rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guides For Women

Dating Guides For Women

Check this one out:

http://www.amazon.com/Make-Boyfriend-Sim...bs_4736_12

"Make him BEG To Be Your Boyfriend!"

Seems like it's the top seller in its category on Amazon right now.

Do women really eat this kind of marketing up, or is this book popular for different reasons?

If so, what do you think this says about the way (Western) women see men?

Dating Guides For Women

The problem with dating advice for women, is that it's mostly shit and tells women what they want to hear, not the truth.

Disregard it all.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Dating Guides For Women

Quote: (06-23-2012 10:42 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

The problem with dating advice for women, is that it's mostly shit and tells women what they want to hear, not the truth.

Disregard it all.

I agree. It tells fat girls they are special and Mr. Model/Rich/Right will fall madly in love with you once he discovers how wonderful you are.

Dating Guides For Women

Don't get fat. Don't be a cunt. Does a woman really need to do anything else to attract a mate?

Dating Guides For Women

Dating guides for women are all about getting him to commit.

Dating guides for men are all about getter her to say "yes".

Women are the gatekeepers to sex.

Men are the gatekeepers to commitment.

Dating Guides For Women

Quote: (06-24-2012 12:07 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Don't get fat. Don't be a cunt. Does a woman really need to do anything else to attract a mate?

She must wear heels

Dating Guides For Women

The ultimate troll would be to create such a book by giving standard hamster advice, put it on Kindle, and then make money. If I was bored I would do this.

Dating Guides For Women

I've been thinking lately about how to profit from knowledge of the hamster. Things like Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray are making serious bank catering to women's inner desires.

Does anyone know of good resources on Kindle production and marketing? Did a search, but did not see anything.