity mentality to think OMG I can have automatic access to 2 chicks and their social circle, when in reality you're likely to be functioning like a eunuch at home.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Agree with sentiments in this thread. You can meet girls when you're out and even your female friends' single friends you can invite out. No real benefit to living with chicks unless you want to be occasionally cock-blocked with a knock at the door. Happened to me once. She wanted to talk about unplugging kitchen appliances at 2 in the morning. She was really trying to cock-block because she wanted me. I flipped out on her. Never happened again, but still lost the bang. But I ended up fucking her in the last couple of weeks living together and eventually became a fuck buddy in my rotation for a couple of months before she wanted something more.

Guys dude trust me. Living with girls means they scrutinize every piece of ass you bring over and the girls don't feel as comfortable getting loud and nasty with you.

They are either messy as shit or really anal about cleaning.

You probably won't even get anywhere with their friends either. The girls know your every move and spill the beans to their friends so they know what you're up to, ruining the mystery.

Also they don't understand 'guy code'. Like forget about trying to using the common area with a girl you're trying to bang if your girl roommate is having a bad day and needs to watch reality show re-runs and eat junk food.

A solid guy roommate can immediately recognize when they are being awkward by not going to their room or somewhere else, girl roommates just do not give a fuck about your cock's happiness.

Guys.

The only thing you should be concerned about in your living situation is logistics. I'd say ideally, live by yourself. If you have to live with another dude, make sure he's down with your lifestyle and hopefully he contributes to it. E.g. he's down with creating a pimp pad where the two of you can bring back conquests and he's not gonna grief you or cockblock you. Just be wary that if he's a player too, chances are he'll try to tap your girl when you're not around and you should be okay with this unless it's a girl you wanna LTR for a bit.

I don't even wanna get into the reasons why you shouldn't move in with girls, but let me tell you they are plenty. Girls have the reputation of being cleaner; this is selective. They'll keep the bathroom spotless but let the dishes pile up for two weeks.

This is all spoken from experience. I live by myself now and don't see it happening any other way, unless I met a fuckin DOPE ass dude who was willing to drop as much as I do on my living situation and was the ultimate wingman.

The points the OP makes are mute IMO. You don't need to live with girls to study their idiotic habits or learn about them. Fuckin em and dating em works just fine. And forget about social circle hookups. This might be good for a bang or two, but then what? That's a shallow pool to fish from.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Guys.

The only thing you should be concerned about in your living situation is logistics. I'd say ideally, live by yourself. If you have to live with another dude, make sure he's down with your lifestyle and hopefully he contributes to it. E.g. he's down with creating a pimp pad where the two of you can bring back conquests and he's not gonna grief you or cockblock you. Just be wary that if he's a player too, chances are he'll try to tap your girl when you're not around and you should be okay with this unless it's a girl you wanna LTR for a bit.

I don't even wanna get into the reasons why you shouldn't move in with girls, but let me tell you they are plenty. Girls have the reputation of being cleaner; this is selective. They'll keep the bathroom spotless but let the dishes pile up for two weeks.

This is all spoken from experience. I live by myself now and don't see it happening any other way, unless I met a fuckin DOPE ass dude who was willing to drop as much as I do on my living situation and was the ultimate wingman.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I've lived with multiple chicks for years. There are downsides to both, but generally speaking I prefer guys because the drama is nil.

I've only ever fucked one roommate, but she's cool as hell and has never blown up my spot.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Definitely guys amigo. Living with girls seems like a good idea and you might hook up with their friends, but can you not do that already at and just bring em over to your place (with the guys?) You will have to deal with drama and chick bs, trust me. Plus, even if you do tap into their circle they might be likely to cockblock you or subvert your attempts. Plus they will scrutinize you and there will be definite differences you won't like dealing with. Trust me, go with the guys. Plus they might be able to wing you and vice versa.

Quote: (08-04-2012 11:49 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I've lived with multiple chicks for years. There are downsides to both, but generally speaking I prefer guys because the drama is nil.

I've only ever fucked one roommate, but she's cool as hell and has never blown up my spot.

There are several threads on this subject. Everyone here will tell you not to live with girls. Don't. All kinds of problems.

