rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Congratulations Roosh! Bang Poland is now #1 at Amazon Travel!

Bang Poland reaches #1 in Amazon Travel for ebooks on launch day:

Amazon Travel

[Image: nbvFE.png]

The culmination of a lot of work!
[Image: banana.gif]

He's ballin', they hatin'.

BIG CONGRATS TO ROOSH!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB AND BRINGING THAT HOT FIRE!

Just bought Bang Poland and 30 Bangs ebooks, look forward to reading them.

That's awesome!!! I wouldn't be surprised though that the PC police and manginas/white knights force Amazon to remove it from the market. Who cares! This rocks man. I also bought it and can't wait to not only start reading it but more importantly get to Poland!

You're a pionner Roosh! Rock on brother!

Bought it this morning with no intention of ever actually visiting Poland, now I'm already checking out airfare for next April. Hopefully it won't turn into a huge cockfest by then.

It will only stay at that spot for a day, but still it's something I will always remember. Thanks again and again for the support.

Quote:Quote:

Hopefully it won't turn into a huge cockfest by then.

A book that sells under 1,000 copies on its biggest day will have to be something like the ebola virus to turn a country of 40 million into a sausage fest.

Alright cool. I just remembered reading a Naughty Nomad post where he talked about how fast the Baltics had a huge influx of horny dudes and sex tourists who ruined the good name of many an honest flagger. I guess it wouldn't really be a problem thought, since (from past experience) my beginner game could still run circles around any hoard of clueless guys.

Anyway the book (like your other ones) was really awesome.

Quote: (06-22-2012 06:16 PM)BurnFirst Wrote:  

Just bought Bang Poland and 30 Bangs ebooks, look forward to reading them.

Last two I read, both great.

Quote: (06-22-2012 06:58 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

It will only stay at that spot for a day, but still it's something I will always remember. Thanks again and again for the support.

I also think, marketing wise, you did a better launch with this book.

I never saw some of the things like bonuses in your other book launches (I have only seen a few).

Hopefully you will get some media attention from Poland to see some spikes in future days. heh

Great job!

I never saw some of the things like bonuses in your other book launches

Yeah this is the first time I tried it and it seemed to make quite a difference. Things got built into a froth where guys found the Bang Poland page early to order the ebook.

It seems obvious in hindsight---price something low and offer a lot of goodies to increase sales. I will probably try it again in the future, but now it's getting tougher because I have to write the book AND come up with good bonuses. [Image: smile.gif]

Looks like Amazon has made 'BANG' a part of the impressive 'Popular Travel Series' section, even edging out 'Frommer's':

[Image: attachment.jpg6569]   

Poland should be thankful, more tourism.

Fuck everything. Today: cockblockers, fat bitches, the SPLC, hamsters, the Danes, Skrillex haircuts, fattitude, condoms, feminism, Washington DC, trolls, flip-flops, sausage fests, complaisance, the corporate world, the Brazilian Tourism Department, all bow to your success. Come what may tomorrow, the world is yours today, you hairy beast.

Sincerest and deepest congratulations from your lifestyle and philosophical brothers. Keep banging.

[Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif] [Image: fattitude.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif] [Image: womanhamster.gif] [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Congratulations!

I've got so much reading on my plate- still trying to finish 30 Bangs (which is actually a very fast read). Hope to get hold of Bang Polska soon.

Congrats bud, keep it up

You may be surprised, but Poland may welcome you back, especially if they see your bonus video choosing them as having the top European girls! You actually said some nice things about the girls and you think they'd make good wives. You've helped tourism too! You may get the key to the city or something! Maybe they'll name a drink after you at that bar you spent so much time at! They'll be girls that tell their friends, "yeah, I banged him when he was here. I'm the girl on page 57!".

I haven't bought any sort of manosphere or pick up book in years. But, after following Roosh in Poland on twitter, this was a must and a given.

Looking forward to tearing it apart.

Congrats.

Fuck everything. Today: cockblockers, fat bitches, the SPLC, hamsters, the Danes, Skrillex haircuts, fattitude, condoms, feminism, Washington DC, trolls, flip-flops, sausage fests, complaisance, the corporate world, the Brazilian Tourism Department, all bow to your success. Come what may tomorrow, the world is yours today, you hairy beast.

Yeah I guess there has been a journey of sorts to get here. [Image: smile.gif]

Finished the book last night in one go. Good read, review coming soon. Congrats and thanks for sharing your game knowledge with Polish ladies.