rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Olympics 2012

Olympics 2012

This thread is just about the upcoming Olympics coming up this year. What country are you guys looking forward to winning? Any events you think USA might actually have a chance in?

I was watching the trials a few days ago. Those gymnastic girls sure do got some cheeks on them! (:

Nope.

Olympics 2012

Michael Phelps will win something. He is practically a human fish.

Olympics 2012

U.S will win the basketball gold again. The international competition has improved the last 10 yrs but:
LeBron, Kobe, Carmelo, CP3 and Blake Griffin > The World.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Olympics 2012

What about all the sexy women that come out of the olympics
We got Nastia Liukin
[Image: $(KGrHqJHJDcE63Z(kMdPBO3LpJvN2w~~60_35.JPG]
5'3 Russian(moscow) born gymnast on the american team
already has 5 olympic medals,one which is gold
loved the cock but trains way to hard to taste it
[Image: nastia_liukin-6.jpg]

Honorable mention to her friend 4'9 Shawn Johnson
[Image: shawn-johnson-300.jpg] who also has a gold medal..but fucked up her knee skiing and "retired"
She is possibly on the market for anyone trying to get some elephant on kitty action

I am the cock carousel

Olympics 2012

America isnt the only country though 21 year old russian long jumper
Darya Klishina
Last time she was recorded she could jump on your dick from 22 feet away[Image: Daria-Klishina.jpg]
and she isnt afraid of cameras
[Image: darya-klishina-5-jpg-jpeg-image-600-1200...nimate.jpg]

If youre into the mocha babes.
Allyson Felix is not the girl to piss off..cause she's chase you down
[Image: sports-wired.jpg]
as a relay runner...she's known to be decent with a pole

I am the cock carousel

Olympics 2012

I'll be rooting for my homeland and fully expecting us to maintain our dominance in most of the sprinting events. We're the fastest people on the planet, and I'm confident it'll remain that way.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-05-2012 01:03 AM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I'll be rooting for my homeland and fully expecting us to maintain our dominance in most of the sprinting events. We're the fastest people on the planet, and I'm confident it'll remain that way.

I hope your homeland is Jamaica then because nobody is taking the 100,200 or 4x100 off of them boys. Bolt and Blake will dominate the men's sprints.

Olympics 2012

I'll be attending 4 events, all gold medal matches. Judo, greco wrestling, freestyle wrestling, and weightlifting. These events are that popular with the general public, so tickets were easier to come by. I can't wait. Give me manly combat sports and activities over gymnastics, swimming, and running any day.

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-04-2012 10:48 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

What about all the sexy women that come out of the olympics
We got Nastia Liukin
[Image: $(KGrHqJHJDcE63Z(kMdPBO3LpJvN2w~~60_35.JPG]
5'3 Russian(moscow) born gymnast on the american team
already has 5 olympic medals,one which is gold
loved the cock but trains way to hard to taste it
[Image: nastia_liukin-6.jpg]

Honorable mention to her friend 4'9 Shawn Johnson
[Image: shawn-johnson-300.jpg] who also has a gold medal..but fucked up her knee skiing and "retired"
She is possibly on the market for anyone trying to get some elephant on kitty action

The Gymnast girls are bangin' Luikin can get it, Shawn Johson looks like a chipmunk sorta tho.

I was a fan of Alicia Acramone. I forgot about this broad since 08's but when I was flipping the channels I stopped on the USA Trails and my dick went stone after she came onto the screen. I didn't even remember who she was until I was like .... "ooooohh thaaaaat bitch"

[Image: Alicia+Marie+Sacramone+.,,+001.jpg]
[Image: Brady-Quinns-girlfriend-Alicia-Sacramone2.jpg]
[Image: AliciaSacramone1.PNG?width=750]
[Image: 613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=ffffff]
[Image: 01_alicia-sacramone.jpg]
Oh shes like 5'1''

Olympics 2012

It is going to be awesome. I love the Olympics.

EDIT: Gymnasts are definitely my type of girls.

Olympics 2012

Quote:Quote:

[Image: AliciaSacramone1.PNG?width=750]

Duh she's anorexic. 2/10 wouldn't bang.
/trollolz

Anyways, I am not too interested in Olympics, but I got a good laugh out of those rocket launchers placed on nearby residential buildings.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-05-2012 07:12 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I hope your homeland is Jamaica then because nobody is taking the 100,200 or 4x100 off of them boys.

Correct. Don't forget Asafa Powell. Blake ran a 10.75 at the Jamaican trials last week. Only three men have run faster, and two of them are Jamaican: Bolt and Powell.

We've got the three fastest men on the planet, but folks often forget that we have arguably the fastest women too. We took home Gold, Silver and Bronze in the women's 100m in 2008 and the Gold and Bronze in the 200m. Our women are in good shape judging from the trials so I expect a solid performance. The USA will be stiffer competition this time around with Jeter, Felix and Richards-Ross (who is actually of Jamaican heritage, btw), but Shelly-Ann Fraser has the fastest women's 100 in the world this year. We'll grab at least one gold in women's sprints, maybe two.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Olympics 2012

U.S. is expected to win the overall medal count, but China might get more golds again.

On a side note, I saw Allyson Felix run in high school -- at LA Baptist -- in another lifetime when I covered high school track. You wanna see some ridiculously hot chicks in their early prime at 16, 17, 18 track is where it's at.

