rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which area of the US is truly the toughest in terms of women

Like a man would have to be top notch and one of a kind to date quality women (7s and up) there.

Aka, which area has women which are hard to game.

Why do I ask?

I want to go there and try it out for myself sometime.

We are trying to avoid bitch shields and you want to face them? You are a brave guy.

Dc should be the answer. Good luck because you will need it.

Face the b*tch shields, cockblockers, snobby women, all of them. Bring them all on.

Funny, I once dated this brunette from Washington DC. She was a Georgetown graduate and as a matter of fact when I get the time today I will put up pictures of her and maybe you guys can judge her on the 1-10 scale. She was born and raised in Alexandria but we met in NYC. One time I did visit Washington DC (never lived there before though) and managed to get a conversation going with this one blonde I am friends with on facebook (will put up pictures of her as well when I get home today).

Ok we will wait for the pcitures but put in mind that many of us here have different tastes when comes to women. If she is a 9 for you, dont be surprised if someone on here tells you that she is a 4.

go to utah and see if you can bag a mormon

If you're looking for a challenging place with high bitch shields, probably Miami. Or Hollywood.

NYC, LA and Miami are usually recognized as the big three.

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:00 PM)chyamor Wrote:  

Seconded. It always makes me laugh on my hiking and biking trips when I go into a restaurant in Utah and Mormon dads hold onto their daughters a little tighter as soon as they see me. Part of their mystique is that they keep enough distance for you not to be sure that they're more trouble than they're worth, but if you like a good challenge, that's a good of a place as any to start in the U.S.

well, here are two of the pics I promised, may have to take them down soon though as I do not want to be found out

[Image: 2qbd76c.jpg]
[Image: dep6r6.jpg]

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:21 PM)Capitán Peligroso Wrote:  

Seconded. It always makes me laugh on my hiking and biking trips when I go into a restaurant in Utah and Mormon dads hold onto their daughters a little tighter as soon as they see me. Part of their mystique is that they keep enough distance for you not to be sure that they're more trouble than they're worth, but if you like a good challenge, that's a good of a place as any to start in the U.S.

I actually did an international studies program where one girl I met was a student from BYU. We did not quite get that far but I did get her number and we worked closely together. At the age of 20 she was already married. Needless to say I have done it with a girl from Utah, just don't know if she was a mormon though.

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:25 PM)j r Wrote:  

haven't been to Los Angeles long enough to game but I have heard from a lot of people that it is rough there

Been to Miami and NYC, I do not think I have done better in any city than I have in NYC.

Quote: (08-01-2012 04:24 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

well, here are two of the pics I promised, may have to take them down soon though as I do not want to be found out

[Image: 2qbd76c.jpg]
[Image: dep6r6.jpg]

She is too pale and smiles too much. Small chest and no ghetto booty.

I rate her 3/10.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Girl next door 7

She would be an 8.5 on my scale. Her look is pretty much my physical ideal so maybe I'm being a bit generous on points. She could easily pass for a Brasilera or Columbiana.

Did you get with her? She's a 8.5 but more closer to a 9 in my books if she looks like that in person.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

I agree that the Utah Mormons would be pretty tough, but the ones that I have met have been one extreme (cliche, Utah Mormon variety) or another.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (08-01-2012 05:27 PM)NewGamer Wrote:  

Did you get with her? She's a 8.5 but more closer to a 9 in my books if she looks like that in person.

I pretty much said I got with her, didn't I?

Quote: (08-01-2012 06:56 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

Maybe I'm misreading your posts in this thread, but it sounds more like you're bragging to us (big-ballerizing) than seeking advice.

[Image: attentionwhore.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (08-01-2012 07:14 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (08-01-2012 06:56 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

Maybe I'm misreading your posts in this thread, but it sounds more like you're bragging to us (big-ballerizing) than seeking advice.

[Image: attentionwhore.gif]

well, I see so many people talk down DC on here that I wanted to see what was up

Have I done good with women? Yea but apparently so have the many of you on here. Yet, I want to go to a place that would challenge me. So far, LA seems like that place as I have never been there for an extended period of time nor have I tried game there.

Yet since the pics are object to me bragging, I take them down right now.

Quote: (08-01-2012 03:25 PM)j r Wrote:  

Yet simultaneously they're known for having the sluttiest women too, odd.

Small town's would probably pose the biggest threat as their are target poor so the competition for the few hot girls would be fierce. Assuming we are talking about big cities then I would say Washington D.C. I rarely even see 8+'s here so the sheer likelyhood of finding one makes it a logistical hurdle to fuck them. In the last 3 weeks I've only saw one 9, I imagine she would have been very difficult.

Miami, NYC, and LA are so target rich that sheer volume of approaches would almost guarantee success.

Small towns can be easy if you are just blowing through. The local talent is intrigued by someone new.

Quote: (08-01-2012 02:24 PM)LobbyWin Wrote:  

Like a man would have to be top notch and one of a kind to date quality women (7s and up) there.

Aka, which area has women which are hard to game.

Why do I ask?

I want to go there and try it out for myself sometime.

I got just the spot for you.

District of Columbia: South of Dupont: Conneticut Ave bars.

Good luck.

AFAIK the most difficult place is central/southern Iowa.

The reason for this is that Iowa is the only state losing population, and all the local talent move to "big cities" like Ames, Des Moines, Council Bluffs, and occasionally Omaha and Lincoln. The other women go out East.
In some counties it is not unreasonable to get 2-3 dudes per bangable female over the age of 18. The obesity rate is also middling/slightly higher than national average. I have gone into bars in a few smaller towns south of Des Moines and thought they were gay bars. It was that bad.
Good luck, you will need it.

So you want to know the toughest place in the US in terms of women eh? I got two words for you...

Washington, D.C