rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Nuclear Option

The Nuclear Option

Should it be saved as a last resort?
Had a 5 today sitting next to me in a bar imply I could pay her bill. Hadn't even spoke to her. My response:
Shall I polish your glass slippers?
Hers:
And my tiara too.
Told her to have a nice day and left.
Did I do the right thing?

The Nuclear Option

Your first response was good, altough I would've said "Should I write you a check?". For the second response, I would've said "Sorry, I'm not into princesses" or something like that. Personally, I think you overreacted by leaving because she was obviously teasing you just like you were teasing her with your first response.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

The Nuclear Option

Well, if she was a five...

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

The Nuclear Option

Did she say it in a cocky way or a flirty/roleplay type of way? If it was flirty, that would have been a great, playful opening. She "chases" you to convince you to pay, you subtly neg her by teasing and denying in a playful manner.

I would have rolled with it.