rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A woman's sexual prime is at 18 (and it's all downhill from there)

I'm not sure when this became a popular topic on the forums, but a lot of men here are talking about how older women have entered their "sexual prime" in their early thirties. The theories explaining this are...

1. She's got baby rabies.

Now entering her "reproductive phase" of her life, she becomes horny so she can reproduce.

2. Her testosterone levels are increasing.

As she ages, her testosterone levels increase and her estrogen levels decrease causing her to be horny like a man.

3. Women are more "experienced" in sex.

She then is able to both please herself, and you, better in the bedroom.

[Image: tard.gif]

I hate to be Buzz Killington, but these are just fairy-tales. From a doctor's take:

"We've confused genital prime with sexual prime."

The good doctor then argues that, although physiologically, a women hormonal's peak is right after puberty (same for men), we often 'discover' our true sexual natures much later which in turn makes us more sexually active later on in life.

Of course, none of that should interest any self-respecting player. Instead, I'm just going to tell you what, deep down inside, we already know.

As a woman ages...

...her beauty declines.
...her personality declines.
...her interest in sex declines.
...her genital functionality (such producing lots of moisture around the pussy) declines.
...her hormones declines.

In short, everything that makes a woman, a woman, declines with age. Older women are less fun to be around, have more hangups about their life and are full of regrets, usually have mad baggage from old relationships, and are insecure with their old, ugly aging bodies.

I don't try to bang women over 30 unless she throws herself at me, which is less likely than a 21-year old throwing herself at me, since 21 year olds are still in their peak and are therefore more horny.

The older she gets, the worse she gets in every way conceivable.

Thank you. This has been a RVF public service annoucement, please enjoy the rest of your day.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I challenge any woman to search the scientific literature describing how a woman's sexual peak is her 30s. I actually did this, because I kept hearing it. Guess what, there is no scientific evidence backing this up. Cosmo just made it up to soothe the hamster, and it's one of those myths that stuck.

While women can feel more comfortable with sex when they get older, it makes absolutely no evolutionary sense for humans to want sex more at an age their ancestors didn't even live to.

I have nothing to add to what's already been articulately stated, so I'll translate the above, into RVF hieroglyphics.

[Image: catlady.gif] [Image: Strip.gif] = [Image: womanhamster.gif] ! [Image: lol.gif], [Image: catlady.gif] [Image: gift4.jpg]
[Image: monkey.gif] [Image: cheerleader.gif]

[Image: kissy.gif] [Image: hump.gif] .

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

If this male perspective eclipses the matriarch-centric notion of women maturing into more attractive and interesting people, it will have an effect on the sexual marketplace.

Women would be forced to settle sooner and marry younger, because as men aged they'd stop seeking similar aged companions.

The old bargain was based on this knowledge of womens real worth. They would trade the "best years of their life" for having a supportive companion in old age.

Now they try to con men into committing to marriage without giving either their best years, or a solid commitment to lifetime monogamy devoted to serving the needs of her provider. And what's worse is they try to pull the wool over our eyes as to what OUR sexual peak is.

Maybe the bulk of men will always be chumps; women have natural born psychological and sexual hand over all but the elite of men. But I prophesy that the zeitgeist will shift and men will realize that youth is more valuable than age, and that age differences are to the man's advantage.

I think it boils down to what is meant by "sexual prime. Is it peak fertility (16-25 no children), or is it the willingness to bang without hangups (mid 30s)? I'm sure most of us have had some early-mid 30s pussy because it was there and it didn't require much effort. Given the choice, we'd all go with the 18 year old. In the end, sex is how the next generation comes about, and those are the triggers firing off in our brain when we seek a bang.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

If a woman's sex drive peaks in her mid 30s, then how do they explain the number of people in that age group who live in celibate marriages? Oh, that's right, it's the man's fault.

A woman's drive may increase once she hits that age range for the obvious reason: the clock is ticking. No husband? Time to start pulling out all the stops. No kids? Start trying to make one. It's not rocket science.

They know they get uglier after 24ish. There's a unspoken stigma that looms over women like a dark cloud as they approach 30.
It's like when you're choosing people for teams in High School gym class. The least desirable always get picked last.

You can all it whatever you want, sexual awakening, coming into their womanhood, blah blah blah. It's a Hail Mary attempt to get
knocked up at the 11th hour and get some chump to foot the bill. I laugh when I see older single girls I know posting baby pics on facebook.
They get endless praise and validation for it from everyone. Like it's something to celebrate. Getting knocked up out of wedlock
used to be a shameful thing in the 50's. A girl would get shipped off to live with her aunt and uncle to avoid any gossip.

It's funny too ...After 30 instead of settling for what they can get, some women stop hanging out at the usual bars and start
frequenting different venues where they are the younger and more desirable catch ...Wine bars or the like.

Marriage used to be the End Game for society. Now it's just propagating the endless party lifestyle.

Team Nachos