rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would getting friendzone'd by chick....

Also mark you off limits sexually with her friends too?

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Stop being so nice

To me, the "friendzone" is when you can start gaming her hard. Just because she thinks she is putting you there doesn't mean that you have to stay there. I have banged at least 3 girls that put me the freindzone but after a few months of flirting and few glasses of wine, they were dtf.

I mean, if a girl is down to hang out with you and talk and laugh with you, you are not that far away from banging her.

Girls will bang their "freinds".

go, try and let us know

Love the reply Giovonny, can you give any more details or info on what you did?

Good huntin the meantime boys

Quote: (07-18-2012 11:22 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

To me, the "friendzone" is when you can start gaming her hard. Just because she thinks she is putting you there doesn't mean that you have to stay there. I have banged at least 3 girls that put me the freindzone but after a few months of flirting and few glasses of wine, they were dtf.

I mean, if a girl is down to hang out with you and talk and laugh with you, you are not that far away from banging her.

Girls will bang their "freinds".

Quote: (07-20-2012 12:55 PM)IpsaScientiaPotestasEst Wrote:  

Sure. I met a hot Nicaraguan girl at a house party. We chatted and I invited her out to eat. She said she couldn't make it. I said ok but I got her number. I called her and we chatted. She was kind of talking to another guy but nothing to serious. We talked about the guys she is talking to and the girls I am talking to. She likes bad boys. I am not bad enough for her. She friend zoned me.

We are friendly for about a year. We talk a few times a week as friends. She moves away for a year and we stop talking. A year later she moves back and she calls me, we start talking again as friends, nothing serious. One night I am in her neighborhood, I have a bunch of food in my car, I call her and say I have a bunch of leftover food and does she want any. She says "sure, stop by". I go to her place we drink a bottle of wine. We bang.

I used my time in the friend zone to get closer to her emotionally. We developed a connection. She was comfortable with me. She enjoyed talking to me.

I don't mind the friend zone. The friend zone is only one bottle of wine away from the friend-with-benefits zone!

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sure. I met a hot Nicaraguan girl at a house party. We chatted and I invited her out to eat. She said she couldn't make it. I said ok but I got her number. I called her and we chatted. She was kind of talking to another guy but nothing to serious. We talk about the guys she is talking to and the girls I am talking to. She likes bad boys. I am not bad enough for her. She friend zoned me.

We are friendly for about a year. We talk a few times a week as friends. She moves away for a year and we stop talking. A year later she moves back and she calls me, we start talking again as friends, nothing serious. One night I am in her neighborhood, I have a bunch of food in my car, I call her and say I have a bunch of leftover food and does she want any. She says "sure, stop by". I go to her place we drink a bottle of wine. We bang.

I used my time in the friend zone to get closer to her emotionally. We developed a connection. She was comfortable with me. She enjoyed talking to me.

I don't mind the friend zone. The friend zone is only one bottle of wine away from the friend-with-benefits zone!

Golden , I think you have said it before and Tuth has written some about it too, something to the effect of that you walk the fine line where even your platonic friends know that you will pounce them given the Isolation and plus the bottle of wine can do some damage [Image: smile.gif]

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Depends on the woman. It seems like the "friend zone" is specifically built on a premise of no romantic interaction. In other words, you matter to her the same way her co-workers or distant cousin matter to her. Nowhere near a priority on her radar. There is something depressing about knowing the any guy off the street theoretically has a better shot with her...just off not being relegated to the friend zone.

With some women, over time, maybe they will be receptive to it. It's also somewhat treacherous. Make a move on a woman who considers you a friend could actually upset her.

Quote: (07-24-2012 01:48 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Sure. I met a hot Nicaraguan girl at a house party. We chatted and I invited her out to eat. She said she couldn't make it. I said ok but I got her number. I called her and we chatted. She was kind of talking to another guy but nothing to serious. We talked about the guys she is talking to and the girls I am talking to. She likes bad boys. I am not bad enough for her. She friend zoned me.

I'm the exact opposite Giovanny. I want nothing to do with the girl if I'm not getting pussy or something out ofher. I've done similar things like your story but I don't know. I'm not a fan of actually talking to a girl for a long amount of time if we haven't even fucked.