rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

please evaluate my txt game

Ok, this is a HB7. I banged her 3 weeks ago.

I've been travelling so have not msged her in 3 weeks(she knew I was travelling).

This is first txt exchange for 3 weeks after the first bang.

Ok I don't need lectures about not using txt game or how I cockblocked myself and I should call etc... Please just critique the exchange

me: Hey troublemaker...
her: who's troublemaker? who are u??
her: who's troublemaker? who are u??(20 minutes later)
me: Lol...fogetten me already
her: well, ur number isn't registered in my phonebook. so u better tell me who u r. i don't like guessing.
me: haha...but I like it when you guess...my fickle minded nightowl(my nickname for her)
her: oh! MYNAME, why did u call me troublemaker? what crap did i do? and how are u?? since when did u get back?
me: cos when we see each other next time we are gonna cause some trouble...together...lol
her:whaaaaa? wooah.lol. sounds scary. now i'm having second thought of meeting u again. lol. [Image: tongue.gif]
me: Lol...being fickle again...this time you should bring a friend and I'll see if I can make you fantasy come true(she told me she's bisexual but never acted on it)
her: nah. no need to do that.
me: you don't have a friend you like huh...
her: I just don't like getting my friends into trouble.
me: so I'm trouble huh...hehe
her: if u insist doing it, then u might be a trouble. lol.
me: Lol...you love it when I insist...
her: yeah but not with that kind of trouble.
me: So you do have a friend you fantasise about...tell me about her
her: let's just drop the subject. i'm not up for troubles anymore. i'm tired. and i got lots of more important things to do and to think about.
me: Tired at 10am...lol...You sure you are not 62 years old
her: better yet, u find someone else to do trouble with. it's fine with me. just forget everything. have a nice day.
her: can't u be serious sometimes? duh!
me: lol...I bet none of your boyfriends could handle that about you...later
her: k
her: sorry troy. just not in the mood.(1 hour later)
me: you sound down...looks like you need a cuddle
her: i'll be fine.
me: cuddling is mandatory...where else you gonna find a big teddy bear like me
her: haha. big teddy bear. yeah i love teddy bears.
me: ok...you can treat me like your teddy bear...but no pulling my ears
her: haha. you're so funny. thanks. :*
me: So from don't know me...to don't want to see me again...to laughing with me...miss fickle...the only thing left is to make you scream again...how's Tuesday
her: aw. i have class on tue, thurs, fri and sat. how about on wed? or saturday afternoon?
me: Classes even at night? tue or wed at 9pm
her: yeah. tuesday class ends at 9pm. but on weekdays, i can't stay out late at night. only on weekends.
me: Ok, let's do Wednesday evening then
her: ok will try.
her: good afternoon. [Image: smile.gif] (2 hours later, she texts me again)
me: Who is this? You better tell me who you r...I don't like guessing
her: same here. just disregard this txt and my number. will do the same too. bye.
me: Lol...you got more drama than Quinn from glee
her: oh stfu.
me: Can you stay angry for 3 days...cos then we can have makeup sex...that'd be hot
her: for how long are u going to bother me huh??! what are u really up to?
me: For someone who can be so sensual and feminine, you sure try to suppress it a lot...why do you think you love to be with me...

Don't be drawn into the Text Game Deathtrap.

You're feeding her validation by texting back and forth and she'll happily play along.

Use text messaging to arrange a meeting and be business-like in and out in no more than 3-4 messages. Short and sweet.

- Hey it's xxx how are you?

- Cool, wanna go for drinks this week?

If she suggests a day she might be free or is keeping open ended, suggest a day you are free.

- Ok let's go for drinks on Thursday, I'll text you in the day to let you know the plans.

When she replies, respond with 'Cool' or 'See you then.'

Refer to Roosh's bang for details.

Conversing should be saved for in person. Texting is for arranging.

Failing that pick up the phone and here her voice and gauge her enthusiasm.

The short messages demonstrate that you are a man who's time is valuable. This is the underlying principle.

You're not going to be drawn into some bullshit back and forth text.

You do things on your terms not theirs.

You are laughing way too much, avoid that lol in every sentence. I think you are also being way annoying, watch out your jokes, they are not that funny.

If you want to play the arrogant guy at least improve the humour on it.

Just my two cents on it.

This is awful. It comes off as forced, and you're negotiating. You can't negotiate attraction. Why are you "negging" her so much? The amount of teasing you can get away with is proportional to her attraction to you. How did you bang this girl in the first place, yet you pull this? Makes no sense.

Quote: (06-24-2012 09:00 AM)pitt Wrote:  

You are laughing way too much, avoid that lol in every sentence. I think you are also being way annoying, watch out your jokes, they are not that funny.

If you want to play the arrogant guy at least improve the humour on it.

Just my two cents on it.

annoying yes, I can't put my finger on it, why is it annoying? just cos the jokes are not funny?

Quote: (06-24-2012 09:00 AM)Menace Wrote:  

This is awful. It comes off as forced, and you're negotiating. You can't negotiate attraction. Why are you "negging" her so much? The amount of teasing you can get away with is proportional to her attraction to you. How did you bang this girl in the first place, yet you pull this? Makes no sense.

I banged her using nice guy/gentleman game with a ton of texting, so lots of smilies, apologising to her when I say the wrong thing, etc...

Now I'm experimenting with a more asshole game, and it's not working, can you pinpoint where you think I'm forcing or negotiating, I'm not sure where the actual holes are in this.

Quote: (06-24-2012 08:17 AM)dk902 Wrote:  

Don't be drawn into the Text Game Deathtrap.

You're feeding her validation by texting back and forth and she'll happily play along.

Use text messaging to arrange a meeting and be business-like in and out in no more than 3-4 messages. Short and sweet.

- Hey it's xxx how are you?

- Cool, wanna go for drinks this week?

If she suggests a day she might be free or is keeping open ended, suggest a day you are free.

- Ok let's go for drinks on Thursday, I'll text you in the day to let you know the plans.

When she replies, respond with 'Cool' or 'See you then.'

Refer to Roosh's bang for details.

Conversing should be saved for in person. Texting is for arranging.

Failing that pick up the phone and here her voice and gauge her enthusiasm.

The short messages demonstrate that you are a man who's time is valuable. This is the underlying principle.

You're not going to be drawn into some bullshit back and forth text.

You do things on your terms not theirs.

Here's the thing, in some instances, txt game is unavoidable.

example, meet girl on facebook or online, I try to get the number ASAP, and then essentially continue what would've happened over IM on SMS.

I feel like the girl is more invested in the conversation if it's on her phone instead of a computer, and that when the meet does happen, it's not from that guy online. higher chance of first date bang.

me: Lol...being fickle again...this time you should bring a friend and I'll see if I can make you fantasy come true(she told me she's bisexual but never acted on it)

I think that's where you fucked up the first time. You made fun of her then propositioned a three some over text. I don't know if that's the best way to go about getting a three some. She probably started to feel like a slut.

her: let's just drop the subject. i'm not up for troubles anymore. i'm tired. and i got lots of more important things to do and to think about.
her: better yet, u find someone else to do trouble with. it's fine with me. just forget everything. have a nice day.

Then you kept on bringing up her friend and your sounding too needy by replying to her texts. Stop chasing her bait dude you need to reread this exchange to see how needy you sounded. I would've just stopped texting her after that three some remark and her reply.

Similar shit later on into your exchange too. I think you gave her too much power which is why she tried to blow you off a couple times and then with that 'K' reply which every bitch does when theyre mad. And then you might've been too needy again by falling for her shit and kept replying. Not replying to a chicks texts is pretty powerful in my experiences. The fact that she kept texting you is good since even after your missteps she was still somewhat interested. I wouldn't have played along with her once she re-initiated the reply though. This is why texting is dumb though, its hard to calibrate yourself over messages. Take my advice with a grain of salt since I'm still a newbie but just my thoughts.

Quote: (06-24-2012 09:51 AM)Thatdude Wrote:  

I think that's where you fucked up the first time. You made fun of her then propositioned a three some over text. I don't know if that's the best way to go about getting a three some. She probably started to feel like a slut.

Then you kept on bringing up her friend and your sounding too needy by replying to her texts. Stop chasing her bait dude you need to reread this exchange to see how needy you sounded. I would've just stopped texting her after that three some remark and her reply.

Similar shit later on into your exchange too. I think you gave her too much power which is why she tried to blow you off a couple times and then with that 'K' reply which every bitch does when theyre mad. And then you might've been too needy again by falling for her shit and kept replying. Not replying to a chicks texts is pretty powerful in my experiences. The fact that she kept texting you is good since even after your missteps she was still somewhat interested. I wouldn't have played along with her once she re-initiated the reply though. This is why texting is dumb though, its hard to calibrate yourself over messages. Take my advice with a grain of salt since I'm still a newbie but just my thoughts.

thanks for the analysis, I don't know whether I'm getting laid because or despite my game...lol

I'm not really getting the concept of not replying, what am I hoping for by not replying? that she will txt me out of the blue? that when I txt her in 2 days time she will be more receptive?

Something is wrong here. I'm not understanding why you need to run game on girls you've banged already.

Text game after bang:

Me:come over and bring Vodka

Me: Come over now or I'm going out

Me: Drive me around while I drink in your car

Me: I'm back in town you've got one hour

Quote: (06-24-2012 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Something is wrong here. I'm not understanding why you need to run game on girls you've banged already.