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-05-2012 05:31 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (07-05-2012 07:12 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I hope your homeland is Jamaica then because nobody is taking the 100,200 or 4x100 off of them boys.

Correct. Don't forget Asafa Powell. Blake ran a 10.75 at the Jamaican trials last week. Only three men have run faster, and two of them are Jamaican: Bolt and Powell.

We've got the three fastest men on the planet, but folks often forget that we have arguably the fastest women too. We took home Gold, Silver and Bronze in the women's 100m in 2008 and the Gold and Bronze in the 200m. Our women are in good shape judging from the trials so I expect a solid performance. The USA will be stiffer competition this time around with Jeter, Felix and Richards-Ross (who is actually of Jamaican heritage, btw), but Shelly-Ann Fraser has the fastest women's 100 in the world this year. We'll grab at least one gold in women's sprints, maybe two.

How does Jamaica do so well in sprints? Bolt, Powell, Donovan Bailey and Ben Johnson (Canada), Linford Christie (UK) etc. Jamaica has what
3 million blacks? The US has 40 million+. How is a poor tiny island outcompeting the big bad USA?

And why Jamaica and not the other Caribbean islands or West Africa?

Olympics 2012

[Image: alicia-sacramone-3.jpg]
Forgot how this that sacromone chick was

I am the cock carousel

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-06-2012 12:08 AM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

How does Jamaica do so well in sprints? Bolt, Powell, Donovan Bailey and Ben Johnson (Canada), Linford Christie (UK) etc. Jamaica has what
3 million blacks? The US has 40 million+. How is a poor tiny island outcompeting the big bad USA?

At any time athletic performance comes down to how well they've groomed the talent, the team they have in place, the routines they have training and performance-wise, and the 'supplement' regimen they take.

That is in general. Occasionally you'll get a solid team with a freak of nature who beats out world records easily, (Phelps, Bolt etc.) who are just that; anomalies who respond uber-well to the things listed above.

Olympics 2012

Quote: (07-06-2012 12:08 AM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

Nobody really knows for sure. I honestly believe we've got some unique genetic quirks that create some differences between us and other populations, but I couldn't prove that. It has been discussed, though.

Olympics 2012

Jamaicans are genetically linked to a few parts of Africa. Mostly Nigeria and Ghana whom have superior sprinting genes. This contrasts to the USA whom traits stretch out a bit farther out among West Africa and Central Africa.

But the genes are a sleeping giant. I Myself I lived off natural ability for 90% of my track career. I didn't train, didn't practice, stretch.. nothing. Literally showed up outta bed and scooped my medals. Without a ounce of effort a Nigerian man can place in the top 10 globally. Every Olympics you will see a rag tag of Nigerian men in the sprints and maybe one will finish 6th or 5th. The differences in all of this is waking up that sleeping giant/dragon.

Jamaica gets a lot of credit for getting these kats out and running from a young age. Many of their exports like Christie and Bailey we're running around like wild men as children in the rock playing soccer or running races. They get the kinks ironed out smooth so by the time the kid is 14 he can simply just stack up his routine to increase and untap even more potential.

My country has very little training infrastructure, most sprinters train in Europe and become jaded and swap citizenship. You will always see some random bush man from nija running for some strange spot like Sweden or Germany. This can be said about Canada or Nigeria. In Canada we have more Jamaican immigrants then the UK I believe but we still only pump out runners now and then. The old guard of Esmie, Surin, Chambers and Bailey all we're born and raised in the islands and immigrated to Canada, the new crop mostly are 2nd generation and did not have that early start like i mentioned above.

JA knows whats up they have created a sprint factory and are now just finding young kids and coaching them up. No more late starters whom peak for 4-6 years or runners whom are in the UK, Canada or other Commonwealth nations.

This is the golden age of track. Sprints have been around for 100+ years but this is the only time where you have equal competition of all nations and no drugs. The sports cleaned up at around 1994 and after that it has been growing to what you see now. When can you think of a time when your nations alternates are faster than 80% of the worlds runners? Usually it was a good 3-4 runners globally and that's it. Now we have a good crop of at least 8-10 whom are clocking elite speeds.

Another broad that is bangin' is Lolo Jones:
[Image: lolo-jones.jpg]

^ She's borderline to ripped for me tho. Her being tall would kill as she is*really* ripped....but I'd still hit. She us supposedly a "virgin" too and is on some big crusade about it like Tebow. People say her and Tebow should hook up and have Super children.

Olympics 2012

Regarding the Jamaicans and sprinting, it's to do with the emphasis they put on sprinting in Jamrock. When Bolt first splintered the world record, I was out shooting hoops with some Caribbean cats in Scarb and we had a little discussion in regards to that.
Basically, there is a theory that all the strongest and most rebellious slaves were taken to Jamrock and hence their superior explosive abilities. There is even a word from the Jamaican patois that means the same thing in one of the Naija dialects, which pretty much lets the cat out of the bag as to where they are from.
However, I think Haiti should have some super athletes since they are probably the most undiluted relocated Africans (correct me if I am wrong) as well as the other islands.
But the other islands dont put as much resources into sprinting as Jamrock.
I'm certain if Naija put half the effort into sprinting, they would produce some gems.

I remember racing this lizard in one of the Southern Eastern cities (half Naija, half Trini) and she was as fast as fcuk!!

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Olympics 2012

here is the top 100

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/12239...2/page/101