rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Use Stereotypes to Your Advantage

The obvious one is black (or Jewish) = big dick.

White people = $

Asian = ?

Italian/Latin = passionate

Any others?

I've never heard anyone stereotype Jews as having big dicks. The common stereotype is far less flattering....

"Hey, what happens when a Jew gets a boner and runs into a wall?"
"I dunno, what happens?"
"He breaks his nose!"

[Image: banana.gif]

(note to Jews: much love, no racism intended)

Quote: (07-29-2012 04:36 AM)polymath Wrote:  

I've never heard anyone stereotype Jews as having big dicks. The common stereotype is far less flattering....

"Hey, what happens when a Jew gets a boner and runs into a wall?"
"I dunno, what happens?"
"He breaks his nose!"

[Image: banana.gif]

(note to Jews: much love, no racism intended)

In Europe, Jews have a similar stereotype to blacks-in-America (keep in mind that the black people who were brought to America were probably the strongest blacks from Africa at the time, so it's like a nation of bouncers that had Playmouth-Rock land on them). They are romanticized. Anyway, I've heard this stereotype of Jews having bigger dicks.

I never heard this Jew big dick stereotype either, I did hear and experienced only two stereotypes. They are party people when traveling (true but they tend to travel in big groups and stick to themselves) We all know the other stereotype so need to eleborate on that one.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I think the Asian one is good at mathematics and electronics.
Also, there is a stereotype of martial arts.

Give an example, when I was in secondary school, I was walking somewhere on some side streets with some friends in Leicester Square.
One of my friends, a pudgy lad bumped into an Asian male in a business suit.
We were a menacing looking group of schoolboys (but a nice bunch) and the Asian man flinched and put a martial arts stance.
We immediately bolted from the scene like rabbits.
For all I know, this guy could be a poser but we didn't want to chance him putting the Five Step Exploding Heart Technique on one of us.

How to get lizards with this?

Well, lizards like men with potential danger to them, appeals to their want for protection.

Also, asians are seen as having knowledge of ancient medicines and arts so one can use that exotic value to close the bang.

Indians can use India as DHV. I know a white lizard who LOVES Indians. Totally fascinated by the culture and everything. Exotic value goes quite a way. Speak of the ancient religions and the temples and panties could drop quicker than flies blasted with a can of RAID.

Regarding Jewish packing meat, I guess it could be true since Ron Jeremy packs about 10ins, right?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I like the perpetual English gentleman stereo type, that I can use to my advantage. Despite the fact, the English gentleman died out long ago.

Note: this is only effective on girls who don't know better and don't know what English guys are really like, e.g. our favourite - the American girl!

Anyone who's spent an hour in an Englishman's company abroad knows we're pretty much a bunch of loud, obnoxious, drunken, ignorant louts.

Also the other side of the coin works. If you're not an ignorant fucktard who can speak another language, doesn't go around fighting everyone around you and generally behaves differently to 100% of the British Isles this can create strong interest.

I'm half Jewish and I've never ever heard the big dick stereotype. [Image: confused.gif]

It's well known that Jews have large shlongs.

It would be good to feed off of multiple stereotypes (racial or cultural) especially if its congruent with your personality even though its not actually true. That would be a part of the game, but just wondering if anyone here regularly (and successfully) pulls it off.

Im a Jew, I perpetuate the big dick with money stereotype. I also like to throw in the tight with money one as well to lower expectations on spending.

This forum must be all Jews. How else to explain how a thread about stereotypes for all devolves into a thread on Jews. [Image: wink.gif]

Good thread idea though. Racist humor is a cornerstone of my game. You can be shit talking her race, some other race, or your own race. Some hipster white chicks will front for a second, "oh my god that's terrible!" That's when you hit them with another funny racist joke, and they double over in laughter. Most cute girls actually aren't that anal about this sort of thing - they just won't initiate it. But if you crack jokes like these, they'll see you as a guy who they can let their guard down around.

Honestly, you don't necessarily need a valid stereotype. You can just take the most outlandish thing you've ever heard and say it to her in a deadpan. Troll her. She tells you she's Indian (non-Americanized), you say "Wow, I'm so jealous, I heard you guys get to ride an elephant to school every day." She says she's Persian, you call her the ugliest stereotypically Persian name you can think of, in a thick Iranian accent "Faaaarnaz chuuuubiiii." In between regular conversation, shout randomly in Farsi inflected English. Calling her a really foreign funny sounding name from her culture always works.

