rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to handle a flaky girl

New to the forum.

I met this girl through my brother 3 years ago. Hot, nice body and perhaps the funniest girl I know. She is like one of the guys. We then added eachother on facebook and then went for a long bike ride on a hot summer day. Ended up at her place to cool off in A/C. I didn't make a move because back then my game was non existent.
When I called her a few days later to make other plans she does the "Can I call you right back?" routine. Of course no call or text back and she doesn't answer back.

2-3 weeks ago I see her again at my brother's wedding. We dance, chill out on the hotel balcony, she leaves early but I get her number.

She agrees to come watch a movie at my place on Friday. 30 minutes to an hour before via text, she "postpones" for the following week. She even reiterated that she wasn't cancelling just postponing. She had what sounded like a good excuse. Her son was upset after a day at daycare and doesn't want to leave him with the babysitter under these circumstances. She was truly sorry and she said she was looking forward to some adult time but she's free all week.

I said ok and then we exchanged some jokes about that bitch Dora the Explorer.

On Monday I text her giving her the options of Wednesday, Friday or the weekend. No response. I realized I should have just picked one day, say Friday.

24 hours later I text again. "Friday it is. 7-8ish". No response.

I really want to fuck this girl as she has a way better body then most girls I have fucked and lately I have developed a habit of "Fatty fucking" and feel like shit afterwards but another part of me wants to tell her off or ignore her if she were to contact me or if I saw her again.

The problem here is, you're in the friendzone I believe (bitches will flake regardless, they would rather go home play with their pet,watch a movie and post about it on facebook)

Has she shown any interest in you? Besides you being her BFF
Does she flirt with you at all?
[Image: troll.gif] ??

Quote: (08-01-2012 10:01 PM)Armenian Wrote:  

New to the forum.

I met this girl through my brother 3 years ago. Hot, nice body and perhaps the funniest girl I know. She is like one of the guys. We then added eachother on facebook and then went for a long bike ride on a hot summer day. Ended up at her place to cool off in A/C. I didn't make a move because back then my game was non existent.
When I called her a few days later to make other plans she does the "Can I call you right back?" routine. Of course no call or text back and she doesn't answer back.

2-3 weeks ago I see her again at my brother's wedding. We dance, chill out on the hotel balcony, she leaves early but I get her number.

She agrees to come watch a movie at my place on Friday. 30 minutes to an hour before via text, she "postpones" for the following week. She even reiterated that she wasn't cancelling just postponing. She had what sounded like a good excuse. Her son was upset after a day at daycare and doesn't want to leave him with the babysitter under these circumstances. She was truly sorry and she said she was looking forward to some adult time but she's free all week.

On Monday I text her giving her the options of Wednesday, Friday or the weekend. No response. I realized I should have just picked one day, say Friday.

I really want to fuck this girl as she has a way better body then most girls I have fucked and lately I have developed a habit of "Fatty fucking" and feel like shit afterwards but another part of me wants to tell her off or ignore her if she were to contact me or if I saw her again.

Well, one of your first mistakes was getting her number after you had already gotten it and called her 2-3 weeks prior...

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Should have fucked her the first chance you got.

Quote: (08-01-2012 10:01 PM)Armenian Wrote:  

New to the forum.

Here is what you are doing wrong:

1) You are overvaluing this girl. She's the funniest girl you know? A statistically insignificant percentage of the female population is funny, and almost all of them are dykes, Jewish or ugly, and even if many women were funny, men would still give not a single shit about their sense of humor. Like one of the guys? A girl is never like one of the guys, and will never be like one of the guys. Also, last paragraph.

You're new and you want to learn, which is cool, but you gotta take that pussy off the pedestal; you might not know you're overvaluing her, but I bet she does.

2) Should have moved on her after the bike ride at her place, but you know that. I'm at the point where I know if I've met a girl and a month has gone past, I know I probably won't get to fuck her.

3) She has a kid? I'd stay away, but also if she's a good parent, the kid will always come first...is that what you want? To become a substitute daddy for a decent piece of ass?

Also she was bullshitting you when she said she didn't want to leave her kid with the babysitter.

4) Text game should be short, succinct and to the point.

5) Always have a plan; I never tell a girl 'I can take you out Tuesday, Wednesday or Sunday, whatever's best for you...', it's 'We're going out Wednesday', but again, you know this.

6) Fucking fat and ugly girls saps your confidence and self-esteem.

