rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reading faster

Reading faster

Interesting idea, these guys made an app that presents words to you in chunks without having to use your eyes to scan across sentences. They say retainment is as good as normal reading while doubling your reading speed. Would love to give this a try as I tend to be a rather slow reader. Mainly because I tend to pause a lot to re-read or ponder things that I found interesting.

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/new-app-can...ding-speed

Reading faster

Interesting idea. Speed reading teaches you to read in phrases, rather than individual words. Seems this app makes it easier to do that by giving you the phrases in prepackaged form, instead of you having to break the sentences into phrases yourself.

Reading faster

Www://spreeder.com used to do this (right now being flagged as malware; not sure so didn't hyperlink) and you could paste whatever text you wanted into it. I used it for reading MASSES of professional reading (literally thousands of pages in a pretty short time), and while I wouldn't say retention is as good, once you find a speed that juuuust pushes you, you can chew through text at a fantastic pace.