rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Typical D.C. chick?

Typical D.C. chick?

Was checking out the news at the Washington Post, and saw the latest "Date Lab", I often like to check these out because I am well familiar with the picture guys paint of the D.C. dating scene.

The latest one, seems to embody the typical D.C. chick and maybe typical D.C. guy to some extent, as far as the chick goes, she seems to have an inflated sense of ego, somewhat masculine vibe, and a "chip on her shoulder".

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

She's not bad looking, probably a bit too tall for my height and taste, I'd say she's in the 6-7 range depending on your preferences, but you can tell that she probably thinks she's a solid 8.

It's funny because they guy they set her up with pretty much embodied everything she said she wanted, but in the end she still downplayed the date, and eventually flaked on the dude.

Typical D.C. chick?

Eli just doesn't know how to mack.

Quote:Quote:

I love to get into heated debates with people about random topics such as whether a cheesecake is technically a cake or a pie. I always win.

Plenty of guys fall for it. They think that by finding common interests and talking about them with a girl is going to "prove" to her that he's the right man for her. All this really does is put him in the friend zone. If he does it too eagerly, it makes him seem creepy even ("I read your Facebook profile and saw that your favorite musician is Fiona Apple - me too!")

Generally, finding common interests will not build attraction. It can help build rapport perhaps, but I rely instead on being masculine and dominant, setting the right tone, inducing sexual tension, teasing, being a 'jerk,' etc.

If a girl told me she was interested in politics, I still would not discuss it much. Every time I've discussed a cute girl's interests with her, and then deviated into some game, I'd see the game elicit a much more positive response, so I'd ditch the hobby happy talk. She can discuss her hobbies with her orbiters.

There are a couple exceptions though - talking about certain subjects, leavened with game, has worked for me. Fashion and drugs are two. I don't do drugs at all, but I've found that drugs are like sex to a girl - if she thinks you've done less than she has, she'll see you as a little soft for it.

Typical D.C. chick?

I'm actually gonna go against the grain and somewhat side with her. Why the hell you would talk politics with someone on a first date is besides me (especially in the U.S., outside of here like somewhere in Sweden would be a good place to do it but here...not so much-and homeboy got heated about it which is a no no). Plus if you do deal with politics all day at work, why would you wanna talk about it out of work (let alone on a first/blind date)? And I totally understand her music top 40 statement. He needs to get some originality. I do/work politics a lot, hate talking about it mostly outside of those channels pretty much anywhere else. I have an eclectic taste of music, dont like people who can't deviate from the norm and be original. Yes she may have an inflated ego, but just saying I understand where shes coming from.

Typical D.C. chick?

DC is so fucking lame.

Typical D.C. chick?

She's a typical DC woman, hell maybe a typical Western woman (of a certain class anyway). Put her against any comparably attractive woman from the "third world" and no one would even bother with her. This is the kind of woman you need to quickly dispose of after 5 mins of conversation. It's not even worth being angry at her.

Typical D.C. chick?

whew, thanks for reminding me why I don't date American chicks. 90% of my dates in DMV were like this. I'm happier abroad [Image: smile.gif]

Typical D.C. chick?

She gets torched in the comments though.

Bit by bit, people are waking up.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-08-2012 12:03 PM)dragnet Wrote:  

She gets torched in the comments though.

Bit by bit, people are waking up.

Honestly, I don't see why. There have been far worse Date Labs.

It's stupid really - people have this extremely warped view of dating. On the one hand, people don't expect girls to go on a date with every guy who asks. But on the other, when she does go on a date with someone, both she and the guy are expected to 'Make It Work' at all costs. When someone is less than willing, they get criticized. It makes a lot more sense to go on a lot of first dates and then go from there, instead of trying to turn lemons into lemonade every time.

Everyone is peeved because he followed society's script, and the script says he should like her, because he's checked off all the boxes. He's tall, handsome, accomplished, and has interests in common with her. Everyone's like "wait, why doesn't she like him?!?" Seems like he just doesn't know how to flirt. Or she just isn't into him. Remember Attraction Is Not A Choice?

