rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where do the older guys go to meet women?

There were a few older guy threads earlier, but I have a more specific question...

What kind of venue should a 40+ guy go to meet 20-30 y/o girls?

I picked up a 20 y/o girl from a regular club when I was 36, but that was 4 years ago.

This past year I pick up a 29 y/o form a club.

Couple of month ago I also picked up a 19 y/o from Day Game. I just made out with her back at my place briefly. I don't know how to have sex without alcohol especially when there is not much to talk about with the 20+ age difference. I have picked up a few other 20 some year olds from day game, but only for dates, never got to sex.

Other than that most girls I meet are 30+.

I heard there are clubs that cater to 20-50 y/o women. What kind of clubs are these?

Hotel and restaurant bars? There are some hot girls at restaurants, but the volume is small. You may get 1-2 group max of cute young girls. Do you then just bounce from venue to venue.

I don't like clubs, but there are just a lot of girls so you can just go from one to the other.

If there are 40+ guys who are successful, please share what your typical night or day is like. What kind of restaurant, bar you go to? Coffee shop, day time activities?

I guess if you have a special connection like a movie director or party promoter, that won't help to much. Just share something that the general guys can apply.

Depends on the type of "club".

"Club" in general is such a vague term used on here.

I typically go to the most highend club in whatever city I am in.

The most expensive one.

The one that is nearly impossible to get into. The one that makes people wince from the drink prices.

There you will usually find girls that range in age from 18-35.

And guys usually range in age from 25-45.

The girls in these joints that are younger (18-26) are the girls that wont date guys their own age.

So it creates your target market with a "self-filtering" system already in place.

These also happen many times to be the hottest 18-26 year olds.

Smooth.

Win-Win.

Quote:Quote:

Hotel and restaurant bars? There are some hot girls at restaurants, but the volume is small. You may get 1-2 group max of cute young girls. Do you then just bounce from venue to venue.

These are a corner stone of my Game. I actually consider myself a 25th degree blackbelt in this type of Game.

Again, depends on the restaurant bar.

These can be chock-a-block with girls. And Zero competition.

I think I may be the only person on this forum that uses them. I know a lot of guys on here get allegric to spending money in restaurants.

But they are leaving a ton of food on the table, so to speak.

Again, zero competition.

Think about it. Has anyone ever mentioned restaurant bars on this forum except me?

And this is a forum scouring the earth for better and better ways to swoop girls.

Thailand.

You must be in a shitty town to ask a question like this. All major cities and most midsized cities have bars/lounges/clubs that cater or attract the older crowds. Other than that type of scene, I dont know where the grown and sexy let loose at. I love hitting up hotel bars though. In my town, the holiday inn has a bar everybody hits up. Also, the country/tejano clubs. Those are some of the best places to find the grown women at. Conventions if you town has them and concerts are some great places. Other than that, the neighborhood bars and happy hours are probably the only places where you see single 30+ older women.

Hope this helps, now go on the hunt and smash something.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Quote: (07-22-2012 04:16 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

In my town, the holiday inn has a bar everybody hits up.

Really?

The Del Mar Racetrack is good.

Horse events are always smooth.

Do you ever go to the Polo matches?

Quote: (07-21-2012 06:06 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

These are a corner stone of my Game. I actually consider myself a 25th degree blackbelt in this type of Game.

I think I may be the only person on this forum that uses them. I know a lot of guys on here get allegric to spending money in restaurants.

Again, zero competition.

Think about it. Has anyone ever mentioned restaurant bars on this forum except me?

And this is a forum scouring the earth for better and better ways to swoop girls.

In restaurant bars aren't most of the people at the bar just waiting for a table? Won't you get cock blocked when the woman's table is ready and she goes to eat?

Hotel bars- I have a suspicion that younger women who go to these often are there because they like older men and know older guys hang out at hotel bars.

Upscale restaurant bars

Nightclubs with broad age ranges

Neighborhood bars

I haven't done much day game but I imagine the lower pressure environment would be conducive to this- I need to start daygaming younger girls

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (07-22-2012 11:33 AM)NoBalls Wrote:  

Again, zero competition.

