rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many mistresses you think tiger had?

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/20...ther-women

i read tiger has a prenup.

my guess is the wife went out of control after discovering the first, second, or third affair and got violent with him leading to the crash.

Any guy with that much money and that many gold-diggers chasing him should be imprisoned for stupidity if he doesn't have an airtight pre-nup.

Plenty would be my guess.

More than you and I can even imagine. With that kind of money, power, and fame, everywhere he went women were throwing the pussy at him.

Quote: (12-06-2009 07:42 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Any guy with that much money and that many gold-diggers chasing him should be imprisoned for stupidity if he doesn't have an airtight pre-nup.

I think he should be imprisoned for stupidity for getting married in the first place. I'm willing to bet he could have found a girl to settle down with him as the mother of his kids and be his "wife" while he gets some strange on the side without getting legally married.

Quote: (12-07-2009 03:00 PM)Ben Kenobi Wrote:  

I think he should be imprisoned for stupidity for getting married in the first place. I'm willing to bet he could have found a girl to settle down with him as the mother of his kids and be his "wife" while he gets some strange on the side without getting legally married.

Marriage is exactly what you are explaining. The problem with your situation is that in many state's that is basically a common-law marriage, so there aren't any technical benefits. After a few years, the spouse can assume the same rights as a wife, and can even "divorce".

Marriage is exactly what starting a family is meant for. The only problem I think Tiger had is that he must have fucked up some how. I have been in a relationship before where the girl said she would be fine with me fucking around, but eventually she lost it and went crazy. It's completely normal. I don't think most people are capable of not getting jealous when their partner is fucking around, even if they would like to believe, or have convinced themselves, that they can.

I think what might have happened here is that this mistress might have played some games with the wife. Or Tiger did something that might have embarrassed his wife. Or some other possibilities.

The situation you're talking about, possibly, of perhaps setting up a contract with some woman in order to raise kids with her, that denies her some sort of claim that she might be able to have in a "divorce" would be a public relations disaster for him. Tiger is not Michael Jackson, he couldn't pull this sort of stuff off without hurting/killing his reputation.

Here is what Hugh Hefner said about it............"I think the only surprise in it, quite frankly, is that anybody would be surprised. If you're a good-looking guy and young and healthy, the notion that there would be something else going on, well, marriage is just a convenience."

....Personally, i have MORE respect for tiger now....i mean he worked his ass off to become one of the greatest athletes of all time.....he deserves a variety of women....we all do....but he worked and sacraficed to become great at something....so he deserves it more then some lazy guy who never accomplished anything. Why would he limit himself to just one pussy??? What is so honorable about that anyways??? His only mistake was getting married. Probably did it to please his mom.

If he had serious Game, then he could have swooped endless girls.

Word on the street is he has Zero Game (which I tend to believe from his voicemail.)

But his money + fame should alone get him mass girls.

I think he got married because he was indoctrinated, like most of us, to get married. He found a hot swedish model and thought he hit the jackpot. If, like gmanifesto said, he had no game, then it is perfectly understandable why he married the woman he did.

He is a smart guy, but he is surrounded by people who are constantly managing his image, suggesting things to him that would make the public approve of him. Apart form regular pressures to get married, I'm guessing his image consultants, publicist, and many others close to him were pressuring him to do so as well. I mean look at his main demo: Middle-aged and older men who golf to get the fuck out of the house and away from nagging wives and ungrateful children.

It is understandable that he got married, but not smart.

"I'm guessing his image consultants, publicist, and many others close to him were pressuring him to do so as well. I mean look at his main demo: Middle-aged and older men who golf to get the fuck out of the house and away from nagging wives and ungrateful children."

Good point.

Getting Married probably made him more appealing to his demographic.

They could say, "Tiger is just like us, married and miserable!".

Once you sell out, the corporate devils get your hooks into you.

Tiger Woods TV Ads Disappear After Reports of Affairs http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=2...dOr_Gky7YM

Ouch.

This is one of those instances where a hooker that kept her mouth shut (so to speak) would have made more sense.