Text game after bang:

So you assume a defacto bf-gf type dynamic post bang?

I'm gaming them cos I'm trying to pipeline girls so that I can bang one every day, so I line them up one on every day of the week. logistics means that same day booty calls rarely work.

As always, my assumptions could be way off. I've had a real hard time getting to bang two with the hottest girls i've banged, it's almost like the first bang is easier than the second bang.

Quote: (06-24-2012 10:24 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2012 10:02 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Text game after bang:

So you assume a defacto bf-gf type dynamic post bang?

I'm gaming them cos I'm trying to pipeline girls so that I can bang one every day, so I line them up one on every day of the week. logistics means that same day booty calls rarely work.

As always, my assumptions could be way off. I've had a real hard time getting to bang two with the hottest girls i've banged, it's almost like the first bang is easier than the second bang.
If you're not getting to bang two hit it twice as hard on bang one.

Something isn't adding up here but I don't know what the girls are like where you are can anyone else who's been there confirm this?

Guys,
Seriously, do you have all that patience to hit a cell phone's keyboard? I don't. I better like the old analog text messages.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (06-24-2012 10:55 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm almost sure this guy is a subtle [Image: troll.gif]

In his other thread, he's trying to re-win an already banged "HB9", who he claims to have oneitis for, using text messages and who's flaking on him over and over again . The circumstances in which he banged her are also quite suspect - "she fights with her family and walks out of her house at 5:30 in the morning, and calls him and they rent a hotel and fuck all day".

He also claims he has more 6's and 7's than he knows what to do with [Image: lol.gif]

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-24-2012 01:29 PM)haywire Wrote:  

In his other thread, he's trying to re-win an already banged "HB9", who he claims to have oneitis for, using text messages and who's flaking on him over and over again . The circumstances in which he banged her are also quite suspect - "she fights with her family and walks out of her house at 5:30 in the morning, and calls him and they rent a hotel and fuck all day".

He also claims he has more 6's and 7's than he knows what to do with [Image: lol.gif]

so anything that doesn't fit your mental model of "game" is trolling?

I can see why americans get the reputation they do across the world.

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:21 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

Yes, you're right! We're smart enough to hit it hard enough to not worry if there's going to be a second bang

He's calling you a troll, because people are giving you advice and you're just refusing to listen to it. Some dudes on this forum use texts more than others, but just about everyone agree that long drawn out text conversations are counter-productive.

This chick either wants to bang again or she does not. If she does not, then you need to start from zero and build attraction again. The only reliable way to build attraction via text, is to make yourself scarce on text. There's no magic text script that's going to get you what you want.

Maybe there should be one specified thread for these kinds of "what do i do about this one girl?" questions.

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:43 PM)j r Wrote:  

He's calling you a troll, because people are giving you advice and you're just refusing to listen to it. Some dudes on this forum use texts more than others, but just about everyone agree that long drawn out text conversations are counter-productive.

This chick either wants to bang again or she does not. If she does not, then you need to start from zero and build attraction again. The only reliable way to build attraction via text, is to make yourself scarce on text. There's no magic text script that's going to get you what you want.

Maybe there should be one specified thread for these kinds of "what do i do about this one girl?" questions.

ok, understood.

I will experiment with limiting txt msging and report back.

I'm using interaction with a specific girl to see whether my game can be improved. All the critique so far seems to be that no one even believes I can get laid.

You know, his threads would make a lot more sense if he replaced the word "banged" with "met".

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:28 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Yes, you're right! We're smart enough to hit it hard enough to not worry if there's going to be a second bang

I know you fucking with me, but whatever, could be truth in what you said. I got no ego on an anonymous forum.

Quote: (06-24-2012 04:53 PM)haywire Wrote:  

You know, his threads would make a lot more sense if he replaced the word "banged" with "met".

HB7 in this thread, banged on second meet

the HB9 on the other thread, banged on 3rd meet, a bit lucky I admit

long bouts of txt msging prior to bang on both girls

I get it that what I'm doing is not considered "good game" whatever that means

I'm trying to be beta on the forum but dude are you killin me?

Quote: (06-24-2012 05:04 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm trying to be beta on the forum but dude are you killin me?

ok, here goes a stupid question...why is this bad?

Why are you in Manila and are you from there using English as a second language? can you verify this? If your text game is that bad I want to help but if you're just messing around I'm going to feel stupid

Quote: (06-24-2012 05:14 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Why are you in Manila and are you from there using English as a second language? can you verify this? If your text game is that bad I want to help but if you're just messing around I'm going to feel stupid

I work there, expat.

English is my first language.

Please help, I have no ego on this forum.