rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beggar during the day, Slut at night!

This kind of stuff pisses me off. Basically this bitch dresses up as a crippled muslim during the day and begs for money on 5th avenue, one of the richest and most expensive shopping districts.

BUT! When it's night time, she hops in her mini van, loses the "outfit" and dresses up like typical shit.
Beggar Slut (Hamster at its finest)

I wonder how she justifies this to herself.

I remember there was a Toronto story a little while back where this professional hobo had made around $1 million. The reporters followed him to his home and found an expensive couch, a plasma screen t.v. , and loads of other shit. This stuff detracts from help that could be provided to someone who could actually use some spare change. This is the reason I don't give hobos any money, unless they're in a fast food restaurant because then I know they're going to only spend it on food.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I don't know if I call this Hamster Brain.
This is though out manipulation of a different sort..complete different level.
Bitch is on some Raptor Brain shit

I am the cock carousel

It's typical in the sense that it's a woman being deceitful, but this shit ain't no hamster.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This is pretty common. Bums have it easier in car cities though. They can just stand at a red light.

I heard on the radio the other day that the average pan-handler makes about $40k/yr. Of course that's statistics, so numbers will vary everywhere depending on a lot of factors, but goddamn.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Even if so, that's 40k that a homeless person can't immediately invest into a house, because nobody will give a mortgage to a bum. Hell, I don't know how they get regular savings accounts, aside from simply lying about their address. And it's hard to get a rental without stable income or substantial savings. So you'd still have to stay on the street for a while, albeit temporarily.

$40k/yr is $110/day btw.

Quote: (07-28-2012 08:04 AM)polymath Wrote:  

Even if so, that's 40k that a homeless person can't immediately invest into a house, because nobody will give a mortgage to a bum. Hell, I don't know how they get regular savings accounts, aside from simply lying about their address. And it's hard to get a rental without stable income or substantial savings. So you'd still have to stay on the street for a while, albeit temporarily.

$40k/yr is $110/day btw.

That's tax free, and those beggars have bank accounts. Trust me.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (07-28-2012 08:06 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2012 08:04 AM)polymath Wrote:  

$40k/yr is $110/day btw.

That's tax free, and those beggars have bank accounts. Trust me.

Goes without saying that it's tax-free.

Short of lying about an address, I don't see how a homeless beggar can get a bank account.

I like your blog btw. Been reading it intermittently for the past couple days.

Quote: (07-28-2012 07:48 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

I heard on the radio the other day that the average pan-handler makes about $40k/yr. Of course that's statistics, so numbers will vary everywhere depending on a lot of factors, but goddamn.

Yea but for how many hours work? If they are out begging for 10 hours, are they really balling out of control?

Last time I gave this cat 50p in Putney, I went into Burger King and I saw the bastard playing some video game frenetically with the money I gave him.

Neva again. He fcuked it up for the rest of his colleagues. Next time, I buy food for him..

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (07-27-2012 09:41 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

This is the reason I don't give hobos any money, unless they're in a fast food restaurant because then I know they're going to only spend it on food.

Same here. If I'm feeling charitable and somebody asks me for money, I'll invite them to lunch - but I'm not handing them the money. 90% of the time they turn the lunch offer down.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I smell bullshit on 40k a year average. I have panhandled before and know many people that have as well. If you make $20 as a man, you are living high on the hog. Women always make more. The best day I ever had I made close to $60 over the course of 2 1/2 hours. Then the cops came, threatened to kick the shit out of me and take my money.

I wonder if they consider busking (doing something, usually music) as panhandling. I could see a good busker making 40k in NYC.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (07-28-2012 12:10 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I wonder if they consider busking (doing something, usually music) as panhandling. I could see a good busker making 40k in NYC.

Never been to NYC, but $40,000 doesn't go far there, does it?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (07-28-2012 10:26 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Yea but for how many hours work? If they are out begging for 10 hours, are they really balling out of control?

Last time I gave this cat 50p in Putney, I went into Burger King and I saw the bastard playing some video game frenetically with the money I gave him.

Neva again. He fcuked it up for the rest of his colleagues. Next time, I buy food for him..

This. I gave a homeless guy who told me a heart-wrenching story $5 once (I usually would only ever give $1). The second the money was in his hand, the entire persona changed and he literally said, "yeah! now I can go see some titties at the (strip) club." I was pissed and was just like, "congratulations jackass, you just messed it up for everyone else for the rest of my life, have fun."

