rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming 2 girls simultaneously

What would you do when two girls are equally into you - both solid 7s, and both pass the boner test. You get both girls'number smoothly. Both are friends of each other, but none acts as a cockblocker.

So what do you do? Going out with both f them sounds like a loser's strategy. Better bang one of them, but WHICH one?

Obviously a threesome comes to mind but you don want to screw it up proposing this and lose them both.

(If any existing threads on this, I appreciate if you can paste em here.)

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

I feel like this is a dupe of a dupe thread.

You aren't getting a threesome. Go for the one you think you have the better chance with. Or, the uglier one.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Both 7s, both pass boner test....

uhh, that just leaves pick the one you like better... like the bachelor.

or leave the one alone who would be most down if you finish with the main one or it just doesnt work out i.e. the more jealous one.

Go for the one who seems the most into you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

What are you willing to risk?
A nigh guaranteed notch with one 7, or push for both and risk going home alone?
I'd push for the threesome if they're both friends. A lot of girls are bicurious.

Age matters here. Despite being very gossipy, often unless girls are super close and < ~28(?) they won't gossip about their nascent crushes. They have been let down by so many dudes they don't want to seem foolish when the dude dumps them. Also, they don't want to look loose. I would say do them both, get in and get out. Also, they'll be better friends for it, with an in-joke for the rest of their life. You're doing them a favor.