rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

I had been developing a kiss trick based off of Naughty Nomad's 10-sec K-close in my head for a while and finally got to put it to the test about 2 weeks ago.

The girl, whom I met on a bus here in ATL, had given me some resistance to coming out stating that she had a boyfriend but later convinced herself that we would just have friendly convo-[Image: tard.gif]

I set her up on a cheap afternoon date at coffee shop with outdoor seating and bought her juice, while I busted out a fifth of cheap vodka I had snuck in. We convo-ed for about 15-20mins when I remarked about how sweet the juice was and brought up the topic of diabetes and glaucoma.

I told her that one could determine the likelihood of diabetes/glaucoma based on how long an image remained on the back of their retina once they had closed their eyes. I stated that if she viewed the image for 6 sec and it disappeared within the 6 sec after closing her eyes, then she had a high risk of glaucoma. If it persisted then she had a healthy retina and no risk of diabetes/ glaucoma. Basically, you do this to get her to trust you enough to close her eyes for enough time that you can sneak in a kiss-in which case I did, and we subsequently made out repeatedly for the rest of the date despite her having a bf.

The breakdown:

1) Give her the routine about diabetes and the persistence of "vision" while she is eating/drinking something sweet.

2) Make sure that you get her to sit in front of you where nothing is obstructing you two.

3)Explain the rules: She looks at image for 6 secs, closes her eyes for 6secs and counts

4) you get in there and kiss her while she counts and enjoy the surprise on her face.

Note:
This was done during the daytime in a relaxed atmosphere and the chick was not some pre-med, bio, or pharma major, groups who would prob call b.s. on this. Also I did not bang the girl since I failed to get my logistics down packed - She cut off contact with me after having regrets about cheating (bitch puh-leez!)

Given the initial success, I might use this on future daytime dates to test the effectiveness.

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

That sounds like it would be fun to do. I'll try it sometime and get back to you.

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

It's a neat routine, but the trick is just getting her to close her eyes.

Far better routines are ones to get her to go back to your apartment. I've never had trouble kissing a girl in my room.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

Ps. Link to Naughtynomad site is wrong
http://naughtynomad.com/2010/09/08/the-1...d-k-close/

I already know this version will work.
I've used the eyelash version many times and no ones ever been mad.
One girl caught me before I got the kiss off..and I still banged her at her boyfriends apartment the same night.

anyone readying this will obvious be smart enough not to try this on a chick that clearly doesnt like you.
Other than that..you could make up any story to get her to close her eyes for a second and it'll work

I am the cock carousel

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

This description is way to long for a simple kiss. You're putting to much thought into it.

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

I'm not sure I like this.

I think it might be interpreted by the girl's subconscious as you being a sneaky beta male stealing a kiss rather than confronting her and just taking the kiss.

Here's the way I get a kiss:

Grab the girl firmly by one upper arm

Look her in the eyes

Pull her strongly into you

Kiss her

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The Diabetes Kiss Trick

@MrXY, houston
valid points; should just take the shot and avoid the elaborate acts which could be perceived as beta

@ Samseau
exactly, kissing's nice, but the bang is what I should be after.

@Sourcecode

Thanks for the correction

All in all, I wanted to see if it worked in practice as I wanted to find a nice transition from daytime date convo and basic kino into a non verbal gesture that communicated sexual interest. It worked but I'll need to shift focus from the kiss to getting into her pants. It's been a slow process but I'm coming along.

Preciate the fb