rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logo Design Feedback

Logo Design Feedback

Inspired by Roosh's post for feedback on his 30 Bangs cover, I thought this may be a great way to get some general random feedback on a good friend's logo design for a new online legal company. If you are bored and want to kill 30 seconds, feel free to help out and vote on these designs:

Logo contest

Very appreciated.

Logo Design Feedback

Quote: (07-05-2012 05:15 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Inspired by Roosh's post for feedback on his 30 Bangs cover, I thought this may be a great way to get some general random feedback on a good friend's logo design for a new online legal company. If you are bored and want to kill 30 seconds, feel free to help out and vote on these designs:

Logo contest

Very appreciated.

I don't think they carry the feel of a legal company at all. I think they're really generic, personally. As in you could put the name of any company there without changing the graphic and it wouldn't make ay difference. The graphic should feel customized to the industry and present a look and feel that's appropriate with that particular industry. This isn't really doing it IMHO.

Logo Design Feedback

Agree with speakeasy. Good looking logos, but very generic. Doing something small like having the blue box around logos 2-4 be made to look like a law book, or the circle in #1 being made to look like a gavel, would give it a more law feel. Basic logos are good, you don't need something super fancy, but these are very generic.

Logo Design Feedback

Thanks guys for the feedback, appreciate it.

Logo Design Feedback

I left a review.

I liked the speech bubble one the best because it reminds me that governments and the laws they make tend be a reflection of their peoples over time. Laws and rules are a constant discussion of boundaries that people agree on.

Wald

Logo Design Feedback

How do these 99 designs contests work?

Every contestant seems to produce the variations on the same basic logo.

Do you need to provide them with a template that they tweak for you or something?

Logo Design Feedback

Quote: (07-06-2012 03:42 PM)Andy_B Wrote:  

How do these 99 designs contests work?

Every contestant seems to produce the variations on the same basic logo.

Do you need to provide them with a template that they tweak for you or something?

You pay a fee and give some general guidelines, and they follow it. One thing I noticed though is if you rate a design high, then everyone else will try to mimic it.

You then give feedback and they tweak continuously.