It's like if a customer came in your store wanting your product more or less, but you can't close because you're a shitty salesman. I'm not going to blame the customer much.

What we usually see in these datelabs is the customer coming in trying to get a $100 product with a twenty - that is, an ugly/fattie telling herself she's too good for a dude a point or two higher.

People get angry, but this shit is standard fare among American city women, it's unremarkable. I'm a good looking guy with my shit together, and I get blown out All. The. Time. By girls 'higher' and 'lower' than me, in every sort of venue. I'm sure I could dredge up dates I've had that would make the girl look evil to these commenters, but whatever, that's the game. You just never see it written up with all the little details like you do here - players suffer in private, and they still do okay for themselves. If this episode makes you mad, you probably had an overly optimistic view of Western women beforehand - else why would you get so riled up over something so common? Or, you're just misery looking for company.

Also, I think there's a long lag time between signing up and going on a date. And she had this mystery man in her life whom she's probably fucking already, making her unlikely to jump ship for a dude on a lame date where no action happens. (American city sluts develop feelings only after penis meets vagina.) Though she should have not agreed to the date if she is banging some other guy.

Roosh wrote a post on how girls getting dick on the regular are often totally closed to getting with a new man, and that might be in effect here. I experience that myself all the time - you wonder why a chick is not trying to make conversation at all, chances are good she's already got some steady dick.

Typical D.C. chick?

Observations.

1. Every Date-lab is a failure.

2. The girl rejects the guy 9 times out of 10.

GEE GEE I wonder if blind dates are a good idea??

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Typical D.C. chick?

400+ comments on that article as well.

Apparently there are loads of women commenters calling her an idiot... pretty funny how the washington post can take a knockout of a man and fail to hook him up with a girl.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Typical D.C. chick?

I fucked that girl 6 or 7 years ago.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote:Quote:

They traded a few rounds of texts, but when Eli asked about hanging out again, Laura said she was giving things a go with the other guy.

Another Text Message airball.

Homeboy should have called.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-08-2012 04:17 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

For real? You ruined her - nothing less than a 6'5" hairy half-Turk will whet her now.

Typical D.C. chick?

This is a fairly standard situation.

She: overly inflated sense of self "career girl" - thinks she knows what she wants, but doesn't. All she responds to is alpha or game.

she is most likely fucking an alpha - but open to dating because she knows that the guy she's fucking is not the beta provider type.

The date guy is pure beta - he's good looking, fit, educated, but has npo game and has no idea how to build attraction.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-08-2012 06:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

For real? You ruined her - nothing less than a 6'5" hairy half-Turk will whet her now.

Yeah. Short story is I banged her before I went on a one week trip, and didn't connect with her when I came back. For the next 4 years she would leave occasional hater comments on my blog until I had no choice but to ban her.

I don't call out girls I banged, but people connected the dots with her comments.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-08-2012 10:06 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

This is a fairly standard situation.

She: overly inflated sense of self "career girl" - thinks she knows what she wants, but doesn't. All she responds to is alpha or game.

she is most likely fucking an alpha - but open to dating because she knows that the guy she's fucking is not the beta provider type.

The date guy is pure beta - he's good looking, fit, educated, but has npo game and has no idea how to build attraction.

Quote: (07-08-2012 11:23 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Quote: (07-08-2012 06:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Yeah. Short story is I banged her before I went on a one week trip, and didn't connect with her when I came back. For the next 4 years she would leave occasional hater comments on my blog until I had no choice but to ban her.

I don't call out girls I banged, but people connected the dots with her comments.

[Image: gift2.jpg]

Hahahaha, this is awesome. Game, DC, Date Lab, feminist journalist, it's all coming together in one big incestuous circle. [Image: grouphug.gif]

Guess I'm tooting my own horn here, but Roosh banging her confirms my guess - it's not that he was 'not alpha enough' per se - he just didn't know how to mack. And the peanut gallery commenters just don't get that.

Typical D.C. chick?

She represents typical picky D.C. women. What is going on? And how do you exploit it? These "picky" women are not celibate. She just rejected "the whole package", but slept with a hairy unemployed dude who lived in his father's basement.

Was the Date Lab guy just too boring and political, whereas Roosh was interesting, artistic, and travelled? Was the Date Lab guy to eager to impress her with money and status? Or has she suddenly become prude and picky? There has got to be a secret to breaking through the defenses of these picky women.

Typical D.C. chick?

Based on those photos she was attractive enough to bang back at 22s... She's ugly now, next!

Hamster commenters on there don't realize the guy couldn't sell winning lottery tickets for a living. He's dating a strong 3 point drop based on the photos, oh well he'll learn one day... I hope.

Quote: (07-09-2012 08:29 AM)Divorco Wrote:  

She represents typical picky D.C. women. What is going on? And how do you exploit it? These "picky" women are not celibate. She just rejected "the whole package", but slept with a hairy unemployed dude who lived in his father's basement.

Was the Date Lab guy just too boring and political, whereas Roosh was interesting, artistic, and travelled? Was the Date Lab guy to eager to impress her with money and status? Or has she suddenly become prude and picky? There has got to be a secret to breaking through the defenses of these picky women.

Typical D.C. chick?

So I finally got around to reading the Date Lab, and three things came to mind...

1. I am who I am because of dating in DC. Do you know how someone with an abusive parent gets shaped by that abuse into their adult life? That's how I feel with what DC did to me. That will always stay with me, no matter how many Polish girls I get with.

2. My ability to bitch out women on a dime, to have a game specifically FOR bitching out women, comes from DC. If I talked to this girl today and she gave me attitude, I'd destroy her, and I'd know how to do it. The average guy views getting cockblocked as something shitty, but in a twisted way I see it as an opportunity.

2. For many years I'd get tons of comments like, "You should get out of DC... girls aren't like that in other US cities." I still get those types of comments, but I'd estimate 80% less. Washington DC is a harbinger of how women in the rest of the States will act. I would say what DC is experiencing today, the rest of the country will experience it in five years. Now we're getting DC-type stories everywhere, NYC, West Coast, Miami, and so on. DC is really ground zero for the destruction of the American female. I've spent a lot of time at the epicenter. Too much time, perhaps.

Typical D.C. chick?

While I have never lived in DC I've been forced to fly there a few times for work. The big difference there and out on the west coast is bitches are aggressive.

Some 4's will literally come over and open me up with "hey are you gay? Look at your shirt - wink".

Not sure of this is just freak events but it seems like they think they can "game" guys, even if they are ugly?

Accurate or just freak events?
Quote: (07-09-2012 11:09 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

So I finally got around to reading the Date Lab, and three things came to mind...

1. I am who I am because of dating in DC. Do you know how someone with an abusive parent gets shaped by that abuse carries that into their adult life? That's how I feel with what DC did to me. That will always stay with me, no matter how many Polish girls I get with.

2. My ability to bitch out women on a dime, to have a game specifically FOR bitching out women, comes from DC. If I talked to this girl today and she gave me attitude, I'd destroy her, and I'd know how to do it. The average guy views getting cockblocked as something shitty, but in a twisted way I see it as an opportunity.

2. For many years I'd get tons of comments like, "You should get out of DC... girls aren't like that in other places." I still get those types of comments, but I'd estimate 80% less. Washington DC is a harbinger of how women in the rest of the States will act. I would say what DC is experiencing today, the rest of the country will experience it in five years. Now we're getting DC-type stories everywhere, NYC, West Coast, Miami, and so on. DC is really ground zero for the destruction of the American female. I've spent a lot of time at the epicenter. Too much time, perhaps.

Typical D.C. chick?

