rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Flask Concoctions

Flask Concoctions

So I'm finally in South Beach and the drink prices are even higher than DC (Which I was expecting). I'm notorious for spending too much at bars as it is and I think it's about time to work some Flask into my nightly adventures.

Sure, some are going to say, "just put whiskey in it you pussy" but honestly, I don't want to pull from warm straight whiskey all night. I was thinking a 50/50 mixture might still give me good bang for the buck, and might actually taste decent.

A no or low-calorie additive would be best but I'm open to all options e.g. I'd imagine a super strong mixture like lemon juice would really take an edge off the booze.

I'm not usually in a club atmosphere so hopefully 50% or less of the bathrooms won't have the super annoying bathroom attendants, forcing me to swig in a shitter.

Has anybody had problems taking swigs in the urinals? I'd imagine the bartenders use separate bathrooms. Also, I plan on buying drinks too.. just considerably less.

Flask Concoctions

Fill it with Whiskey and buy pints of coke to mix it with if you don't want to drink it straight.

Flask Concoctions

It's better to go with clear stuff like vodka or un-aged rum so you can just put it in a water bottle and mix with other shiz. But yeah def go with the straight whiskey and buy sodas as Architekt suggested. Keep you costs low and let your profits fly!