rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Anyone Doing Cougars?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/18...os-angeles

[Image: attachment.jpg6901]   

According to the company, a cougar is a woman over the age of 35 who seeks or is involved with a ‘cub' - a man at least five years younger.
'Millions of women are having fulfilling relationships with younger men,' Cougar Life president Claudia Opdenkelder says on the website. 'So what are you waiting for? You don't have to be Courteney Cox or Jennifer Lopez to land a cute cub.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z217wojyAh

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote:Quote:

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Not until I have to.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Did them back when I was in college. The old story "I get older, they stay the same age" is very true for me. However for me, the same age they stay is about 35.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Ha, that billboard (not there anymore) and parking lot is literally 1 block east of where I live on Sunset strip.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I don't think you can really do a cougar.

They "do" you.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

It's like eating table scraps.

If you're hungry, sure.

But why not find a better source of food?

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 02:42 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It's like eating table scraps.

If you're hungry, sure.

But why not find a better source of food?

Asking if anyone is doing Cougars is like asking:

Anyone doing fatties?

Swamp Donkeys?

War pigs?

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I have 3 cougars, 1 gets boob jobs and face lift (45) love swallowing, 1 has 2 kids (40), and last one is never married, no kids 44 year old polish women with an ass that stops traffic (Massage therapists).

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I'm not sure why there's all the cougar hate. A well-maintained old broad or two is a welcome addition to any player's rotation. The key is to avoid the bitter ones. Otherwise, I find them quite pleasant. They're always DTF, flake much less than young chicks, and play fewer games too. And most importantly, they're down to just enjoy the D without trying to lock you down.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I love older broads that look good and take care of themselves. Pass them this way!

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Where do you find cougars that are not on cougarlife.com?

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I've done a lot of cougars since arriving in North America. The puzzy is sweet enough, they are low maintenance and they look better over here (exfoliation, maybe?)

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 01:12 PM)RougeNoir Wrote:  

Where do you find cougars that are not on cougarlife.com?

Bluemartini Bars wherever thay are Tampa, Fortlauderdale , They have one in OC I think ?

Hotel bars.

Yoga Classes.

Cooking Classes.

Gym.

Organic Food Stores.

Salons.

Malls ( Weekdays during daytimes )

Any and everywhere my friend.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Cougar is just another stupid word that girls thought was snarky for a while that now has been adopted by older fat chicks.

Cougar= fat girl over thirty that will fuck anything

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 01:23 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Cougar is just another stupid word that girls thought was snarky for a while that now has been adopted by older fat chicks.

Cougar= fat girl over thirty that will fuck anything

Yeah, I hate that word.

I never use it.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I'd be down to fuck a hot older woman for sure, guys can hate all they want, but if a woman is hot and she gets my dick hard and stimulates my sexual drive, then I will happily have sex with her. Unfortunately I don't live in a place with a lot of hot older women, there are some, but most of them are married, or have kids and aren't into any kind of scene where I'm coming into contact with them. At some point I really need to get into yoga, so I can expose myself to a new pool of attractive women.

I also agree, although I lack experience in that realm, I can see the maturity, not having to pay for all their shit, etc., as some nice perks of fucking an older broad.

Anyone ever have luck with cougars at a cougar bar? (bar that has a rep of having older women, seeking to hook up with younger guys)

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 01:27 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I'd be down to fuck a hot older woman for sure, guys can hate all they want, but if a woman is hot and she gets my dick hard and stimulates my sexual drive, then I will happily have sex with her.

Sure, but in my experience, the percentage of cougars that are actually "hot older women" is probably 10%. The rest are just older women who think they are hot.

If I have got nothing else going on, then sure I would be down to bag one of these so called cougars. However, I am not going to make any effort what so ever to chase them.

When you are 70 years old, you can still bang cougars, but unless you go to the Phillipines or something, the hot 18 year olds are not an option anymore.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 01:27 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

I'd be down to fuck a hot older woman for sure, guys can hate all they want, but if a woman is hot and she gets my dick hard and stimulates my sexual drive, then I will happily have sex with her. Unfortunately I don't live in a place with a lot of hot older women, there are some, but most of them are married, or have kids and aren't into any kind of scene where I'm coming into contact with them. At some point I really need to get into yoga, so I can expose myself to a new pool of attractive women.

I also agree, although I lack experience in that realm, I can see the maturity, not having to pay for all their shit, etc., as some nice perks of fucking an older broad.

Anyone ever have luck with cougars at a cougar bar? (bar that has a rep of having older women, seeking to hook up with younger guys)
How long does anyplace that has a reputation for any type of girls going there that want to fuck last? A day? A cougar like I said is a mythical creature.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

If they look good, are available, and are DTF why the hell would you turn someone down because of age?

Anyone Doing Cougars?

For the record: I'm not opposed to to fucking cougars. But given the side-by-side choice, I'm going to go with the young chick--all things being equal. I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, since that's the case for all of us. If she's attractive, DTF, and receptive to my game, who am I to turn down business?

All that said, I agree with Mech that it's an abused term. People use MILF and Cougar irresponsibly.

MILF: Must have kids; this isn't just a term for old broads; a MILF could be 17 years old, technically

Cougar: Must an old broad on the hunt

An old woman who's just attractive is just an old broad. Those terms don't necessarily apply, and they're not interchangeable the way people use them.

Please lay down some correction when you hear people using these terms incorrectly.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Quote: (07-20-2012 07:24 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

For the record: I'm not opposed to to fucking cougars. But given the side-by-side choice, I'm going to go with the young chick--all things being equal. I'm sure I'm stating the obvious, since that's the case for all of us. If she's attractive, DTF, and receptive to my game, who am I to turn down business?

All that said, I agree with Mech that it's an abused term. People use MILF and Cougar irresponsibly.

MILF: Must have kids; this isn't just a term for old broads; a MILF could be 17 years old, technically

Cougar: Must an old broad on the hunt

An old woman who's just attractive is just an old broad. Those terms don't necessarily apply, and they're not interchangeable the way people use them.

Please lay down some correction when you hear people using these terms incorrectly.
Thank you. Sometimes I read about this here and young guys are delusional in thinking just show up and there's a sea of fine older girls waiting for you to stick it in (even though you don't want to 2/10etc) and they have no other options. The terms are just as delusional as the thinking on our part.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Milfs, or milves as English linguists would put it, are very plentiful and appealing on the eyes. The next seemingly single cougar I see, I will approach and will update on what occurs.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

For me Cougars and MILFs are only the hot ones. The ones I'm not attracted to are just creepy old women and should stay home with their cats.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

I used to live on cougars, in my early 20's. I bought a harley in SoCal, and that was all it took. They'd approach me, buy drinks, let me stay their pad on weekends to get outta the barracks, keep the fridge stocked, cook, and fuck and be appreciative about it.

I got a lot more outta them than girls my age, with much less drama.

Anyone Doing Cougars?

Of course the cougars are easier to deal with because they well know that their sexual/biological value has decreased.

I don't give them any extra credit for that. But, if they want to bang, I'm down.

To keep things in perspective, I simply imagine the cougar when she was 17-25 - and the number of guys she gave a hard time to simply because the market was on her side.