rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Calculating approach index, statistics

Aside from Roosh who treats game like a science, how many of you are really consistent about logging your interactions with girls? What do you record? Date, day or night, how hot she is, location, result, what it led to, notes or techniques used?

Have you guys been able to calculate your approach index or track your results improving over time? Maybe quality of girls, number of approaches per bang, etc. Does anyone use excel or any other tools? Does anyone systemically calculate their effectiveness in approaches by location, time of year, time of day, or any other personal factors?

I'm interested in getting more serious about tracking my approaches and even having some nice statistics, but it seems like it would be seriously time consuming.

Who has been successful with it? Is it worth the effort? What tools do you use to log your approaches and calculate statistics?

[Image: nerd.gif]

jk

focusing on good stats is easily the #1 thing that fucks up guys' sex life. but good luck anyway.

I wonder if Roosh is really an exception then as people who actively calculate things like approach indices and so on. While I still don't know if it would be worth the effort to do it all myself, I wish I could snap my fingers and magically have statistics of my approaches broken down by a ton of variables.

As someone trained in research, I would offer that you need to have your variables defined before you keep records to help you see what is really happening.

For instance, height of girl, types of cues ( did she stare etc).

On a very informal basis when I was younger and had no game, I calculated I achieved about a 1/10 ratio.

10 approaches
5 would give phone #
2.5 would meet up
1 would make out or fuck

I quickly saw the limiting factor was how many approaches I was willing to do, I just didn't want to do enough to have constant pussy.

So the stats highlighted the problem, but it wasn't the answer, the answer is inner game for me so I don't respond to the rejections and could up my approach numbers.

Check the original post by Roosh:

Sex is Mathmatics

Here is an interesting breakdown of Mystery's numbers from his early days. I think that everybody approaches learning differently. Its the same in all sports, some players and coaches like to look at stats, some players and coaches don't. Its just a matter of preference and learning style.

Mystery's Stats

I don't keep complex stats but I do try to be aware of how may girls I have to approach in order to get a bang. It's a way of monitoring my progress.

Every few months, I expect my numbers to improve, thankfully they have. I don't take it too serious but I do like to have some sort of measuring stick.

What variables would be interesting to track?

I am thinking

Situational variables:
Day of the week
Venue
Time of Day

Girl variables:
Girl (name or description)
Hotness (6.5 - 10) (Not letting myself talk to plain girls)
Race
Age Range

Personal variables:
Line
Clothing
Weight
Body Fat %
Appearance (clean shaved, shaggy hair, etc)

Outcome:
Result
Notes and Thoughts

--

Any others?

seems like a big effort to really physically keep track, but it's probably worth it in the long run