Stereotypes about Jews - obsessed with money, have big noses, neurotic, live under the shadow of their mothers. The girls are princesses and the guys are nebbish unathletic nerds. Obnoxious, argumentative, smart, wily, cunning. If you're not a Jew, making a money joke might not have the intended effect.

There's an old saying that if you shake the family tree hard enough a Jew will fall out sooner or later. I guess this "family" is no exception. I knew of a couple here, but didn't realize there were so many. You motherfuckers should hook me up with that frum girl I've be targeting for some time. Bust out an Orthodox data sheet! [Image: lol.gif]

There are also some more sinister, conspiratorial Jewish stereotypes like owning everything, controlling the media, taking over the world, etc. I've never heard anything about big dicks. That's definitely not a Jewish stereotype. Jews are also rumored to be obsessed with their digestions.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

My employees were having another intelligent conversation in my office Friday about Jews only buy things off eachother with diamonds so everything is untraceable. It's their currency. Need a new house? Open your diamond sack and shake a few out at the closing table etc. That's how it works.

I think the Jew big dick stereotype can be clarified in to people of Mediterranean descent, or as tony soprano would say, "desert people" having big dicks.

Quote: (07-29-2012 11:58 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

There are also some more sinister, conspiratorial Jewish stereotypes like owning everything, controlling the media, taking over the world, etc.

There's an old Jewish joke...

Rabbi Altmann and his secretary were sitting in a coffeehouse in Berlin in 1935. "Herr Altmann," said his secretary, "I notice you're reading Der Stürmer! I can't understand why. A Nazi libel sheet! Are you some kind of masochist, or, God forbid, a self-hating Jew?"
"On the contrary, Frau Epstein. When I used to read the Jewish papers, all I learned about were pogroms, riots in Palestine, and assimilation in America. But now that I read Der Stürmer, I see so much more: that the Jews control all the banks, that we dominate in the arts, and that we're on the verge of taking over the entire world. You know – it makes me feel a whole lot better!"

Roosh recently tweeted "Women love conquerors http://ow.ly/csKZ4 If Canada successfully invaded USA, American girls would be lining up for Canadian soldiers"

My immediate response was, "hmm, maybe I should start spreading 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to help the tribe get some pussy..."

Jews are also rumored to be obsessed with their digestions.

Lol really? The only place I've seen that is Portnoy's Complaint. Hysterical book, felt like reading my own autobiography.

I also randomly tell girls I'm black. I'm clearly not. Or if a girl does something and I voice fake disapproval, I might then say, "it's because I'm black, isn't it?"

Fast forward to 0:35

How do we use these stereotypes to our advantage???

I love racist jokes.

I'm like 1/16 Jewish.

This won't work in America unless you're targeting girls who have latin fever, jungle fever, etc. People are to stuck on race and not in a good way.

Quote: (07-29-2012 01:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

This won't work in America unless you're targeting girls who have latin fever, jungle fever, etc. People are to stuck on race and not in a good way.

That explains why Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are such broke failures...

If you can make people laugh, you get a pass. At least from cool people, who aren't anal. And you don't need to be black either. I figure the girl was gonna find out I'm a male chauvinist cripple-hating racist asshole one way or another [Image: wink.gif], so there's no sense in hiding it early on only to get rejected later for it. With plenty of white girls (and I'd bet Asian and Latina ones), if you casually tossed off the n-word in some joke, their response is a mix of shock, thrill and laughter. They feel a sense of relief, "whoa, I don't have to worry about watching myself around *this* guy." I'm not saying you should start screaming racial obscenities from the rooftops, just that girls, and plenty of people in general, really don't care as much as you think. There's just the 2% of the population who bullies everyone else about how 'offensive' something is.

Don't know how it'd play among people from super-PC places like Canada and Northern California though.

Quote: (07-29-2012 01:12 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (07-29-2012 01:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

That explains why Chris Rock and Dave Chapelle are such broke failures...

If you can make people laugh, you get a pass. At least from cool people, who aren't anal. And you don't need to be black either. I figure the girl was gonna find out I'm a male chauvinist cripple-hating racist asshole one way or another [Image: wink.gif], so there's no sense in hiding it early on only to get rejected later for it. With plenty of white girls (and I'd bet Asian and Latina ones), if you casually tossed off the n-word in some joke, their response is a mix of shock, thrill and laughter. They feel a sense of relief, "whoa, I don't have to worry about watching myself around *this* guy." I'm not saying you should start screaming racial obscenities from the rooftops, just that girls, and plenty of people in general, really don't care as much as you think. There's just the 2% of the population who bullies everyone else about how 'offensive' something is.

