rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tips for weekend in Warsaw or other nearby option?

I will spend a weekend in Warsaw.
I am aware that it is less recommended than other cities like Wroclaw/ Poznan but they are too far to travel for short weekend.
Might consider another city close by maybe Lodz? or other close by option if its considered much better in the girls department.

I have not seen any decent data sheet on Warsaw so if anyone can post updated info on day game spots, nightlife, good area to stay, etc. it would be great.
I promise to send my updated info after the weekend.

Regarding hooking up, what would you recommend to me for this short time? where/how to pipeline, which game to play?
Any tip would be appreciated as well as possible wing.

Bumping the thread.
Surely someone have something on Warsaw?

Łódż is nice enough... I came to like it.
However, its summertime and people leave cities for vacations- plan accordingly.

Check out Nightclub "Orange" and shopping/entertainment center "Manufaktura" if in town.

I pulled a girl from a club called Opera when I was in Warsaw in 2010. Random door policy, first night let us in no problem, second night wouldn't let us in.

I think if you're visiting for the weekend in summer, Warsaw will be fine. Since it's the capital you have a ton of people around (1.8 million residents) along with thousands of tourists. Unlike what I've heard of Poznań (550k residents) and Wrocław (630k residents), the summer break for universities doesn't have nearly as big an effect on the number of women, although I look forward to September to see what it's like. As I mentioned in another thread, Polish women gravitate to the capital since there are just more opportunities here. Many attractive women who don't leave for Western Europe, stay in Warsaw, sort of how a lot of young people gravitate to San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York in the U.S. I see at least a couple 9s every day, more 8s and many 6s/7s.

I'm still a relative game newb, but for day game your best bets are the Złote Tarasy (Golden Terraces), the biggest shopping mall in Warsaw, located downtown next to the train station. Also, Nowy Świat (New World), the street that leads towards the Stare Miasto (Old Town). There are many shops/restaurants/cafes here so its probably the most popular street for people to take a casual walk in the city, whether a local or tourist. I think street game, though the most challenging, is surely the great untapped opportunity in Warsaw. I haven't tried it much so I can't speak to it authoritatively, but the huge volume of talent you see in the busy parts of town should lead to some results. Something like an "elderly opener" that Roosh recommends in Bang could work so as not to scare off Polish girls who are more shy and reserved at the start. If you haven't already, read Bang Poland Roosh does a very good job of analyzing the scene in Poland (albeit in Poznań/Wrocław/Kraków) and the type of game to run, basically: "confident, nice guy game". If you speak some Polish it'll help, but many girls speak decent English so there'll still be plenty of opportunities. Get the book though if you haven't, I recommend the Kindle edition.

As far as where to stay. If I could choose any one place it would be Nowy Świat, the street I mentioned earlier. The Royal Route Residence is an ideal location (I've had family stay here so I've been in the 1 bedroom and studio apartments)). You're right on the corner of the main street and a nice pedestrian-focused street that a lot of people walk through. The location is about 1-15 min walking, 3 minute cab, to many bars and clubs (the clubs are a bit further away, many on Mazowiecka St., while there are some smaller lounges and bars across the street.). I see studio apartments from 31 Euro (~$38) per night. Its more private than a hotel and walking distance to everything you need. If you're just here for a weekend, splurge for something that'll be comfortable and close to the best spots. Since I'm staying longer I can't afford it, but I'm still only a few blocks away in an apartment. Being downtown is huge in Warsaw, and unlike Poznań/Wrocław/Kraków, life isn't centered around the old town. It's not too far from downtown, has a few spots and is nice to visit, but downtown is where the action is at.

PM me if you have any other questions or want to grab a drink. I'm from California, but my parents are Polish and I've gotten somewhat of a feel for Warsaw over the past two years of visits. I'll be here till January.

Great info Nick, I used it in my visit.

Warsaw had many options, as you wrote there is no real effect of the holiday season, still a lot of talent everywhere. In most clubs girls ratio is good, girls were very friendly.

I read band Poland before and it describes quite well the Polish girls, talent is not as close to Ukraine or Russia but many approachable 7s with good English and great personalities. Also 8s and 9s and not arrogant bitches and would appreciate a nice approach.
I used few tactics from the book and they helped me to some extent.

Had several make outs and got numbers, next day I thought the girls flaked as they did not respond to my texts but after 2 days I discovered that I had problem in my phone which texts back to me did not arrived... so not sure which/how many of them really flake.
Met also 2 CS girls, same like my experience in Ukraine: those would be the least attractive girls.

During the day I used paid services which were maybe the best value for money I have ever seen in the world (and I've been to maybe 60 countries), you can get girls 8 or 9 in 100 Zloty per hour (Only 30US$!!) including 2 sessions and massage in the middle.
So as you can imagine after this I passed on day game.
They have very good sites for this, including locations of private apartments etc. Prostitution is legal in Poland. Pimping is not.

Odloty

Warsaw seems very cool spot for weekend in the summer, not hot, great nightlife, some historical sites, cheap, I would highly recommend it.

Club Enklawa is famous in Warsaw.

Quote:Quote:

During the day I used paid services which were maybe the best value for money I have ever seen in the world

Do not discuss p4p in this forum. There are other sites for that.

Quote: (08-14-2012 06:47 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

During the day I used paid services which were maybe the best value for money I have ever seen in the world

Do not discuss p4p in this forum. There are other sites for that.

Noted.
But I could not edit me post to delete this part.

I've spent the weekend in Warsaw and these are my observations thus far:

Warsaw does not pass the Busted Foreign Dudes test.
McDonald's and KFC were the most popular restaurants in the malls. I believe this is the source of the expanding waistlines here.
Lots of girls wearing flats and sneakers during the day. Not many flip-flops.
Plenty of students are still here in September.
It's not a big deal if you are a foreigner here, then again I haven't approached nearly enough.

I recommend Michel Thomas Polish Foundations. I listened to the first three CDs of eight and girls were quite impressed with my effort.

Quote: (09-03-2012 06:34 PM)psyrus Wrote:  

I've spent the weekend in Warsaw and these are my observations thus far:

Warsaw does not pass the Busted Foreign Dudes test.
McDonald's and KFC were the most popular restaurants in the malls. I believe this is the source of the expanding waistlines here.
Lots of girls wearing flats and sneakers during the day. Not many flip-flops.
Plenty of students are still here in September.
It's not a big deal if you are a foreigner here, then again I haven't approached nearly enough.

I recommend Michel Thomas Polish Foundations. I listened to the first three CDs of eight and girls were quite impressed with my effort.

Wroclaw is much better on the busted dude test. 7's and 8's with total losers in tow.