rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do you straight invite a chick to your house as soon as you call her?

This may sound a bit like a newbie question but i just want to see how other players are approaching this.

Here is a typical scenario:

You meet a chick in your local store, mall or train station..you talk to her for few minutes and then she tells you to call her. Now when you call her the next day, do you straight invite her to your house after few minutes of conversation? Or you take her to a cinema, bar or whatever? Whats your typical approach to this?

Me personally i always invite them straight to my house. However some girls see this as me being too ''straight forward''. Usually i just dont care if they see me as being too direct but my other side tells me that i may be missing some guaranteed bangs. Like for example the other day i met this chick who is a solid 9 in my book, i was looking fly as hell and she was feeling me, gave me her number and told me to call her. I called her the next day, after 10 minutes convo, i asked her when i can see her, she tells me she may be free on friday and asked me what are we going to do..i tell her we can just chill at my house..watch a movie and get to know each other..she tells me yeah ok, call me during the week and we can arrange something..i called her and no answer..

I dont know if im being too direct but at the same time i dont want to waste time with chicks that wont release the pussy. Taking a girl out and then not fucking her is something that i have been avoiding for years. I get more bangs by being direct about what i want but however, i think there are some girls that i could be banging but my directness may not be helping much.

I just want to know how other players are approaching this.

invite her to a bar that is close to your house. mention something cool at your house that you'd like her to see. this will give her an excuse to go to your place afterwards.

some girls will not go to your place on the first date, but are comfortable with it on the 2nd date.

I never do this.

Most girls understandably don't want to go anywhere private right away with a man they don't know anything about

I guarantee you are missing out of plenty of bangs you other wise would have gotten had you gone on a date or two with her

Sure, dates take a bit of time and money, and you don't always get the bang, but that's just part of the game.

To me, not knowing whether I'm going to get the bang, and trying to figure out how to get it is a big part of the fun.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Pitt, is this in the States or in another country? I think this is a bad move regardless of location. You can't successfully rewrite one of the original equations of game (Bar+Venue Bounce+My Place=Bang).

Quote: (07-29-2012 10:30 PM)El Rey Wrote:  

Pitt, is this in the States or in another country? I think this is a bad move regardless of location. You can't successfully rewrite one of the original equations of game (Bar+Venue Bounce+My Place=Bang).

Eh. I think you're going to have a hard time with this. Sure, you may find some sluts who will do it, but I think the majority of them want to be "taken out" at the least. When I moved to Tampa, I kept my money supply on close watch. I went out one night and met a girl while I was eating pizza outside of a pizza joint. I convinced her to come over and was totally direct with her. She came over, gave me a couple BJs, then we wished each other well after exchanging numbers in the morning. A week later, I invited her over to watch a movie on my shitty cpu monitor in my bedroom. LoL. No Thanks was her answer, and she told me that we had different expectations. I knew that was going to come without spending money, so I think you know the answer to your question. You gotta spend a little dough to hang out. Then you can transition. Not the case in all circumstances, but I think you already know they don't want to outright feel like cumsluts.

Quote: (07-29-2012 05:05 PM)pitt Wrote:  

I called her the next day, after 10 minutes convo, i asked her when i can see her, she tells me she may be free on friday and asked me what are we going to do..i tell her we can just chill at my house..watch a movie and get to know each other..she tells me yeah ok, call me during the week and we can arrange something..i called her and no answer..

Dude bro, this is old school textbook chic game. Don't do that anymore. If a girl tells you this, it's pretty much a blowoff. Just accept defeat and move on. Don't call her after that suggestion so she can tell all her friends how much of a chode you are after doing this. Not flaming you. I learned this myself. It's a classic blowoff.

You know what "call me during the week and we can arrange something" sounds like=
pre-emptive strike.

If I got a fucking dollar for every time I heard that line I would be living comfortably in a 3rd world country retired. That line gives them a chance to back out.

