rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solution to Indian Troll problem

Black chicks love Indian guys for some reason.

My friend keeps introducing these black chicks to me via facebook and they are all horny as shit about me.

We just came back a hour ago from the club. He just introduced me to this black chick on facebook and he said I liked my dick being sucked.

She said we'd have amazing sex. And something about her being super flexible.

Last black chick he intro'd to me i made out with her but she wasn't that hot. This one is.

IF we just matched Indian guys with black chicks Indian trolling would be solved forever.

Tkid, have you not been paying attention? Indian troll absolutely does not want black chicks regardless of how hot they are.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Word. You could set one of these trolls up with Halle Berry and he'd still be asking how come blonde white chicks don't like him.

Indian race trolls are just a subset of "high standards" trolls, the guys who claim the reason they won't go talk to a 7 is, because she's below his standards.

Quote: (07-23-2012 05:16 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

Black chicks love Indian guys for some reason.

My friend keeps introducing these black chicks to me via facebook and they are all horny as shit about me.

We just came back a hour ago from the club. He just introduced me to this black chick on facebook and he said I liked my dick being sucked.

She said we'd have amazing sex. And something about her being super flexible.

Last black chick he intro'd to me i made out with her but she wasn't that hot. This one is.

IF we just matched Indian guys with black chicks Indian trolling would be solved forever.

Are these black American chicks or black Canadian chicks? Are these black chicks of African descent or of West Indian descent?

Indian guys may want to try black women of Guyanese and Trini descent as a warm up. They are very used to seeing Indian guys around them with lots of swag so you should encounter less resistance.

This is a theory, mind you, I've never seen it in action. I just know it works reverse. Indian chicks from Guyana and Trini are very comfortable with dealing with black guys.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

it's funny you say this because i (an indian dude) went to a soca jam on saturday at the kool haus and set a new grind record among my friends - 15 grinds. 12 were black girls, 3 were brown lol.

one problem that indian race trolls will face however with black girls is the fact that black men are big, tall, and muscular. indian men are anything but

Quote: (07-23-2012 08:42 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

it's funny you say this because i (an indian dude) went to a soca jam on saturday at the kool haus and set a new grind record among my friends - 15 grinds. 12 were black girls, 3 were brown lol.

one problem that indian race trolls will face however with black girls is the fact that black men are big, tall, and muscular. indian men are anything but

Don't let the black men being big, tall and muscular dissuade you. What is big and tall exactly? 5'9 and 170 pounds?
If a lizard wants you, she will know you are different. If she wants a big and tall black guy, she will go for a big and tall black guy.
You have something you can offer that she is interested in, go for the kill.

I know a white guy who is scrawny and of average height. He loves black lizards and ONLY goes for them. His confidence is through the roof. Off the novelty factor (black lizards feeling highly chuffed that a non black guy is coming up to them raw on the streets), I've personally seen him close a digit sale. This cat has NEVER entered a club in his life.
All his chops are from the road exclusively.
My point is, what if he thought about how big and muscular black guys are? He would be locked in his room for all eternity, wanking feverishly over the impossibility of the sex life he desires.

Here is a song to let you know how black lizards feel about brown guys.

Ignore her build, I don't mean that only lizards like her want brown, the point is, she is a very influential calypsonian and I'm sure a lot of brown guys found the doors opened up from this influential song.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

This thread is giving me jungle fever. I think I'm going to Tampa tonight.

This is the kind of thinking we need around here--solutions-minded. The problem, as Caligula pointed out, is that OG Indian Troll is very anti-black girl. But T-Kid is 100 percent right, I've definitely been sniffing some love connection between the two groups. This could be the next Yellow Fever, in fact. I've seen some actual pairings, though it's rarely with the awkward, FOB-type Indian guys. I've seen some skinny, bad-ass black chicks with cool, stylish Indian guys with open-toed, woven shoes and swagger.

I'm telling you: Indians are going to crack the code on game. As with any group from a white-knight, betafied culture, the dudes who take the red pill take a double dose and become hardcore players. They're like business guys who come from a rough upbringing: street smarts and business acumen.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I couldn't agree more. The more you had to overcome the more of a player you end up being, if girls were always easy and life was always easy you're much more susceptible to getting locked down and taken advantage of. Therefore if someone who has been pushed down their entire life succeeds both professionally and with women from a white knight culture, game over. The guy is going to become obsessed with success.

It takes a tremendous amount of mental strength to overcome all the shit they've been told they could never do.

Meeting a hard core Indian player would be scary for sure. Not to mention they are 400x harder working than your average joe American.

