rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

night game issues

night game issues

Since I have found out about my condition, my game is drastically different. Now I can game sober and with no fear, and my dancing is nigh-black dude level. My doctor said that this mental state might not be permanent, so I'm looking for advice while I still have "it".

How do you go about toning your game down? A lot of girls say stuff like "you radiate power" and "you're like a wolf" and they're too scared to give me their phone numbers. Their friends (girls and guys) grab them and they leave. I sort of feel like an asby.

night game issues

what is your condition? and just try chilling out and being more relaxed while keeping a sharp determination

night game issues

Basically I tried fasting and doing a ketogenic diet, and it sort of awakened my primal archetype. Doc is still doing tests.

And that's my issue I think. I was completely relaxed physically. It's just that dudes, women, cops, bouncers, and everybody feared the shit out of me unless I was disarmingly friendly to them. I just feel that I have to refine my game or something. More kino, maybe?

night game issues

are you sure you just aren't expecting them to be fearing you because of this? what is tangibly different about you?

night game issues

I used to be kind of shy around people, but now I have a relaxed fighter's stance pretty much everywhere. Just surprised they were afraid of me because I tried the ol' shit-eating grin and politician handshake route.

night game issues

yeah then, i guess you're just putting out too much energy. try just being more laconic and introverted.

night game issues

Quote: (07-15-2012 02:23 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Since I have found out about my condition, my game is drastically different. Now I can game sober and with no fear, and my dancing is nigh-black dude level. My doctor said that this mental state might not be permanent, so I'm looking for advice while I still have "it".
Have no clue what this means? Are you on adderall when you wrote this?

How do you go about toning your game down? A lot of girls say stuff like "you radiate power" and "you're like a wolf" and they're too scared to give me their phone numbers. Their friends (girls and guys) grab them and they leave. I sort of feel like an asby.
[/quote]

Yeah, you gotta be cool. Let the space breathe. When you want to say something, hold back a couple seconds.

You got to be cool man.

night game issues

No, no drugs or anything. I don't even like drugs man.
It means that I don't have approach anxiety any more. I used to have to use alcohol as a crutch to talk to women, now I don't even want booze.

Quote:Quote:

Yeah, you gotta be cool. Let the space breathe. When you want to say something, hold back a couple seconds.

You got to be cool man.
Alrighty, I'll give that a shot. Thanks.

night game issues

Um, you could also have ketone breath as well. Which tends to stink. Its pretty common when your running on ketones.

night game issues

I definitely know what you mean by looking scary. Works for me at metal shows, but sometimes I'll have that serial killer stare goin on and people will avoid walking or sitting by me. If I dress more normal and put,on a nice smile it works out a bit better

night game issues

Quote: (07-15-2012 02:29 AM)Hades Wrote:  

Basically I tried fasting and doing a ketogenic diet, and it sort of awakened my primal archetype. Doc is still doing tests.

And that's my issue I think. I was completely relaxed physically. It's just that dudes, women, cops, bouncers, and everybody feared the shit out of me unless I was disarmingly friendly to them. I just feel that I have to refine my game or something. More kino, maybe?

"Awakened my primal archetype"......HUH?!

night game issues

Quote: (07-15-2012 08:20 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I definitely know what you mean by looking scary. Works for me at metal shows, but sometimes I'll have that serial killer stare goin on and people will avoid walking or sitting by me. If I dress more normal and put,on a nice smile it works out a bit better

I'll have to try that out. It sort of feels like I'm relearning shit I used to know.

Quote: (07-15-2012 12:18 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Um, you could also have ketone breath as well. Which tends to stink. Its pretty common when your running on ketones.

The girls I did talked to said I smelled really nice. So if it stinks I guess I don't care [Image: biggrin.gif]

night game issues

Quote: (07-15-2012 08:55 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

so primal = first
archetype = pattern of behavior (kind of)

so basically, a cave man
for like three days I basically was a cave man.

night game issues

I believe something like this happened to me before, It was about 3 years ago I went on a really low carb diet, the best example I have me and a buddy went to a bar really late downtown and I was like a celebrity there, I had random females coming up to me telling me I was cute, A cougar sitting across the bar licked a lemon and winked at me. I did a glorious opener I just sat between two girls at a table, which I found extremely lame afterwards it didn't go far I'm not going to lie. Truth it didnt last long, now Im not going far away from the fact ones gotta be pretty confident when gaming but this was just random because that night I had gone to a party and I had talked and flirted even hugged random girl and she didnt pushed me she just said I dont even know you and smiled.

night game issues

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:20 PM)Hades Wrote:  

so primal = first

so basically, a cave man

so i guess you got back to baseline now?

thats how highs work - drugs or in life - you get up then you fall back down again.

night game issues

Quote: (07-16-2012 09:27 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

Quote: (07-16-2012 12:20 PM)Hades Wrote:  

so primal = first

so basically, a cave man

so i guess you got back to baseline now?

thats how highs work - drugs or in life - you get up then you fall back down again.

Kind of, yeah. Except now I think that my new baseline is a little bit better than my old one. Like a positive change in attitude.