rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In Field Audio Recordings

Lets post our own recordings of day and night game. This can help others learn and feedback can be provided.

Here are some approaches I did in Eastern Europe, adding more daily(translation coming soon).

http://soundcloud.com/gre1244

I think anyone with a phone can do this and we can share some good info and learn, which is what this forum is all about.

I'm in awe of your Russian skills [Image: icon_worship.gif] Mind sharing how you studied it?

As to the recordings I don't think there is anything wrong,you kept your tonality neutral throughout which sounded good. The only thing I would say if I wanted to be critical is that you dragged on the conversation about the town too long. I would open with that question 'where is?' and then ask them to accompany me for a walk there and switch the convo to more entertaining topics and start teasing them immediately. You were doing well with the second girl but then it faded out before you hooked her. Why do you think that was?

Your accent is so bloody clean Spartan,good work.

I speak Polish fluently, so I had a good foundation. I took 1 year of Russian at university.
Next, I found a Ukrainian girlfriend in the USA who I lived with for 8 months and we practiced the language. I also lived in Ukraine for while.

Basically, practicing each day helped me the most. Once I got some grammar and basic vocab, 90% was practice speaking with a conversation partner.

Quote: (07-21-2012 05:02 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Lets post our own recordings of day and night game. This can help others learn and feedback can be provided.

Here are some approaches I did in Eastern Europe, adding more daily(translation coming soon).

I think anyone with a phone can do this and we can share some good info and learn, which is what this forum is all about.

Even though I could not understand a damn word, it was a great exercise to hear you game these chicks. A translation of these approaches is a good idea.

What city (or country) was this?

Lastly, the first recording had nothing on it.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Quote: (07-21-2012 07:27 AM)Travel85 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-21-2012 05:02 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

Even though I could not understand a damn word, it was a great exercise to hear you game these chicks. A translation of these approaches is a good idea.

What city (or country) was this?

Lastly, the first recording had nothing on it.

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

I deleted the empty track...having some issues with soundcloud software/upload.

I'll post a translation soon.
We'll see if any of these approaches lead to dates. Heading back out to game now.

I think social circle is the only way to meet people here. A girl straight up told me that just now.

Vorkuta, how does your social circle game work in a place like a provincial capital? How do you make the initial approach? I've never met dudes outside of university before..

You make the impression of a horny traveller.Also although the accent is good you keep the polish intonation and this fucks up your sentences you sound very frustrated while the girls who talk with Russian intonation sound relaxed.

Yes your Russian sounded very natural and the girls were responding well. I start Russian lessons with a non English speaking Babushka next week. I.hope this will be the fastest.method.

Quote: (07-21-2012 09:17 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

you keep the polish intonation

[Image: rolleyes.gif]

As for an American guy hes Russian is really impressive

The only thing I can sense is that you don't sound that much confident and your energy seems pretty low to me, don't let the girls get bored, keep up the good work [Image: thumb.gif]

Anyone have their own recordings to add?

Actually, I have a bit of American accent when I speak Russian as well as some Polish intonation. I also speak Polish with a moderate American accent. As for energy level, not much I can do... I'm not a high energy person.

So, I should just keep doing what I'm doing? I'm not getting any bangs with these kinds of approaches. I really want to try social circle game? How would I do this (meet dudes, how to approach, etc)

Try to use more English words when you talk to them.I do the same with Greek words.
For example when they say they come from Minsk your response is ''Aha.''No Russian would have this response.You should answer ''Minsk.Klassna.'' like girls do or if it is too much as Russian you should answer ''Minsk oitsien krassivi gorod'' or you should answer in English ''Minsk,what a city'' or just Oh,Minsk! or say sth about Minsk.

that laste approach (56 seconds) ended because the girl walked away and did not want to talk. Good point Greek, if I had added a few English words she might have seen me as more interesting

It is now clear that my Russian language skills were at baby level back when I was in Russia. This is very impressive. Respect dude !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Thanks, I'm uploading more.
Feel free to post your own audio of approaches, It'd be good to learn from.

There is also ustream which allows you to stream live.

What about privacy issues? Perhaps editing out some info would be good

Did some approaches with a wing...more English language, and more high energy.

Also, tried church game and met some girls who just finished mass. Definitely worth doing again. I did evening mass today, but morning might be better.

Posted audio of 2 more approaches I did, long convos 15 and 20 min.

Finally, trying Vorkuta's social circle game tomorrow and meeting some local dudes for pivo.(beer)

You are doing better now.A mistake you make is that you do not interrupt the girls.You let them talk all the time.You should interrupt sometimes before they finish their sentence to add tension.You also say Da all the time.You should tell sth more interesting like Oh,really? sth in American.Paul Janka has good sounds in a video posted in this forum he makes while the girls talk.You should make these sounds(I usually use Greek words).
You should also say sth about Chicago when the girls expressed admiration.You told their ''gorod krassivi'' which is right to say but at this point you should talk about Chicago.(for example znaete Michigan ulice or znaete Chicago Bulls,Michael Jordan?,or znaete Al Kapone? etc).

When she talked about Germany and that she worked there and she liked it you should tell her about Germany.The cities,the times you have been there and how you admire German Ordnung and discipline(for example I noticed that Belarus is as clean as Germany).
When they said they admired how good you speak Russian and that it is a difficult language you should say that you are fond of Russian language,Russian culture and Russians as a whole.But even more you like Belarussians.You could ask them whether they visited Poland to see their attitude towards Poland(not the same in all Belarus) in order to reveal to them your polish ancestry.
You also speak Russian quite syncopated while girls are relaxed.You should speak more slowly and make long sentences.Also a bit ramble from time to time.

Quote: (07-21-2012 08:18 AM)Spartan Wrote:  

I think social circle is the only way to meet people here. A girl straight up told me that just now.

Vorkuta, how does your social circle game work in a place like a provincial capital? How do you make the initial approach? I've never met dudes outside of university before..

Sorry,only just seen your question.

I don't have any technique as such I'm just a very social guy and enjoy meeting new people. Hence wherever I am I get talking to people whether it be a bar or a bus stop. I open everyone from young Gopnikis to ancient babushkas because I like to know about their lives. From these meetings leads develop,they are not my primary intent but merely a by-product of being talkative. A babushka I meet on a marshrutka invites me for tea at her flat and invites her niece because she wants her niece to practice English,the rest is up to me. This sort of scenario happens all the time. In countries where social circle is king in terms of lays you have to cast your net wide and get as many leads as possible. I know some guys for example don't open ugly girls or fatties but I don't agree with that. I will open anyone. Every interaction teaches me something,improves my knowledge of the local mindset and has the possibility to lead to a place where I want to get to i.e in the company of a very attractive girl on whom I can run my game.

Noob question here: what did you use to get such clear audio? I'm trying to setup some kind of hidden camera/audio recorder to analyze my approaches, but when I tried doing this with my phone the sound was god-awful. Did you have to use a mic or something?

The quality is really good. Thanks for putting this up although i have no understanding of Russian although I wish I did