2. For many years I'd get tons of comments like, "You should get out of DC... girls aren't like that in other US cities." I still get those types of comments, but I'd estimate 80% less. Washington DC is a harbinger of how women in the rest of the States will act. I would say what DC is experiencing today, the rest of the country will experience it in five years. Now we're getting DC-type stories everywhere, NYC, West Coast, Miami, and so on. DC is really ground zero for the destruction of the American female. I've spent a lot of time at the epicenter. Too much time, perhaps.

You may be onto something.

I think that DC will always be ahead of curve because of the population of people that move there.

Short pretty girl who thinks she can act? She is moving to LA.

Tall pretty girl who thinks she can model? She is moving to NYC.

Fly Latina girl or party girl of all races/ potential model girl? She is moving to Miami.

White girl who parties and who may do p0rn one day? She is moving to Las Vegas.

Girl in student government or guy who likes wearing khaki's with pleats? They are moving to DC.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-09-2012 02:47 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Hahahaha, this is awesome. Game, DC, Date Lab, feminist journalist, it's all coming together in one big incestuous circle. [Image: grouphug.gif]

Guess I'm tooting my own horn here, but Roosh banging her confirms my guess - it's not that he was 'not alpha enough' per se - he just didn't know how to mack. And the peanut gallery commenters just don't get that.

If this isn't a vindication of game, then nothing else is. Roosh got her when she was younger and more desirable (and he was less experienced at game), whereas this "total package" couldn't but the ball in the hoop over some aging point guard.

The thing is, a guy like him would likely only need relatively minor adjustment b/c he already has so many positive attributes. But, I doubt he will ever learn.

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-09-2012 12:00 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (07-09-2012 02:47 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

If this isn't a vindication of game, then nothing else is. Roosh got her when she was younger and more desirable (and he was less experienced at game), whereas this "total package" couldn't but the ball in the hoop over some aging point guard.

The thing is, a guy like him would likely only need relatively minor adjustment b/c he already has so many positive attributes. But, I doubt he will ever learn.

Great point.

That guy busted his ass off everyday in law school... then he busted his ass at a law firm... he's been working like an animal for his entire life.

His reward? Not even a call back. Just a text.

Meanwhile the dude who drops out of the rat race to practice game gets her while she's in her prime, and is now banging girls all over the world.

TO BE FAIR, this girl at 29 is probably harder to fuck than she was at 23, because of all the pump and dumps she's gotten over the past years (from guys like Roosh). She's hard now, and now it takes even tighter game to bang her.

Not that it would be worth it...

Typical D.C. chick?

Quote: (07-09-2012 11:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

You may be onto something.

I think that DC will always be ahead of curve because of the population of people that move there.

Short pretty girl who thinks she can act? She is moving to LA.

Tall pretty girl who thinks she can model? She is moving to NYC.

Fly Latina girl or party girl of all races/ potential model girl? She is moving to Miami.

White girl who parties and who may do p0rn one day? She is moving to Las Vegas.

Girl in student government or guy who likes wearing khaki's with pleats? They are moving to DC.

This is it exactly. DC is a city full of class presidents.

The only way to survive in DC is to keep gaming the constantly renewing supply of 6s and 7s into your rotation; take lots of weekend trips to better places; and plot your escape to greener pastures.

It takes it toll, though, because you know that with similar efforts you could be getting either much better women somewhere else or the same level or women with much less effort.

Typical D.C. chick?

1. I am who I am because of dating in DC. Do you know how someone with an abusive parent gets shaped by that abuse into their adult life? That's how I feel with what DC did to me. That will always stay with me, no matter how many Polish girls I get with.

3. For many years I'd get tons of comments like, "You should get out of DC... girls aren't like that in other US cities." I still get those types of comments, but I'd estimate 80% less. Washington DC is a harbinger of how women in the rest of the States will act. I would say what DC is experiencing today, the rest of the country will experience it in five years. Now we're getting DC-type stories everywhere, NYC, West Coast, Miami, and so on. DC is really ground zero for the destruction of the American female. I've spent a lot of time at the epicenter. Too much time, perhaps.
How hard is it master number 2? Do you think every player should know how to do this?