rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

approach #98 eliza

approach #98 eliza

I've just finished my 100 approaches and their was this one girl who stood out among the 100, her name was Eliza and she was number #98. I will never forget how this chick helped me with my game. Hope you enjoy the story.

I was buying some water because it was well in the 70's from a gas station and I see this mom and a cute girl next to her. the girl goes to the drinks isle and i think to my self its the best time to get her. when she is getting her drink i go to her and say this

me: hey, my name is hussein and your incredibly gorgeous, had to talk to you
her: *shocked* wow not a lot of guys say that to me
me: *smile* i'm really in a rush, but can i get your number to hang later in my free time?
her: no. i dont give out my number so easily
me: alright, cya *3-5 steps*
her: wait! i was just testing your response. here 206-###-#### (fucking thank you roosh!)
me: *im trying to hold my joy inside* alright il call you
her: ok bye

once she leaves i go to buy my water for me and my dad and the cashier says to me ''nice response to her test'' i asked him how loud we were. he said ''i hear everything'' LOL

3 days later i call her

Me: later this evening lets chill at othello park
her: are you demanding or asking?
me: (quick witty response, come on think HUSSEIN!) around 6:30 il be there, don't keep me waiting. *hang up*

I first thought i fucked it up and considered not going, but my dad helped me build some confidence and i went.

othello park:

she is sitting on a bench. tons of people near her playing with children, dogs etc...

I decide to try out a thing i read on roosh's website a while back; show my alphaness by showing my affection in public (also to conquer anxiety)

Me: *shout*hey babe, im here!
her: stop talking so loud and come here.
me: once again i decide to prove im the man in the relationship so i sit down on the floor and start recalling the story of how i met her at the gas station out loud. she then walks towards me

her: your ego is fucking way to high, calm the fuck down

me: (ouch!) im the lion your the lioness, have to prove my worth *wink* lets sit

her: *laughs weird* ok

now i think to my self she knows im alpha is she commented on my ego so i decide to experiment with this girl since i opened her. what i do is try to connect to her on an inner level now to she how she responds to make some assumptions on how other women will respond.

me: tell me about your self
her: you first
me: i dont know were to begin. my moms a bitch, my dad only cares, my friends ditched me because im to disrespectful to women, blbabababababababbababa
her: wow, your so... i dont know how to say it
me: shit, i shouldnt have opened up like that
her: no! i actually enjoyed that (emotional connection reached)
me: really?, will you enjoy this ( i think i went to far on this, but it worked) *kiss* 1-3 seconds *break away*
her: looks at me for a good 10 seconds. opens up tells me her life story blbababababa
me: *act interested*
her: your one of the first guys ive actually went on a date with that shows he can take act manly and shit and also show me he has something inside thats red and beats hard. a lot of guys try to please me and most of them try to hard to be manly, but your a perfect mix of manliness and emotion strength. something i could really use now *crys, tears of joy*
me: (absolutely taken back don't know what to say at all) call this beta if u want guys, but i let her sit on top of me and let her cry for a few mins.
her: your fucking amazing did i tell you that?
me: (to get out of her inner shell before i go to deep i say) already knew that *sinister laugh*
her: *playful slap* omg your so arrogant
me: *passionate kiss* i gotta go, il catch you some other time
her: *shocked* o..ok il see you soon call me *silence* please make sure u call me
me: ok bye *walk away*
her: *walk away*
me: i tell my self '' its dark outside and she is walking home alone, wtf is wrong with you?'' *run back to catch up with her*
her: what?
me: infact il walk you home myself my lioness *sarcastic* call this beta but *hold hand*
her: *squeeze* ok my lion *sarcastic/serious*

1 hour later at home. I tell my dad everything and he writes it all down so i do not forget, and then he tells me to cherish this as this is rare.
now here i am posting it to you guys asking a few simple questions for the people who will believe this story as most wont since im new to the game

how beta was i in this?
should i have gone for the bang?
what if she wants a relationship? i didnt tell her i didnt want one

approach #98 eliza

Why are you telling us her name?

It smacks of neediness. A number is sufficient.

approach #98 eliza

seems to me a [Image: troll.gif] story

approach #98 eliza

same impression, still if you took out all that work and effort for your 100 approach study good job

approach #98 eliza

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

Why are you telling us her name?

It smacks of neediness. A number is sufficient.

I just think a name would be a norm...

approach #98 eliza

I think this story is at least 50% fake. Regardless I'll help you because even if it is fake, you're just a young guy who wants to know what's attractive/unattractive behavior and you're making up this story in order to ask for help without looking totally inexperienced.

Quote: (08-03-2012 05:10 AM)HusseinsVoice Wrote:  

how beta was i in this?
should i have gone for the bang?
what if she wants a relationship? i didnt tell her i didnt want one

How beta were you? Extremely. Being beta is a state of mind more than anything. You're too hyped about the entire process; from getting her number, to going out to the date, getting the kiss, and cutting the date short. I can read the excitement between the lines, and being excited is the last thing you want to be.

Relax.

Should you have gone for the bang? Yes, always go for the bang. This lesson takes a long time for most guys to learn. The sooner you bang her, the more she will like you.

What if she wanted a relationship? Who cares. You're overthinking it. If she wants a relationship it means she really likes you, and you've ran some tight game. Take it as a compliment.

Whether or not you want to go into a relationship is up to you. Don't worry about it either way. If you don't go with her, it's not a big deal because there will be other girls. If you do go with her, it's not a big deal because the odds are extremely high it won't last anyways (since you're a newb).

And once you've become more experienced, you'll learn how to string the girl along while banging other girls behind her back so you can enjoy the benefits of a relationship (intimacy, lots of sex) without the downsides (being tied to one girl for your pleasure).

Now, don't post on the forums again until you've really approached some women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

approach #98 eliza

Quote: (08-04-2012 08:50 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

And once you've become more experienced, you'll learn how to string the girl along while banging other girls behind her back so you can enjoy the benefits of a relationship (intimacy, lots of sex) without the downsides (being tied to one girl for your pleasure).

That's terrible! [Image: huh.gif] [Image: angry.gif] [Image: angel.gif] [Image: sad.gif] [Image: rolleyes.gif] [Image: wink.gif][Image: biggrin.gif][Image: lol.gif] [Image: dancingman.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron