rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To those who have cheated on their GFs...

This is a question to those who have either cheated on their GFs in the past or are still doing so...

How many times were you caught cheating?

If you've cheated and have never been caught, how did you avoid getting caught?

Yeah I've been caught once out of a million times. An x-gf sent me a message and the current one was there. I denied the whole thing and banged my current one's brains out until she forgot.

Of course it came up again so I denied it. Just get to the point that this other girl is jealous and making up things to ruin your relationship. WHATEVER YOU DO.. do not admit to it. Nothing good will come out of it but make your conscience feel better. That's some weak shit, so don't hurt someone else (tell the truth) to make yourself feel better. If you tell the truth, she is just gonna go out and cheat on you etc,.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The only time i had a serious girlfriend, everytime i cheated on her, i used to tell her that i cheated, i couldnt keep it to myself.

One of the reasons why i cant be in a relationship. I like being loyal to people, if i cant be loyal to my girlfriend then i don't want to be in a relationship.

Well, if she's anything like most of the guys on this forum, she will probably be obsessive.

If she's in love with you she will go to great lengths to ascertain whether or not you are cheating. Since you probably are, she will catch you sooner or later. This depends on her level of curiosity. If she's a very curious person, intellectual, a thinker and analytical type, she will pose herself questions and wonder about you in more ways than just how much in love she is.

If, on the other hand, she's a real hottie and classy babe and you have one-itis, she probably won't give a fuck and not try to find out.

That said - I almost got caught in my last relationship.

My gf of the time came over Sunday - I had been bartending the night before and I fucked some nasty slut (sans condom) that morning. The slut was a screamer, and my roomies heard her. In any case, so my gf comes over and we're talking, joking in the kitchen. My roomie, who is also in a relationship, walks in the room, asks whats up - I tell him "oh, Jessie here was just making a fuss about how loud you and your girl are". We could often hear them moaning, see and we'd laugh at it as we lay in bed fondling.

My gf starts giggling uncontrollably and hits me - she is actually embarrassed, so she leaves the room laughing trying to hide herself. My roomie doesn't know it wasn't her that morning,so he shouts out "oh yeah? Coming from you after that racket this morning!"

I PANICKED! I gestured wildly, making a cutting motion with my hand, shsshing my roomie! I was dead certain he had given me away. A look of dread covers his face - there is absolute silence. I can't hear him or my gf. He covers his face and walks out. I leave the kitchen to the next room to check on the gf, prepared to get dumped.

Instead... she's just sitting on the bed, still giggling. She hadn't heard a thing.

I proceeded to raw-dog her as well... and that time she ended up moaning louder than ever. She ended up leaving to go backpacking, so I got dumped - but the point is she was just not a suspicious type. Nor was she intelletual. She trusted me and lived very much in the moment. She talks trash about me know, but that's because I got outcompeted by a different guy, whom she fell in love with instead.

Now... the current girl I'm seeing. I'm dead sure she'd check my shit given have the chance. And she'dfind stuff too... so... I just keep her at a distnace.

I know Roosh advocates cheating. One-night stands are fine. But avoid phone-contact, internet, any of that stuff. Be careful of something as mundane as hair-bands. girls leave that shit around like secret clues.

Of course, the easiest thing to do is to be just be honest: admit you're not monogamous, but are not interested in polyamorous women. If she's cool, she'll make the most of it and make it conditional on you guys doing threesomes.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

I've cheated on every gf I've ever had. I've gotten caught pretty much by all of them. When I cheat I do so understanding it's likely she'll find out and I typically don't really give a shit. You might think, "Then why get into an LTR?"

Honestly, because of work. When I'm not working I don't keep LTRs. When I work, I tend to have long hours and I don't have the same energy to go out and do pickup. The LTR still has to be worth it, i.e. be willing to put up with my work schedule, the fact that I'm not romantic or put a lot of energy into relationships anymore, and basically be willing to just come over and fuck, do my laundry, do some light cleaning around my apartment, and bring me food.

I keep things pretty tight though. I delete text exchanges in case a gf feels like snooping. I keep my computer history clear. I have my phone on silent. I don't stress about it too much though, if she finds out she finds out and she'll either get over it or I have to go out and find another one.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I'm dating a girl I cheated(and am cheating on) on right now. You have to bend your girl to your will and make yourself the lord of her reality. You have to be a good liar and good at writing stories about what you did instead. Keep your cellphone on you at all times and make sure you don't be an idiot and give girls your facebook. Basically, you have to have the power in the relationship and not give a shit if she comes or goes. You'll know you have her bent to your reality when she swallows your cum and she gives blowjobs when you want em and she starts telling you stuff like she can't live without you. She should be like a dog, she should love being around you and think about you all the time. You should cheat on her with girls outside of your social circle. And don't brag about it to anyone, it's between you and the girl you are feeding your mansnake to. Nothing like some white knight to ruin a good thing.

The only thing is a girlfriend is the biggest cockblock ever, you have to avoid going to places she frequents. Maybe even going to the other side of town if need be. If your gf doesn't go out much then you have it made. Only thing is putting up with bullshit crying and why can't you come over tonight?

This is what works for me and this might not work for everyone. My gf doesn't go to parties or drink, and I was out until 4am making out with bar sluts. I lied and told her I was at a houseparty and I fell asleep so I couldn't answer her calls.

Quote: (07-14-2012 10:35 AM)tjames Wrote:  

I'm dating a girl I cheated(and am cheating on) on right now. You have to bend your girl to your will and make yourself the lord of her reality. You have to be a good liar and good at writing stories about what you did instead. Keep your cellphone on you at all times and make sure you don't be an idiot and give girls your facebook. Basically, you have to have the power in the relationship and not give a shit if she comes or goes. You'll know you have her bent to your reality when she swallows your cum and she gives blowjobs when you want em and she starts telling you stuff like she can't live without you. She should be like a dog, she should love being around you and think about you all the time. You should cheat on her with girls outside of your social circle. And don't brag about it to anyone, it's between you and the girl you are feeding your mansnake to. Nothing like some white knight to ruin a good thing.

The only thing is a girlfriend is the biggest cockblock ever, you have to avoid going to places she frequents. Maybe even going to the other side of town if need be. If your gf doesn't go out much then you have it made. Only thing is putting up with bullshit crying and why can't you come over tonight?

This is what works for me and this might not work for everyone. My gf doesn't go to parties or drink, and I was out until 4am making out with bar sluts. I lied and told her I was at a houseparty and I fell asleep so I couldn't answer her calls.

This. Hah, I could have written all this, but you did it better. It pained me a little to read "Treat her like a dog" but honestly, you're absolutely right. Girls can be the sweetest things when you're the lord of the land, and some part of me STILL wants to soften up. But you do that and they turn on you in a heartbeat. My current gf told me when we first started dating that she doesn't do facials, doesn't swallow, doesn't like wearing thongs.

Whenever she comes over now she's always in a thong, frequently swallows, and frequently takes a massive load all over her face. Not that I think she never did this stuff for other guys, but it just goes to show that in order to unlock that side of a girl, you have to treat them like your personal fucktoy.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

"If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything." - Mark Twain

If you frame a relationship from the right light from the beginning you won't have to cheat because by definitions you've accepted - you aren't.

Course, just plain cheating is easier and quicker.

it depends how srs the gf is man, and what stage you are late in the game.

Case 1) early 'game' & ltr gf: cheat on her

Case 2) late game & ltr gf: you have established rules and know what loyalty means, don't cheat. If you feel the need to cheat, you shouldnt even be in the relationship.

Case 3) early gate and short-term fling: yes, cheat on her b/c she's probably fucking someone else or about to, so don't get caught up in the fling.

case 4) late game and short-term fling: do I need to say more?

I use the Google Voice app on my phone to text all strange that I find, at worst she finds contacts in my phone but Google Voice holds all the true messages. My phone is an Android, and I don't put a shortcut to Voice on my homepages, rather it is just an app lying idle and I hope that she doesn't find it. Before meeting up with my LTR I delete all my texts and recent calls and delete all the dating apps on my phone. I usually keep hos out of my house so there is no worry of physical evidence, only my phone and computer(which I clear all settings on all browsers because she likes to youtube music and shit).

Hm, cheating is modest to me. Its like having candy with my lunch. I dont really need it but sometimes its nice to get some. I do feel like cheating enchances my relationship to a extent because i will not get all wrapped up in one girl.

I am a habitual cheater. I am not proud of it, but I have come to terms with the fact that trying to stay monogamous stresses me out and brings unhappiness into my life, which in turn gets taken out on the women around me.

I have never claimed to be a monogamous man, yet when a girl asks me if I am cheating on her, I will always tell her no. It usually ends there in theory, but I sometimes catch them trying to snoop.

The other night at the bar I met a woman who was also a habitual cheater. She was giving this other guy the 20 question gears and he was answering them in a way she wanted to hear so she quickly got bored. I was interested so I baited her into asking me the 20 questions. First question was "whats your worst quality" and I told her that I am a habitual cheater. Boom, she was floored and told me that she was as well.

When she asked me who I was cheating on right now, I told her I am at the point where I am cheating on the girl, that I am cheating on my girl with.

As to the original question, I have only been "caught" once. A girl showed up at my place on a sunday morning to cook me breakfast and saw me saying bye to another woman. I saw her walking up so I just turned and went inside. When she called a few seconds later all mad I told her that if she calmed down I would come out and talk. When I came out I told her first thing that she should not come over uninvited if she was not prepared to see something that she might not like.

I told her thats just the way I am and there are lots of other men out there so do whatever. A few days later she calls and takes me out for dinner and drinks and tried so much harder than she had in the past.

My question to the group is...WHY did you cheat? I don't ask because I'm judging any of you - I'm just curious. Some of you have already answered, in that you just do it habitually, but what about the rest of you? Did you do it purely out of opportunity? Was it because you were unhappy with your girlfriend for some reason?

I think most women suspect, or are paranoid about a guy cheating whether he is or not. They'll snoop just because the impulse to do so is too strong. If you're phone is just sitting there, they'll look. If they're using your computer, they'll just have to look at your history. It's inevitable that if you are cheating, they'll find out unless you're James Bond with your technology and movements. And if your technology is TOO clean, like the history on your computer is always wiped clean, she'll get suspicious of THAT.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

It's not cheating if it's not an LTR, and it's not an LTR if it's anything less than six months. My reasoning for this is a simple three-month honeymoon stage (really the best stage of a relationship; lots of sex and zero responsibility) and a three-month getting to know each other better stage.

By that standard, I have had four LTRs in life (two over a year, two between 6 and 12). How many times have I cheated? Dozens of specific instances. How many times have I been caught? Exactly zero. The one that came the closest suspected it and asked questions (when it should have been plainly obvious, I did do some pretty audacious shit ie,. fuck another girl the night before fucking her, bust new moves instinctively, receive texts at inopportune times), but I assuaged that shit. Only girl I felt a little bad for cheating on, she really loved me.

How did I do this?

- Frame control is a necessary skill; flip it on her, 'Oh, so you don't trust me?' Countering her weak, flimsy, girly frame with the My Little Pony designs on it with a strong, masculine steel frame will easily help you defuse 80% of these accusations. Play to her frame, and you've already lost the battle.

- Foster the following character traits; conscientiousness, timing, commitment to a lie, boldness and manipulation; hell, with those traits, you might even become the President of the USA!

- Always fuck her first, always fuck her the best, and if you're fucking her raw, the other girls get condoms.

- Alternate emails...I had my school email for my schoolwork, a hotmail for my girl and another 'secret' yahoo mail for my side-girls.

- Lock your celly with a password, or hell, get a bat phone if you can, always hide it. If I go fuck a girl and I have a girlfriend, hell, I rarely even take my phone. Don't need some ho finding out I have a girlfriend and feeling the need to 'defend the sisterhood'.

- Try to bang on the away team. If not, have military-grade protocol sweeping for your room; have separate sets of the same sheets, do a load of laundry (pillowcases, sheets, clothes) afterwards, get the vacuum in there (girls with long hair shed like cats), keep candles (and be known to light them, gets the perfume smell out...or you can just smoke a few piles).

- Facebook security settings; Guantanamo levels. Your LTR will eventually say 'Why don't you have us in a relationship on your Facebook?', as if this really means something (this tends to happen around the 4-7 month stage). You can cut out the middleman by not having Facebook period, not letting the side girl take pictures and not adding her to your page. Facebook is a problem for the player with two (or more) on the go.

- You know why the guy who cheats gets caught? 50% of the time he's careless, 50% of the time he blabs his mouth about it. Do neither of these things.

- Don't try to do too much 'boyfriend-girlfriend' stuff with the hos; you run the risk of them pushing you for more.

Timoteo, why have I cheated? Opportunity, ease, distance, ennui, dissatisfaction with my girlfriend, the girl was attractive, impulse...all have come up at least once.

Most girls deep down don't want to know that you're cheating. Despite themselves they'll snoop around for evidence but in reality they dont want to know. That's why flat out denial works so well: they want to believe it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

I kind of wanted to say how those cheater guys are bastards since they will flip out once the bitch does the same thing to you.

However, I know that kind of characteristic actually draws more girls since you will act more confident around her (don't put up with her bs, don't treat her like she is the only one, don't give her the power etc)
So I really can't blame them.

In fact, those girls complaining about their ex bf on POF (he was a jerk, he cheated on me blah blah) will actually find the same guy again.

How to cheat: a beginners guide!

Quote: (07-16-2012 11:58 PM)Sebastian Wrote:  

I kind of wanted to say how those cheater guys are bastards since they will flip out once the bitch does the same thing to you.

However, I know that kind of characteristic actually draws more girls since you will act more confident around her (don't put up with her bs, don't treat her like she is the only one, don't give her the power etc)
So I really can't blame them.