Quote: (07-23-2012 09:59 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

This is the kind of thinking we need around here--solutions-minded. The problem, as Caligula pointed out, is that OG Indian Troll is very anti-black girl. But T-Kid is 100 percent right, I've definitely been sniffing some love connection between the two groups. This could be the next Yellow Fever, in fact. I've seen some actual pairings, though it's rarely with the awkward, FOB-type Indian guys. I've seen some skinny, bad-ass black chicks with cool, stylish Indian guys with open-toed, woven shoes and swagger.

I'm telling you: Indians are going to crack the code on game. As with any group from a white-knight, betafied culture, the dudes who take the red pill take a double dose and become hardcore players. They're like business guys who come from a rough upbringing: street smarts and business acumen.

What percentage of the white female population wants to hook up with Indian guys? Is it 20.121892 more in Alabama? Or -3.890124 in Mississippi? Do you think white girls like Indian dudes in California? At least 1.23568% of the population of white girls? Black girls are nasty. 100%. I want white girls 99.9999% of the time.

I have the solution. Troll back. I was at the mall Sat and when I saw an Indian dude I would make eye contact then eye fuck his woman up and down then bite my lower lip. Ummmm. I saw one Indian dude troll the food court. He just breezed through and grabbed samples of all the trays and kept moving with no emotion or a thank you. I've waged war on theses dudes.

Indian trolls have hang ups about black women (and people) but black girls indeed are down for brown guys and its the West Indian dudes whom have paved the way for that. They have island swagger and IMO many black women have warmed up to them. I have seen many sisters with West Indian dudes and then (a few... like 2 girls I know) have been with SE Indo dudes. The girls are willing I just think its the dudes whom don't sniff out the opportunities.

I"m talking about American black chicks. The middle-upper class ones who are decent looking. I'm sure with some work I could crack the tier of higher tier black chicks

I"m surprised by how sexually forward they are.

It helps that my friend is BQ, who these girls like a lot and trust. Having a black guy introduce you to them is a very effective move.

As for Indian trolls, they are stupid if they would pass up Halle Berry in favor of a mediocre blonde chick. I also don't understand the difficulty for Indian guys, in places outside of Toronto(which is infested by Indian trolls) being Indian doesn't really have an negative effect. However, in TO I feel that the large amount of Indian trolls has turned the local female population against Indian guys.

In Montreal I have met lots of chill Indian guys who have hot girlfriends. I've seen maybe a couple of Indian trolls compared to TO where I see 10 a day.

torontokid has a point, the growing influx of FOB Indians in the US, Canada, and Australia is making it harder for the cool assimilated Indian dudes to score now. This is less true in the UK where I believe most Indians are second and third generation.

Have to agree that the difference between Indians from India and Guyanese and Trini Indian cats is like night and day.

I was at a club this weekend frequented mostly by a college crowd. Suddenly a half dozen FOB Indian IT dude types invaded the dance floor. Bad fashion, bad haircuts, bad accents. None of the white college girls (all of whom were dancing in big circles) wouldn't get anywhere within 10 feet of these FOB Indian guys, save for one attention-whoring blonde and another college girl who seemed to be toying with one particular Indian dude (this skinny dark guy had on a long-sleeved plaid shirt tucked into skinny black jeans, glasses, and long oily hair parted in the middle).

It was sad seeing these guys getting shot down over and over again by white college girls as none of them would give them the time of day. Moreover, it would be hard for legit cool assmilated Indian dudes to get any sort of physical game on the dance floor as he'd instantly be lumped in with the FOBs on account of a superficial resemblance.

It seems the only way for Indian guys to game non-Indian girls is to come across as a cool dark-skinned white guy or a black guy with straight hair.

Quote: (07-23-2012 03:01 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

It seems the only way for Indian guys to game non-Indian girls is to come across as a cool dark-skinned white guy or a black guy with straight hair.

Exactly. If I was an Indian dude, especially if I was a dark skin one, I'd shave my head and try to look more like a black dude and adopt more of a black guy swagger.

Quote: (07-23-2012 06:35 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Exactly. If I was an Indian dude, especially if I was a dark skin one, I'd shave my head and try to look more like a black dude and adopt more of a black guy swagger.

Sri Lankans.

Quote: (07-23-2012 06:58 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

Sri Lankans.

What the hell [Image: lol.gif]

torontokid has a point, the growing influx of FOB Indians in the US, Canada, and Australia is making it harder for the cool assimilated Indian dudes to score now. This is less true in the UK where I believe most Indians are second and third generation.