In restaurant bars aren't most of the people at the bar just waiting for a table? Won't you get cock blocked when the woman's table is ready and she goes to eat?

No.

Depends on the restaurant.

Just so it is clear, when I say "restaurant", I mean the places that are hot (I have written about the types of restaurants I go to).

Not TGI fridays or something.

I thought that would be obvious, but you never know.

I keep hearing these night club with broad age range, but I still have no idea what they are. Most night clubs play hip-hop, techno, house music, maybe pop stuff. The range of girls are 21-30 same with the guys. Not really a club for 40+ guys unless you are really into that particular DJ.

I am in LA. I've hit up SLS hotel. There are a few young hotties, but more cougars. Thompson Hotel will have one or 2 groups of hotties per night.

I'll have to try the restaurant scene since I have to eat anyway.

G - do you know any restaurants in LA that has a hot scene of young girls?

All the forty something dudes I know with much younger girlfriends met them at the grocery store or Barnes and Noble.

Quote: (07-23-2012 12:19 AM)Excalibur Wrote:  

I keep hearing these night club with broad age range, but I still have no idea what they are. Most night clubs play hip-hop, techno, house music, maybe pop stuff. The range of girls are 21-30 same with the guys. Not really a club for 40+ guys unless you are really into that particular DJ.

I am in LA. I've hit up SLS hotel. There are a few young hotties, but more cougars. Thompson Hotel will have one or 2 groups of hotties per night.

I'll have to try the restaurant scene since I have to eat anyway.

G - do you know any restaurants in LA that has a hot scene of young girls?

Yeah, tons.

I have a Hollywood data sheet coming soon.

What part of LA?

LA is an easy one, any new restaurant will be crawling with girls.

Any of those SBE restaurants is usually a good bet.

Sushi spots.

Any with a famous chef, ie Bouchon in Beverly Hills.

In NYC, hotel bars are very hot. Many have become like nightclubs. You can get diverse sampling depending on how popular the spot is, or what part of town its in. Hotels like the W pride themselves on being places to be seen, so the hotel bars are packed - guests from the hotel, and people from the street.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

G - I go out to West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Downtown. I think I got your drift...

Yea, some of those restaurants have serious model quality girls. I remember Beso by Eva Longoria has a ton of super hot girls. I don't know if it's still the same. The hot restaurant scene probably changes month to month just like hot clubs. You really have to be plugged in.

I think I kind of blocked out those places. Although I can afford them, you are really competing with the serious high rollers. Celeb and older guys with 9 figure income.

LA is doable for 40+ guys except it's very deceptive. It has to be ok for the 40+ to cater to these single movie stars and directors. I remember running into Billy Zane at Beso. He was probably 40 something at that time. He was surrounded by 8 hot hot young girls. I also saw Mark Harmon with 6 hot young blondes clinging to every word he says. He was probably in his mid 50s.

The celebrity clubs are impossible to get in. The restaurants I can give it a try. Most hot restaurants are literally 2/3 women.

Someone has write up a "restaurant game" guide. I don't know how to make a move when there is no attached bar.

I may just stick to day game. I know my limits. There's just no way I can swing against the celebrities. No f-ing way...

Yo bro if you're ever in Chicago, I'd like to get your take on "The Underground". This is a club that pretty much fits this criteria. Hard as hell to get into for dudes unless you are surrounded by model chicks, got connects with the promoters or owner (Billy Dec), or u are on the guest list w/bottle service and the bouncer is in a good mood. I know NYC has several spots like this.

Depends on the type of "club".

"Club" in general is such a vague term used on here.

I typically go to the most highend club in whatever city I am in.

The most expensive one.

The one that is nearly impossible to get into. The one that makes people wince from the drink prices.

There you will usually find girls that range in age from 18-35.

And guys usually range in age from 25-45.

The girls in these joints that are younger (18-26) are the girls that wont date guys their own age.

So it creates your target market with a "self-filtering" system already in place.

These also happen many times to be the hottest 18-26 year olds.

