rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Women Used To Be Skinny

Vintage ads reveal that American women used to WANT to gain weight because they were.... too skinny.
A skinniness epidemic.

Bonus: the paragraph preceding the ads is a nice piece of unintentional comedy.

http://shine.yahoo.com/photos/back-women...00981.html

Also interesting concerning this subject, is the changing of women's sizes over the years. What used to be a 12 is now a 7, or something like that.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

The article titles itself "Back when Women Wanted to Get Fat" --yet not one single ad contains the word "fat".

Just another fattie lie in the fat-acceptance propaganda onslaught, like this woman trussed up in a corset. And when she takes it off and everything explodes back to where it was? Uh-huh. Much less her wig falls off and the face paint rubs off on the sheets.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQmAyr0Wbshx6S_GuXjlfw...srR2HaAYbt]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Arnold Swarzenegger used to lift real heavy weights and eat loads of food and inject loads of drugs so he could get fat.

Quote: (07-06-2012 01:43 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The article titles itself "Back when Women Wanted to Get Fat" --yet not one single ad contains the word "fat".

Just another fattie lie in the fat-acceptance propaganda onslaught, like this woman trussed up in a corset. And when she takes it off and everything explodes back to where it was? Uh-huh. Much less her wig falls off and the face paint rubs off on the sheets.

Reminds me of Dee Snyder above the shoulders...

What the modern women will never want to talk about is just being healthy. They warp the subject into how they are manipulated to be thin. okay .. ya maybe so. But being healthy is a whole other thing. Back then you wanted a healthy figure it was easy to slim down doing real work and not getting enough nutrients in you. Contrast that today women overeat and do yo-yo diets and cry that its the media;s fault for shaming them when nobody would say anything if they we're healthy.

I have to restrain from smacking a bitch if she uses the word skinny to describe someone or something. I have to explain that just because you're skinny doesn't mean you're healthy. Sure for the purposes of banging I don't care if they're skinny fat or fit, but still it annoys me to no end.

For women, every word they say and every fad they embrace, getting fat, getting thin, dieting, not dieting, going to college, not going to college, having children, getting married, getting divorced, becoming a lesbian, becoming a nun, going to church, whatever, whatever... it is about getting more attention for themselves.

Modern female life is 100% attention whoring, all day, every day. That's it.

That will continue, ad infinitum, until society collapses, at which point they will jump right in like lemmings and help society collapse, watching their children starve and their cities burn. Then they will die...in ways that will still ensure maximum attention to themselves. Then out of the ashes, their daughters will crawl, cursing their mothers bitterly, and will re-build a society based on some kind of moral values, which will endure for a while, until the next time that women convert en-masse into attention whores and destroy society again. Rinse and repeat.

Quote: (07-06-2012 01:43 AM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Not only a fat pig, but an ugly, obnoxious, rather repellent fat pig.

Anyone notice how the fatter chicks are always baring their teeth in pictures. I've noticed this with some of the sluttier girls I've been with too, their facebook photos have them doing the same thing. It sure as hell isn't sexy.

Quote: (07-07-2012 11:23 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Anyone notice how the fatter chicks are always baring their teeth in pictures. I've noticed this with some of the sluttier girls I've been with too, their facebook photos have them doing the same thing. It sure as hell isn't sexy.
It's amazing how much sexier foreign girls look because they actually smile and look happy. Compare that to these cows we deal with who think giving the finger, making duck lips, getting finger staches, attempting to look tough, looks cute.