rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking into a girl’s left eye for fun and profit

I’ve read that looking into a person’s left eye (which is wired to the right side of the brain) would yield a closer bond or connection than looking at both eyes or the right eye (which is wired to the logical left side of the brain). Has anyone tried or exploited this?

See, sample article from my quick research:

http://www.scienceofsoulmates.com/The_po...ft_eye.htm

Never heard this..but ill try it

I am the cock carousel

This sounds kinda stupid, to be honest, but maybe that's because most of the guys I see around these parts are too much of a bunch of pussies to make eye-contact to begin with.

I have done this without thinking about it. I always look at left eye out of habit.

ehhhh sounds fishy. it's contradicted by neurology
Quote:Quote:

Broad generalizations are often made in popular psychology about one side or the other having characteristic labels such as "logical" for the left side or "creative" for the right. These labels need to be treated carefully; although a lateral dominance is measurable, these characteristics are in fact existent in both sides,[1] and experimental evidence provides little support for correlating the structural differences between the sides with functional differences.[2]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lateralizat...n_function

I'd rather cum in a girl's left eye for shits and giggles.

I used to look into people's right eyes by habit but I heard about this and tried making looking in the left a habit. I noticed a bit of a difference in how girl's reacted. They seemed a little bit more open and interested. Nothing too major though.

Quote: (07-18-2012 05:14 PM)MMM Wrote:  

I’ve read that looking into a person’s left eye (which is wired to the right side of the brain) would yield a closer bond or connection than looking at both eyes or the right eye (which is wired to the logical left side of the brain). Has anyone tried or exploited this?

See, sample article from my quick research:

http://www.scienceofsoulmates.com/The_po...ft_eye.htm

My friend Stefan in Las Vegas was the first to tell me about this 3 years ago. I've tried it (gazing into her left eye) and it's as legit as you make it out to be. It may or may not work, but it's work experimenting with.

I find looking at a girls lips and visualizing sex between us works magic i.e. what you feel, she feels.

I have heard about this, I think it was mentioned in the what every body is saying book.

I only look in to the left eye.

I do it because I heard about the left eye / right brain thing, but it effects on the game might just be an old wives tale.

That said, I think deciding to look into a particular eye gives more intention to your stare, and the girls can definitely feel that.

Quote: (07-18-2012 07:40 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I'd rather cum in a girl's left eye for shits and giggles.

I'd rather take out the left eye and skull-fuck her.

Remember, you look toward the right to look at the left eye. I'm sure 25% looked at her right eye.

What's wrong with just looking eye to eye?

There was study somewhere at some point I read about displaying dominance and power by looking into their left eye, so I'd trained myself to do it but have recently forgot about practicing it. Thanks for reminding me.