I will say, though, if a homeless person has some sort of skill to amuse me (mainly playing a funny tune on an instrument) I feel perfectly fine with giving them some scratch.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

You could make it on 40k there. You won't be living on Park Ave., but it's doable. With the transportation system, you can get just about anywhere for $2.50.

This is not female hamster shit. This is just low level hustler shit. She is a gypsy type.

She is a hustler. Getting money. She works harder then most of those bankers that have been ripping us off. She works harder then Madoff did.

Quote: (07-28-2012 12:22 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

This. I gave a homeless guy who told me a heart-wrenching story $5 once (I usually would only ever give $1). The second the money was in his hand, the entire persona changed and he literally said, "yeah! now I can go see some titties at the (strip) club." I was pissed and was just like, "congratulations jackass, you just messed it up for everyone else for the rest of my life, have fun."

I will say, though, if a homeless person has some sort of skill to amuse me (mainly playing a funny tune on an instrument) I feel perfectly fine with giving them some scratch.
The time I go jipped by a homeless was when he needed some bus money to get back home. Apparently, he was stranded in the town and just needed $2.50 to get out. Sure, why not, I handed over the change

2 minutes later... I see him down the street tell the exact same story to someone else.

Quote: (07-28-2012 04:19 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Quote: (07-28-2012 12:22 PM)JohnKreese Wrote:  

The time I go jipped by a homeless was when he needed some bus money to get back home. Apparently, he was stranded in the town and just needed $2.50 to get out. Sure, why not, I handed over the change

2 minutes later... I see him down the street tell the exact same story to someone else.
That's a common line used by people who have no creativity and don't want to tell the truth. That's why I usually give change to a drunk if he says "hey can I get some change so I can get a beer?"

When I lived in Miami, there was this guy that dressed in his construction gear and told people that he just got laid off and was trying to get some food. He ran with that for a year, and he's probably still doing it. Shit used to piss me off because he would scare a lot of people because he was aggressive as hell. He tried it on me once, but another street hustler that I knew set him straight.

My schtick was self deprecating humor. My outlook is you see me with a cup and a sign, you know why I'm there. The least I can do is try to make you laugh. Also, I never directly asked for money. Instead I would try to start a conversation and if you gave you gave. All I really cared about was being acknowledged. I had regulars that would give to me several times a week. If they couldn't they would still talk to me and ask how things are going. I even had a few college girls (the hardest demographic) that would give me water. One of them even told me that she loved me. Unfortunately, you aren't really in the mindset to game when you are standing on the side of the road with a cup and a sign.

I wonder if she gets backache walking round all day like that

I have nothing against this they are gaming the system and finding ways to make money.

The average worker gets upset that somebody decides to stand outside in smelly clothes on 5th Ave to get money when they should be upset their jobs pay so shitty.

Its the average worker making less that leads to loopholes like this.

I never give homeless people money. I offer them actual stuff they would want if they are in need. I would rather by a homeless man a 8$ lunch and give him a proper meal versus giving him 1$ for god knows what.

I have to say, this whole hamster thing is getting tossed around way to much here lately. I feel like if it was a guy doing this some people here would be commending his business savy

I agree, it's not hamster behavior at all. Just scum.

What I meant was if you talked to her and asked her, I wonder what she would come up with.

Did you see when the reported confronted her how she kept in character lol. With the evidence right in front of her and people listening in, she kept pretending to be cripple.

Quote: (07-28-2012 09:42 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

I agree, it's not hamster behavior at all. Just scum.

What I meant was if you talked to her and asked her, I wonder what she would come up with.

Did you see when the reported confronted her how she kept in character lol. With the evidence right in front of her and people listening in, she kept pretending to be cripple.

kosko has an interesting point of view. What do you expect her to do? throw the crutches and hobo outfit in the air and yell "Ok you caught me!"?

Someone should pick her up while she's begging. She might put out if you black mail her the right way.

She's kind of doing them a favor. That guy who gave her five bucks is going to go home with a sense of self satisfaction. He figured out a way to alleviate his feelings of "uncomfortable white guilt" because he helped out a homeless, blind, Muslim woman. And it only cost a small portion of his weekly expendable money. She's a hustler just like a lot of self employed people.