rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do girls dance up on me at concerts?

Guys,

I don't get it. When I'm at a concert what happens to me, often once per musical set, is that some girl will wind up standing next to me, and dance next to me, constantly touching my arm with the outside of her arm, the outside of her hand to mine. Some with her thigh but not as much. BUT, she has a guy with her, right behind her, and its not her brother or friend. AND there is plenty of room on the other side of her.

Yes, I look good, but this seems fruitless from her perspective, and a little socially awkward. And I don't think I can do shit with her, with the dude right behind her.

Sometimes I get the vibe that she is pissed at the dude and kind of ignoring him. Maybe she's trying to make the dude slightly jealous?

Appreciate any advice.

any answers that anyone gives will be pure speculation. Stop thinking about stuff like this, it won't benefit you

She prob wants the dick. if she's hot, start talking to her. most of the times the guy she's with isn't fucking her.

Quote: (07-23-2012 06:41 PM)UgSlayer Wrote:  

She prob wants the dick. if she's hot, start talking to her. most of the times the guy she's with isn't fucking her.

Most rock/metal/hardcore guys are huge beta orbiters despite their outward appearance. Alphas in the music scene are the performing musicians who are huge beta dorks as well. Try to think of them as the dorky IT Nerds of the music scene who just happen to command female attention. They're spaced out and flakier than most of the women. You should have just introduced yourself and started talking to her.

Team Nachos

That's what I like to call a "Good Problem" . If you can fight. Then don't worry, Dance with her and if the guy swings on you, lay him right where he stands son. Some times girls dance soo close to me because they want me to grab them up but i'm sure to other guys it looks like its my girl whining on me. This is a big misconception that could lose you some ass in the very near future. Simply pay attention, if they don't look like a couple they are probablly not. Just because she's standing close to someone( at a concert especially) does not mean that she's with them.

Open everyone that's attractive, they'll sort themselves out.