rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm Hussein

I'm Hussein

Hello! My name is Hussein Abshir. I'm Somalian

Background: I found out this forum existed over a month ago and was unable to register until the 1st of august. The only reason I came here is because I took the red pill after an incident happened to me and my girl dumped me. I started reading finding blogs of how awesome the red pill would be and how many guys out there actually cared about me getting laid and made all these guides and stories to help me benefit. So yeah that is basically all I wanted to say.

Family: My dads really cool and really old. He basically is a natural alpha honestly because he grew up in the bush's of Africa where he told me stories of how he hunted hyena's because they were killing off members of his tribe. I honestly believe him because he has these nasty scars (couple from naval duty) Also when he talks to women he says the right things to get them on his jock. He also gives me tips with girls (even though he is married) he tells me who he has affairs with to ''broaden'' my experience and not to tell mom. He is really cool and when I get into fights at school he always ask the same question '' did you lose, or did you win?'' My mom on the other hand is a complete bitch. Simple as that, femi-nazi, annoying bitch. She only has my dad because he makes around 200k a year and he saved up 8 years to buy this house and he does not want to lose it to this bitch.

P.S. I'm black (African-American), 15 and I guess above average in looks (will post a good picture asap) Reason I am on here is to learn from you guys and cause some serious DAMAGE in Sweden. [Image: banana.gif] I also have a blog I am dedicating to slaying chicks and killing feminism while at the same time improving my literature skills as I got a B+ on my fresh man year of high school in LA (Female-Nazi teacher) from a teacher who was the biggest sexist known to mankind.

Husseinsvoice.wordpress.com (sorry if you cant spread blogs here I will edit it out if someone says)

Note* Will edit to fit new needs.

I'm Hussein

This smells too well contrived.

I'm Hussein

Somalian dude living in Sweden? thats unique I guess

You don't have to post a pic of yourself.. Most of us (or probably all) aren't interested in dick [Image: wink.gif]

I'm Hussein

I don't know why a Somalian dude has to clarify that he is 'African American' [Image: smile.gif]. I've never met a non black Somalian dude in my life (and I've met PLENTY). I usually assume that they are black.

And there are quite a few that live in the Scandinavian countries. Those countries offer good refugee programs. I went on a date with a Somalian lizard a couple of months ago who lived in Switzerland. She was fluent in French. She also flaked on the second date but that's another story.

Anyways, Hussein, welcome to Nirvana.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I'm Hussein

I'm calling...

[Image: troll.gif]

I'm Hussein

Lol, guys I think i messed something up. I've visited Sweden, but I reside in america. sorry [Image: sad.gif] The reason i say I am somalian is because some people really do mistake my skin and voice so they say im half white/black which kinds of urks me a bit, but yeah I live in america [Image: smile.gif]

I'm Hussein

I've spotted an inconsistency in your stories.

You say you're from LA:

Quote:Quote:

improving my literature skills as I got a B+ on my fresh man year of high school in LA

And yet in your other thread you say you met a girl in Othello Park, which comes up on Google maps from Seattle.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm Hussein

Quote: (08-02-2012 01:27 PM)cozos Wrote:  

Somalian dude living in Sweden? thats unique I guess

Actually not so much. There are something like 40k Somalians in Sweden. Which is fairly sizable considering the nations population of 9.5M.

They virtually have a monopoly on the drug trade in the country so maybe we can explain the inconsistencies in this guy's story with him sampling his own produce. [Image: nuts.gif]

I'm Hussein

I agree this story sounds kind of made-up. Do you live in LA, Seattle, or Sweden? It's weird, because you spam your blog but, for the last three days, it remains blank. Maybe you're trolling us, or maybe you're just a young guy who doesn't realize how act right around here. Come correct.

OP has been placed on Troll Watch.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm Hussein

I should have properly introduced myself like this....

I'm el mechanico. Hi. Born and raised in Australian outback but consider myself Mexican-american because I live here. In Germany.

My parents especially my mom came from the rice fields of Vietnam. I found Roosh's blog while searching for info on Belize. I have a blog dedicated to doing serious damage in Baltimore.

I'm Hussein

If you're 15.
I can tell you, you arent gonna get any advice on girls in Sweden...

I am the cock carousel

I'm Hussein

I believe 'LA ' means language arts (pretty much english) he's not reffering to the state. Anyway , welcome mate.

I'm Hussein

Don't worry Barack, we're here to help.