I'm starting to see that all women are the same. They are all like parrots, they all say the same thing, Polly want a cracker.

Quote: (07-30-2012 02:29 AM)slothpiece Wrote:  

I called her the next day, after 10 minutes convo, i asked her when i can see her, she tells me she may be free on friday and asked me what are we going to do..i tell her we can just chill at my house..watch a movie and get to know each other..she tells me yeah ok, call me during the week and we can arrange something..i called her and no answer..

Dude bro, this is old school textbook chic game. Don't do that anymore. If a girl tells you this, it's pretty much a blowoff. Just accept defeat and move on. Don't call her after that suggestion so she can tell all her friends how much of a chode you are after doing this. Not flaming you. I learned this myself. It's a classic blowoff.

Exactly.

Quote: (07-30-2012 05:29 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Exactly.

Nope

This depends on what girl im dealing with. Some girls have told me to call them during the week and i got the bang after calling them, while others didnt pick up the phone. How can ''call me during the week'' mean no bang? i dont get it.

Where the senior members at..houston, any input?

Pitt, that doesn't really work with me when I was in Toronto unless it was winter. But even so, we would go to a place near where I lived first and then I would draw them back to my yard.
This technique doesn't work for me during the summer because all the lizards want to go out somewhere before they come back to the drum.
But I think you have that good looking game, you said so before so it should be alright for you.
The more the lizard fancies you, the more risks she will tend to take and the earlier she will put herself in a bang situation.
I think your rule is a hard rule but it cancels out all the time wasters.

I think it really depends on the country. You are running this in London, if it is working, keep going for it.

From a road link, I am not sure how well this would work in Toronto maybe the Toronto mans can chime in on this.

I can't comment on South Florida yet since I am still getting settled and I haven't had a chance to draw anything yet.
I am seeing good eye contact and lizards are much more nicer from both Latin and black (haven't seen a white lizard yet).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-30-2012 06:48 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (07-30-2012 05:29 AM)wolf Wrote:  

Exactly.

Nope

This depends on what girl im dealing with. Some girls have told me to call them during the week and i got the bang after calling them, while others didnt pick up the phone. How can ''call me during the week'' mean no bang? i dont get it.

Where the senior members at..houston, any input?

I think it's important whether it's a chick who's proved herself to be reliable in the past. With a new chick it's always been a blowoff for me-- why:

1) If she was really interested she's stop, think about when she's available and suggest an alternative.

2) It is one of the endless creative, low-effort ways they have to avoid actually saying no directly. If she asks you to call, she knows she can just not answer and be able to do it with no effort. Women almost never simply say 'I CAN"T/WON'T" unless they use the IHAB or married excuse.

THey are endlessly creative at making up plausible delaying ac tions and simple lies about why they can't meet you when they have no intention of meeting you, and after 20 years of dating sometimes I STILL believe their dishonesty, because I want to believe it. It is the laziest way to blow you off without experiencing any troublesome emotion, they can tell themselves they are being "nice."

The easiest way to summarize is anything but "Yes" is "No".

I always tell the girl to come over to my place first so we can get in one car or I'll pick her up and go back to my place to "get ready". I make some drinks asap and try to get her comfortable so she forgets all about our "date" and going out. The only ones who sometimes insist on going out are girls older than 21 since they can drink but I mess with a lot of barely legal girls so it's no problem. Been doing this for about 7 years now and won't ever stop. I don't know why guys are acting like it's such a crazy idea. Keep in mind that I'm pretty good at screening girls out who want my dick by making sexual comments and jokes before we even meet up.

I usually take the girl on a date someplace nearby and then bring her over. This is my personal style and (for whatever reason) I never feel that comfortable inviting a girl I daygamed over for a first date.

Meanwhile I have a friend (I've shown him the forum, so he'll probably be on here Wednesday) who only invites right to his house.

It's just different stroke for different folks. Try doing both and see what happens. Whichever get's you laid more is the one you should keep doing.