Don't know how it'd play among people from super-PC places like Canada and Northern California though.
Yeah, but how do you use stereotypes to your advantage like Soup is saying? I don't think he's talking about making jokes like that.

Northern California

We are very pc. It gets annoying sometimes. Sometimes, its a good thing. But its only in the San Francisco-San Jose-Oakland and the surrounding counties. Once you get outside the Bay Area things change alot. Its a much more rural, agriculture, and country style of living that's less pc in general. I imagine that's how New York is with farming in the upstate area and every crazy fucking thing possible in the city.

if you casually tossed off the n-word in some joke, their response is a mix of shock, thrill and laughter. They feel a sense of relief, "whoa, I don't have to worry about watching myself around *this* guy." I'm not saying you should start screaming racial obscenities from the rooftops, just that girls, and plenty of people in general, really don't care as much as you think. There's just the 2% of the population who bullies everyone else about how 'offensive' something is.

I have had a few occasions were people I didn't know have used racist slurs in front of me. Sometimes they are really racist type people, sometimes they are just harmless comedians, and sometimes they are just weirdos who don't even know why they are saying it. It just depends who is saying it and how he says it.

Like you said, here in Northern California, someone would probably take offense to it.

I admit, My friends and I use alot of racist slurs but we make fun of all colors and cultures equally.

Quote: (07-29-2012 12:24 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

There are also some more sinister, conspiratorial Jewish stereotypes like owning everything, controlling the media, taking over the world, etc.

There's an old Jewish joke...

Rabbi Altmann and his secretary were sitting in a coffeehouse in Berlin in 1935. "Herr Altmann," said his secretary, "I notice you're reading Der Stürmer! I can't understand why. A Nazi libel sheet! Are you some kind of masochist, or, God forbid, a self-hating Jew?"
"On the contrary, Frau Epstein. When I used to read the Jewish papers, all I learned about were pogroms, riots in Palestine, and assimilation in America. But now that I read Der Stürmer, I see so much more: that the Jews control all the banks, that we dominate in the arts, and that we're on the verge of taking over the entire world. You know – it makes me feel a whole lot better!"

Roosh recently tweeted "Women love conquerors http://ow.ly/csKZ4 If Canada successfully invaded USA, American girls would be lining up for Canadian soldiers"

My immediate response was, "hmm, maybe I should start spreading 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion' to help the tribe get some pussy..."

Jews are also rumored to be obsessed with their digestions.

Lol really? The only place I've seen that is Portnoy's Complaint. Hysterical book, felt like reading my own autobiography.

I also randomly tell girls I'm black. I'm clearly not. Or if a girl does something and I voice fake disapproval, I might then say, "it's because I'm black, isn't it?"

Fast forward to 0:35

Thanks for posting this video man. This shit is fucking hilarious. You made my sunday. LMAO I'm watching the other videos of him and I'm over here fucking dying. Too bad they don't show shit like this in America. The show would probably quickly go to commercial break and quickly be canceled due to some sensitive ass people getting offended and tweeting about the shit.

I speak English in a good accent and wear suits.

Instant James Bond.

Long hair = Rock Star.

What's a good race to say you are? Nobody believes what I am anyway, and the few times I've actually told girls what I am they tend to get turned off (white girls anyway). So now I tend to lie, so what should I go with? I look like a white boy, usually I get Italian or Irish.

Brad P has a good thing on "sexy stereotyping." It has nothing to do with race, but it's about how you dress and style your hair.

http://bradp.com/3-real-life-examples-se...ing-action

This past Friday I did the whole 'rock star' look with a long faux-hawk (about 4-5in high) and a bunch of necklaces and crap. All sorts of hot girls were opening me, even the ones with boyfriends, to tell me how cool I looked. It was pretty ridiculous LOL but fun too.

Quote: (07-29-2012 12:28 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How do we use these stereotypes to our advantage???

I love racist jokes.

I'm like 1/16 Jewish.

I think that if game is about selling yourself, it might be helpful to know when to play up or play down these stereotypes.

It's kind of like how people would let Borat get away with a lot of his antics because they were like "it's OK because he's foreign."

It could be a way of building comfort by playing into a Girls preconceptions. "It's OK that he's escalating fast, that's what passionate Italians do" etc.

And, you can also play against them to great effect to create attraction and standout from the crowd. For example, it can be more mysterious to play a black guy hipster than to act the stereotypical homeboy that gets propagated in our culture.