rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

British motorist fined 60 pounds for admiring a pretty woman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...eople.html

Quote:Quote:

It is a temptation to which most male motorists have surely succumbed.

But for Doug Maclean, taking his eye off the road to steal a glance at an attractive female pedestrian has landed him with a £60 fine – after his sneaky look was caught on police camera.

Officers said he was driving without due care and attention, but the 26-year-old complained: ‘Nicking another bloke for looking at a pretty girl is no way to earn a living.’

[Image: article-2170338-13F3A2E0000005DC-629_634x475.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

'The girl was a cracker.' He added: ‘The girl had a very nice backside and I wanted to check out her face to see if it was as nice as her figure. It’s what practically every bloke on the planet would do.’

[Image: icon_mrgreen.gif]

Stay beta, Britain.

Cracker has to be slang for "hot girl" or something. It doesn't make sense that a white person would call another a cracker.

Quote: (07-08-2012 08:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Cracker has to be slang for "hot girl" or something. It doesn't make sense that a white person would call another a cracker.

Ha ha Roosh in England when a girl is a cracker, it's short for crackerjack i.e. very nice [Image: biggrin.gif]

Quote: (07-08-2012 08:41 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 08:08 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ha ha Roosh in England when a girl is a cracker, it's short for crackerjack i.e. very nice [Image: biggrin.gif]

I also understood it be mean 'very nice' or 'very good'. I guess if I ever visit North America I will need to be careful with my idiomatic expressions.

I'm pretty sure the British call pants "nickers." Gotta be careful with that one too. It's pretty same-sounding.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:40 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure the British call pants "nickers." Gotta be careful with that one too. It's pretty same-sounding.

One of the most awkward situations I've ever witnessed (well not for me, the guy involved) was a British exchange student trying to get with the in crowd (local high school Football team). The word "fag" was used in a way that could have resulted in broken bones.

Quote: (07-08-2012 01:07 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:40 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

One of the most awkward situations I've ever witnessed (well not for me, the guy involved) was a British exchange student trying to get with the in crowd (local high school Football team). The word "fag" was used in a way that could have resulted in broken bones.
I heard a story about a Brit in my area getting the shit kicked out of him outside of a local bar because he walked up to a group of guys and asked "Do you guys know where I can go blow a fag?"

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Yes in the UK fag means cigarette so to smoke a fag means means to have a cigarette, not murder a homosexual.

And the word faggot refers to a kind of food (a meatball dish)

No I am not kidding :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/faggot...ngrav_3899

We also have a desert called spotted dick

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/spotte...star_87835

As we invented the language though it's you guys that are being weird though, not us.

This thread is nothing without pics of the girl's ass

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined