rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You're getting fucked up!

If you read this, and you know who who you are, I'm on my way.

About 30 minutes from now I'm gonna be choking your ass. Don't ever fuck with me again I mean it.

Aloha!

Didn't get his morning coffee.

One last bout of LMR too many. It's been about 30 minutes now... I wonder if some dude is getting their face stomped?

Quote: (07-09-2012 07:13 AM)Kona Wrote:  

About 30 minutes from now I'm gonna be choking your ass. Don't ever fuck with me again I mean it.

Aloha!

What if I read this and I don't know who I am?

P.S. If you kill someone for whatever reason, tell the press it was because of fat feminist chicks. it'll help the online hamster thread really get started.

Eagerly anticipating the news report.

"A man has been found dead, with the words 'death to fat femicunts' inscribed on his face with a sharp object. Police are unsure what this means, but suspect that further investigation will reveal more details. Stay tuned for more."

Konas first week as Ambassador and look what happens when a forum member visits his island. Tampa bay is a was less volatile place for you guys to visit

It's on a island almost 6,000 miles from Cali, and 7,000 from Japan. Nowhere to run and hide.

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

He agreed to show some guy around Hawaii and he used the opportunity to bang his wife/gf/fb? Anyways, I guess Kona is less of an Ambassador and more of an Assassin [Image: biggrin.gif]

p.s. shit, it occurred to me that maybe Roosh-cat's life is at stake here. But cats can't read... I hope.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (07-09-2012 10:02 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

He agreed to show some guy around Hawaii and he used the opportunity to bang his wife/gf/fb? Anyways, I guess Kona is less of an Ambassador and more of an Assassin [Image: biggrin.gif]

p.s. shit, it occurred to me that maybe Roosh-cat's life is at stake here. But cats can't read... I hope.

This is why I want to meet Kona. He handles his business.

Hurry back to this thread, Kona, and give us the details.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (07-09-2012 07:13 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Aloha!

[Image: tCp90.gif]

30 mins are over now.

So what happened?

Quote: (07-11-2012 06:29 PM)YoungGunner Wrote:  

So what happened?

Kona got stabbed to death.

I think Lumiere is back in Hawaii.

Quote: (07-12-2012 05:26 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think Lumiere is back in Hawaii.

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

He is using child soldiers in guerilla warfare!

Stop Kona 2012 Invisible Children!

Anyone monitoring Hawaii police frequencies?

It can't be me. Holland is too far away to reach in just 30 minutes and besides tha... O, wait someone is at the door....[Image: bash.gif]

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Explicame por favor!

Where's the back story?! You choke him out with a Leis?

I like how after threatening to choke the guy to death he ends with a pleasant "Aloha!". The guy has class...can't argue that.

You guys are being to dramatic. This is obviously a girl Kona is literally intending to choke (ie fill. Up) the ass of.

Quote: (07-21-2012 03:35 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

I like how after threatening to choke the guy to death he ends with a pleasant "Aloha!". The guy has class...can't argue that.

Doesn't "aloha" mean both hello and goodbye? Maybe there's more "colorful" meanings to it as well[Image: whip.gif]

Oh my god, where did this come from??? I do not remeber typing this at all.

I think I need to get a breathalyzer to blow in before the computer turns on.

This was the night the guy pushed my little sister.

Then I get him on the phone and he calls me a pussy. If any of you have been through Hawaii with the military you know where Club Electro is in Pearl City. That's where I found his ass. I did wind up choking the piss out of that little bastard. After somebody picks you up by the throat and shakes you, you never fuck with their sister again. And no, my sister does not work at Electros, she was just there hanging out with her friends.

Mahalo for all the kind words, none the less.

Aloha!