Smooth.

Win-Win.

Again, zero competition.

Quote: (07-24-2012 10:46 PM)reppin_the_847 Wrote:  

Yo bro if you're ever in Chicago, I'd like to get your take on "The Underground". This is a club that pretty much fits this criteria. Hard as hell to get into for dudes unless you are surrounded by model chicks, got connects with the promoters or owner (Billy Dec), or u are on the guest list w/bottle service and the bouncer is in a good mood. I know NYC has several spots like this.

Yo 847- I was just at Underground. You are right; its tough to get into. I'm there every once in a while with private events. Lots of groups hold 6-10pm events there, then it opens up to the "list." Find out who's holding something there, get on their list (much easier), not the Underground's, drink for free, then stay when it opens up to everyone else. It is indeed, truly paradisaical.

And G is, as usual, totally right on about the restaurant bars. In Chicago right now, check out Nellcote, Epic, Paris Club, Terrace on Trump/Sixteen Restaurant. And he's right about the Zero Competition thing. Was recently at the Naha restaurant bar with my gal and my pal...in come 2 groups of 3 women to have a drink. Me and my boy only dudes around.
Nellcote:[Image: 373.rb.eo.rv.nellcote5x476.jpg]
Trump: [Image: d9971801742a97bc544988fe91c4217b.jpeg]
Naha: [Image: naha02.jpg]
How do you find these joints? Check out the snooty social magazine for your city. http://www.modernluxury.com/
They're full of the hip restaurant crap chicks read, then obediently attend en mass. I think some of those women think its a safer, more sophisticated, and more "protected" environment (no d-bags) to drink and hang than some bar. Also, check yelp reviews- chicks love that crap too.

So, for you guys who hit up these Restaurant Bars, if the bar area is not crowded, how do you roll? Do you just locate a hot woman or two sitting at the bar and just walk up and approach them?

Or do you just go to Restaurant Bars that have bar areas that are so crowded there is standing room only?

Would Tao in NYC be an example of the type of Restaurant Bar that you guys go to?

Quote: (07-25-2012 07:49 AM)NoBalls Wrote:  

So, for you guys who hit up these Restaurant Bars, if the bar area is not crowded, how do you roll? Do you just locate a hot woman or two sitting at the bar and just walk up and approach them?

Yeah. That is the name of the Game isn't it?

Or do you just go to Restaurant Bars that have bar areas that are so crowded there is standing room only?

That works as well.

Would Tao in NYC be an example of the type of Restaurant Bar that you guys go to?

Never been to Tao in NYC.

Here is where I rolled last time in NYC:

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2011/12/new...heets.html

Quote: (07-25-2012 01:56 AM)46. Wrote:  

Quote: (07-24-2012 10:46 PM)reppin_the_847 Wrote:  

Yo 847- I was just at Underground. You are right; its tough to get into. I'm there every once in a while with private events. Lots of groups hold 6-10pm events there, then it opens up to the "list." Find out who's holding something there, get on their list (much easier), not the Underground's, drink for free, then stay when it opens up to everyone else. It is indeed, truly paradisaical.

And G is, as usual, totally right on about the restaurant bars. In Chicago right now, check out Nellcote, Epic, Paris Club, Terrace on Trump/Sixteen Restaurant. And he's right about the Zero Competition thing. Was recently at the Naha restaurant bar with my gal and my pal...in come 2 groups of 3 women to have a drink. Me and my boy only dudes around.
Nellcote:[Image: 373.rb.eo.rv.nellcote5x476.jpg]
Trump: [Image: d9971801742a97bc544988fe91c4217b.jpeg]
Naha: [Image: naha02.jpg]
How do you find these joints? Check out the snooty social magazine for your city. http://www.modernluxury.com/
They're full of the hip restaurant crap chicks read, then obediently attend en mass. I think some of those women think its a safer, more sophisticated, and more "protected" environment (no d-bags) to drink and hang than some bar. Also, check yelp reviews- chicks love that crap too.
Would a young guy be wasting his time at a restaurant bar in that magazine?