See, for example:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11678.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7505.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-04-2012 12:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There are several threads on this subject. Everyone here will tell you not to live with girls. Don't. All kinds of problems.

See, for example:

I personally think it can work, although I didn't always think that way. Number one rule for me is that if you live with girls you have to be spotlessly clean.

I had a very successful house share with some chicks where they all wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't oblige, as I knew that would fuck everything up

Quote: (08-04-2012 01:04 PM)lotharius Wrote:  

Quote: (08-04-2012 12:09 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

See, for example:

I personally think it can work, although I didn't always think that way. Number one rule for me is that if you live with girls you have to be spotlessly clean.

I had a very successful house share with some chicks where they all wanted to fuck me but I wouldn't oblige, as I knew that would fuck everything up

Girls are some of the biggest slobs I've ever seen, especially when it comes to makeup, accessories, clothes, HAIR, and dishes.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Girls.

Maid
Housekeeper
Cook

All with their own separate living quarters. If you got this, you are ballin![Image: gay.gif]

Do yourself a favor and get your own place room mates suck balls. If you have to share a house find a room for rent with a private entrance and bathroom.
Girls: Pigs, don't pay their bills, lazy, drama
Guys: Pigs, don't pay their bills, lazy, cockblock

I agree with el mechanico. There's too many guys out there who will try to shit on your game once they figure out that you have any at all. That, and the more roommates you have, the more likely that one of them won't be able to keep up on his rent, or eat all your food or shit in the shower.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

you guys got some crazy roommate stories? lucky i've been blessed with two cats who've been solid. and by that i meant that they stayed the fuck outta my way and never shitted up the apartment.

i'm about to move in with 2 other guys in a month or so and i can already tell that they are fucking PIGS. leaving beer cans everywhere, OK with trash stacking up and shit... also the types that have to be chit chatting 24/7.

not sure how to handle this other than to be a dick, but this could definitely be problematic as i'm fucking living with these people.

Mine have all been good. One of my buddies lived with a couple guys in a suite. The guy he was rooming with personally was such a fucking slob that he would pile up his clothes when he had worn them for a day or two, run out of clothes, and then wear the same ones in that pile and put the twice worn ones in a different pile. He would also routinely leave out drug paraphernalia and forget to put them away when security was knocking (loud parties in a college dorm most associated with quiet, studious kids). There were a couple different times when they smoked weed out of a hookah and stunk up the whole floor.

When it came time at the end of the year to move out, he found a couple brown recluse spiders in his roommate's side of the room, maybe some mold too, can't remember.

Another friend of mine lived with some kid with aspergers and he didn't know it until halfway through the year. It wasn't hard to tell that someone was wrong with this kid because he never showered or washed his own clothes. Then there's my cousin, who lived with a recluse. He (his reclusive roommate) only eats Ramen noodles and he cries actual tears when he doesn't get laid. Comedic gold right there.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I agree with pretty much everything everyone has said so far, I will just add that the absolute worst thing a single guy can do is move in with a couple IMO. When you live with a couple, they feel like it's their place and you are in their space, they team up against you on issues, want to be considered a single unit when it's to their benefit, and two seperate individuals on other occasions. On top of that you have to deal with their arguing, fights, and drama, when you have no part of it and want no part of it.

Typing this half an hour after I banged my hot flatmate 2 days after moving in...

lived with both...

blokes are WAY better. you get a good one and it's fun.

women is stressful... u will regret it

although they bring chicks around...

still not worth it...too much drama

If you are ever going to move in with females, make sure they are smokers. My roommate was a pothead and was just like a dude. Played COD with us, watched family guy, smoked everyday after work. Female potheads are the shit. I thought she would cook but shes under 30 so no dice on that. I was the cook of the house. She didnt leave her shit all over the place like my boys did, but her room and bathroom were a mess. She was drama free but you can tell when she was mad or on her rag, she wouldnt mess with us just go to her room. She was 26 so the SNL werent common, been fucked over too many times, but when she did dudes were in and out no kickin it with us. She would sometimes clown on some of the ass we would pull.

I ended up smashing her on a drunken night. I just remember wakin up in her room as naked. Went back in it to win it. After that night we became fbuddies. She told me about some of the girls I pulled, asked why I smashed some of her friends but other than that no drama. Bud does a girl good haha.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.