Have to agree that the difference between Indians from India and Guyanese and Trini Indian cats is like night and day.

I was at a club this weekend frequented mostly by a college crowd. Suddenly a half dozen FOB Indian IT dude types invaded the dance floor. Bad fashion, bad haircuts, bad accents. None of the white college girls (all of whom were dancing in big circles) wouldn't get anywhere within 10 feet of these FOB Indian guys, save for one attention-whoring blonde and another college girl who seemed to be toying with one particular Indian dude (this skinny dark guy had on a long-sleeved plaid shirt tucked into skinny black jeans, glasses, and long oily hair parted in the middle).

It was sad seeing these guys getting shot down over and over again by white college girls as none of them would give them the time of day. Moreover, it would be hard for legit cool assmilated Indian dudes to get any sort of physical game on the dance floor as he'd instantly be lumped in with the FOBs on account of a superficial resemblance.

This is true with regards to how these IT type indian dudes act. I feel that most of the Indian trolls fit either that category or are just extremely insecure about their race. I agree that yeah, sure there's a little negative stereotype towards Indian dudes
that IT/Engineering/Computer science nerdy scrawny type. And yeah, sure there's white chicks that only go for white dudes, but I seriously have a problem believing that if you have all your game issues sorted out, have good style, hygiene, work-out, read, etc. etc. you'd seriously have a problem pulling a white girl, or any other colored girl for that matter. As a brown dude here in the DMV, I have seen on quite a few occasions attractive white chicks at school with fellow brown men. You just can't use your race as a handicap plain and simple. My friend goes to JMU, a school filled with blonde white girls in Virginia, and he still pulls ass. What's the difference there? He's got game, swag, and he's not a typical beta Indian. It's just a plain self limiting beliefs, chalking up your "race" as an excuse to not talk to a chick. I've never faced this "white girls don't like indian dudes" problem, mostly it's just been me being a fucking pussy and not approaching a chick/having weak game. But honestly the Indian friends I have aren't nearly as bad as these trolls make us seem. Most indians I'm friends with have solid game, but they're all second generation Indians though. Born and bred in the DMV, so that might have something to do with it. We're more "Americanized" I guess you could say.

I had a classmate back in college, this indian guy who frankly was huge, like 6'4, bulky, not muscular though but not fat either and he hooked up with one of the hottest girls on campus, who happened be blonde haha

I've partied with both of them and this girl (U.S background) had like an indian fetish. She met his family, went to his relatives events/birthdays/celebrations, and even wore that indian dress that indian girls wear at their celebrations.

Very nice couple, although i could swear she was coming onto me, i thought so mainly because i smoke cigarettes and smoked weed (back then) and i'm a drinker, while her bf didn't do any of that.....didn't have much game back then to go for a bang (sigh)

Is this guy Indian
[Image: funny-gifs-snake-slap.gif]

just threaten them with anything related to money. they are among the cheapest people in the world.

I don't know about that. I have met quite a few Chinese guys who are the Asian equivalent of "Wiggers" and in my opinion 99% are ridiculous. I don't mean people who just like Basketball, for example, but guys who go the whole 9 yards and adopt what they imagine is the language pattern of African-Americans, dress "ghetto" style etc. etc. What's wrong with just adopting Asian traits? If they want to project toughness they'd be better of adopting a martial arts/kung-fu lifestyle.

I know Indian guys are not Chinese guys, but they should play up there strengths as Indians rather than adopt some imaginary urban African American persona, which itself is probably 90% the product of white guys in the entertainment industry anyway.

Quote: (07-23-2012 08:42 AM)bodmon Wrote:  

You have grind records?

I actually noticed this first hand this past week. On halloween and this past saturday I hooked up with a couple of black chicks for the first time, they were attractive too imo. I dig the lighter skinned ones, some of them can be really hot. I dunno what it is, but I can see black chicks definitely do have a thing for Indian dudes. Also I've noticed persian chicks (I fucking love persian girls, that Iranian light skinned dark hair combo and shit...FUUUUUUCCCCKKKK) being pretty receptive as well, and showing this brown kid sum luv. Just from my experience though. And also this white girl I met on friday night (probably a 7, I was sober too) who I'm currently trying to pipeline told me explicitly that she has a thing for Indian guys. Her friends confirmed this as well. Fuck the Indian Race Troll, I love being Indian.

I remember a girl Fisto introduced me to in Vegas. She was half black and half white and really good looking. I like mixed black girls, especially when they're half white or Asian. Those looks are really exotic and those girls seem to have a thing for brown guys. This girl in particular was all over me during the time I spent with her.