7) Don't tell her off the next time you meet her, why should you be angry at her? Because you didn't game her properly and you're upset with her response?

You know what I would do? I would be amiable and friendly to her, but I would let this one go; plenty of other girls out there, many of them younger, cooler, more attractive and with zero kids.

Seems like you've got some pretty bad oneitus. If you want a girl with a good body go out and start hitting on them, don't focus any more of your time and energy on this girl who has flaked on you so badly.

If you still really want her (and I know you do) cease all contact with her and wait until you next see her at whatever(I don't care what, even a kids birthday, in the street with friends) and go cave man, make her reject you. Right now she either doesn't think you are worth her time and has friendzoned you, or shes using you to validate her own sense of worth, regardless if you go caveman properly your problem is solved. She will probably reject you but she won't fuck around with you anymore and you will definitely be viewed as a sexual possibility, there is no friendzone after you press a girl against a wall, force her legs open with your thigh, and move to kiss her, just be ready for some judgemental bullshit from your brother and her friends. There is an outside chance that you will get the notch, but even if you don't she won't be texting you asking you to maybe meet up whenever, if you play it right the next contact she has with you and any time she sees you she will know that you are wanting sex with her and are willing to physically make a move on her.

Or you know, just keep rewarding her bad behaviour with jokes about Dora the Explorer, that shit seems to be working for you.

Write down the following statement down and hang it up on your bathroom mirror. Read it aloud every time you see it...

If a girl flakes, doesn't respond, or doesn't show up...then as far as I'm concerned she's dead and burried.

She has demonstrated that she is not worth pursuing any further, and your time is better spent going after other girls.

No woman is hot enough for you to put up with her shit. For God's sake, have some self respect.

Quote:Quote:

If a girl has the slightest interest or respect for you then it shouldn't matter. Move on to the next girl.

Im not sure if it is helpful but i found something about that in the newbie FAQ
9. Why did she flake? How can I stop flaking? at http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11115.html

I finally get this response from her this evening.

"Hi. There's no easier way for me to explain this so I'll just blurt it out...My brother has been admitted to a mental health ward and my family and I are having a difficult time. I'm down for a movie night, it will just have to wait til the dust settles."

To my knowledge, she has no brother. I even confirmed this with my brother.

Any thoughts on how I should answer to this?

I was thinking something along the lines of "That's perfect, Friday doesn't work me either after all. I have been in a terrible car accident, full body cast and everything. I am using my pinky toe in order to type this message. Not bad eh?"

We Canadians do say "Eh"

Quote: (08-02-2012 10:08 PM)Armenian Wrote:  

"Hi. There's no easier way for me to explain this so I'll just blurt it out...My brother has been admitted to a mental health ward and my family and I are having a difficult time. I'm down for a movie night, it will just have to wait til the dust settles."

I was thinking something along the lines of "That's perfect, Friday doesn't work me either after all. I have been in a terrible car accident, full body cast and everything. I am using my pinky toe in order to type this message. Not bad eh?"

We Canadians do say "Eh"

Don't.

We Canadians do say "Eh"

We should have a Flake Olympics, compiling all the BS flake excuses that girls give and see who's been given the most ridiculous/absurd. I think you would receive the gold however. I like how these chicks are incapable of texting some variant of "I'm never going to go out with you" and spin these retarded scenarios.

Don't answer.

We Canadians do say "Eh"

You're still thinking of going out with her after she basically spat in your face?

She. Is. Fucking. With. You.

She's not interested. You're not going to hit it.

Tell her to fuck off.

Quote: (08-03-2012 06:47 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

We Canadians do say "Eh"

You're still thinking of going out with her after she basically spat in your face?

Tell her to fuck off.

Did you not read my idea for a response? It's basically a more creative way of saying fuck off using the same type of bullshit she is using.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:19 AM)Armenian Wrote:  

We Canadians do say "Eh"

Tell her to fuck off.

Did you not read my idea for a response? It's basically a more creative way of saying fuck off using the same type of bullshit she is using.

Oops. [Image: blush.gif] Sorry, misread that. Still, by tell her to 'fuck off' I meant no response at all. It's a waste of breath.

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:33 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

Quote: (08-03-2012 07:19 AM)Armenian Wrote:  

We Canadians do say "Eh"

Tell her to fuck off.

Oops. [Image: blush.gif] Sorry, misread that. Still, by tell her to 'fuck off' I meant no response at all. It's a waste of breath.

Ok 3/3 say don't respond. That's what I will do.