In fact, those girls complaining about their ex bf on POF (he was a jerk, he cheated on me blah blah) will actually find the same guy again.

Honestly, I'm thinking these days that if I had a gf for some reason who cheated on me I wouldn't care. I'd just leave her. If/when she comes crawling back, she basically becomes my slave.

Quote: (07-17-2012 08:19 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

Honestly, I'm thinking these days that if I had a gf for some reason who cheated on me I wouldn't care. I'd just leave her. If/when she comes crawling back, she basically becomes my slave.

I agree completely. If a guy has managed to avoid the bad kind emotional attachment (dependancy), catching your girl cheating could be a blessing, assuming she didn't contract herpes in the process.

If you really don't give a fuck, she WILL regret it, WILL torture herself, and WILL fight for you back. Obviously, this type of chick does not deserve respect, so you can reap the benefits of her guilt- and fear-driven pampering and toss her at your leisure. Win.

Wrong. I don't feel romantic love not to be emo I just can't feel it, a girl once broke my heart so bad that I just conditioned myself never to fall in love and that's what happened. I couldn't give a fuck if she cheated on me or not; I'd only be pissed if it was something really disgusting or I caught a disease. Or if she got pregnant and wanted me to raise it.

She does my laundry, cooks my meals and cleans for me. That's reason enough to have a girlfriend. I dumped her once cos she didn't want me going out until 6am with the fellas and she came crawling back. All with the can't live without you crap, never love again, etc, etc.

She knows I'm a bastard and I know I'm a bastard. It's my nature I can't go against it any more than a fish can stop swimming. She can leave me anytime she wants, but she doesn't.

The root cause of me being a bastard is that women I was attracted to growing up LOVED bullies they got a sick joy out of watching a bully plummel me or make fun of me. I consider it karma now, they reap what they sow.

Get that garbage out of your head.

There are enough feminists and other misandrists out there calling men bastards.

Quote: (07-15-2012 01:36 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

My question to the group is...WHY did you cheat? I don't ask because I'm judging any of you - I'm just curious. Some of you have already answered, in that you just do it habitually, but what about the rest of you? Did you do it purely out of opportunity? Was it because you were unhappy with your girlfriend for some reason?

Timoteo my friend, Nonpareil summed it up but let me give you my perspective which is a little different.

I am very very happy with my LTR, I could not have asked for a better companion but still there is DESIRE for other women and Every chance I get I get it wet.

I seriously belive monogamy is not possible for Humans and also all of us are different, I know a cousin of mine had only sex with his wife and has no desire ..... WTF.....Some of us just can not keep it in the pants, may be because of genes, high testosterone level etc etc....

Honestly I don't know how to anwer you on a morality Issue but goes back to another thread where it's a prerequisite of a player to be morally indifferent.

@ Sebastian: Get it out of your head that a Pussy Belongs to you, Believe me given the opportunity and under the right circumstances even your most faithful GF will cheat on you, Your Game has to be better then the next player to keep your GF loyal to you.

Cheaters are the real MEN in todays modern age, Old school G's did it and their LTR's knew about it and didn't bring it to the open, they had tighter leash on their women. Come a full circle FEMINISM ruined it for us, still in non westernised parts of the world Men have tighter leash on women and are allowed Polygamy like in Saudi Men have Harems and live together with all their wives, women are OK with it because it is the norm of the society, there mom was sharing bed a with another women and so is their sister, so women are ok with it.

Successful Men in non westerised parts of the world are expected to have few side flings on the side and their LTR's turn there heads the other way, they know there men wouldn't stop...

How do you deal with the Issue it's right for men and not women to slut around is entirely upon a player , IMO Men have the burden of propagating their seed and are just responding to the biological call, No shame in this GAME...

Apologize for the rant guys....... Happy Hunting y'll and towards becoming real MEN.....

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

I do this as well. I don't like cheating, it's tough to be in a relationship, but if something happens, better I confront my girl straight up about it. Can happen a few times in the course of a relationship. IMO it's key to keep your head straight and use condoms, or stick with oral. If I'm the one making the decision to cheat I think it's key to limit my girl's risk.

Quote: (07-14-2012 07:40 AM)pitt Wrote:  

The only time i had a serious girlfriend, everytime i cheated on her, i used to tell her that i cheated, i couldnt keep it to myself.

One of the reasons why i cant be in a relationship. I like being loyal to people, if i cant be loyal to my girlfriend then i don't want to be in a relationship.

I was trying to stay away from this thread but...

When I was in 8th grade I had a real fly girl for a couple months and other girls were offering up tail like crazy. I had to take a pass on a couple of them and they talked shit anyway. Since then I've learned to not let a good piece pass because you'll regret it. Hit first ask questions later.