rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A response to any fat girl who claims she can cook better than your skinny girlfriend

A response to any fat girl who claims she can cook better than your skinny girlfriend

Anyone can make sugary sweets like cakes, pies, and cookies taste good. Just add sugar. A real cook can make a healthy filling meal with wholesome ingredients like fresh vegetables, fruits, chicken breast, no added sugar, minimal carbs, and have it come out delicious.

So the next time a fatty tries to win you over this way, ask her what her best dish is, and wait for the inevitable fatty response to come from her fatty lips, as she lists some kind of carb heavy pasta dish loaded with cheese, or cheesecake cupcakes, or chocolate brownies with more cheesecake, or double layered cheesecake with extra cheesecake between the layers of cheesecake. Then ask her whats her best healthy dish she can cook, and wait for the blank stare.

Then tell her to give you a blowjob with her clothes on and to make you a damn sandwich.

How bout

"Yeah, you can cook better than my skinny girlfriend. She's a little too scrawny to eat anyways."

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

"I can cook better than your skinny girlfriend."

- "You are unbelievably fat, lose some weight before you talk to me again." *back turn*

American girls don't cook anyway so whatever.

Why are we needing to rehearse replies to this again?

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

"I can cook better than your skinny girlfriend."

*Look her up and down*

"I'll bet!"

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

"Well you certainly cook more!"

Why are you even talking to fat girls?

Has anyone ever actually had a woman say this to them?

I knew a fat girl who touted her own cooking abilities as a benefit (And yeah you're right, her favorite dish was some kind of chocolate cake.) but I've never had anybody tell me I should break up with a girlfriend and date them.

"I can cook you a meal too"

Wink, smile then go for the bang.

Nope.

Quote: (10-17-2012 07:26 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

"Well you certainly cook more!"

Well you certainly EAT more.

Fixed for you

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

"Then I will have you for cooking and my skinny girlfriend for anything else"

Quote: (10-17-2012 07:48 PM)soup Wrote:  

Why are you even talking to fat girls?

Is right.

"Fuck off bacon bits"