rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

what's the next txt reply?

HB9, who I have banged once 2 months ago.

she flaked on every single attempt to meet up since, 3 weeks ago I did a fake fight over txt with her and said bye.

she restarts me with;

HB9: Hi
manilatroy: Hey troublemaker...
HB9: Troublemaker?
manilatroy: If I see you again...I'll make sure you get the appropriate punishment...
HB9: Why?
HB9: I'm already punishing myself, im doing d laundry with a wound in my finger, it really hurts
manilatroy: lucky for you that's not what i have in mind...
HB9: Whats on ur mind?
manilatroy: Well...that would make it less fun for the both of us...

I think the last txt by me was a mistake, thoughts on how to take this interaction and result in a meet?

If I got a penny for each time a guy has cockblocked his own self by trying to run game over texts, I'll be on Forbes.

All you gotta do is play it cool and to the point when a chick is coming to you. She's coming to you because she wants your dick and that gives you the freedom to give it to her on your own terms.

If she gets back to you over texts, wait for a couple of hours, call her and plan a meetup. You could continue over texts also, but make sure you keep it to the point and not screw up.

Otherwise, wait for a day or two and then call her.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-22-2012 08:25 AM)haywire Wrote:  

If I got a penny for each time a guy has cockblocked his own self by trying to run game over texts, I'll be on Forbes.

All you gotta do is play it cool and to the point when a chick is coming to you. She's coming to you because she wants your dick and that gives you the freedom to give it to her on your own terms.

If she gets back to you over texts, wait for a couple of hours, call her and plan a meetup. You could continue over texts also, but make sure you keep it to the point and not screw up.

Otherwise, wait for a day or two and then call her.

she always txts me first, she always says "Hi" as a first msg, she just wants to chat with me, but can never get her to meet.

So her txting me first doesn't mean anything here.

Then act cold and aloof and don't show any emotions, it should drive her crazy. She's just an attention whore who's successful in leeching it off of you when you call her "troublemaker" or say "If I see you again...I'll make sure you get the appropriate punishment...". It makes her think you think about her and that her actions had an impact on you.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-22-2012 09:50 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Then act cold and aloof and don't show any emotions, it should drive her crazy. She's just an attention whore who's successful in leeching it off of you when you call her "troublemaker" or say "If I see you again...I'll make sure you get the appropriate punishment...". It makes her think you think about her and that her actions had an impact on you.

That's the dilemma, it's easy to go cold and aloof in person, cos you are still there in person to remind her that you are there and keeping her attention.

But cold and aloof over txt just means no replies, somehow I need a way to get the meet in person. I'm trying to tread a thin line between been too petty(i.e. holding a grudge over the petty fight), too assholish(no concern over her finger), too keen, etc...

Quote: (06-22-2012 09:57 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

That's the dilemma, it's easy to go cold and aloof in person, cos you are still there in person to remind her that you are there and keeping her attention.

But cold and aloof over txt just means no replies, somehow I need a way to get the meet in person. I'm trying to tread a thin line between been too petty(i.e. holding a grudge over the petty fight), too assholish(no concern over her finger), too keen, etc...

Don't reply to her often and when you do it should be terse.

Btw, I think you might have a case of oneitis. You're spending too much time and energy on one chick. If she doesn't want to meet, to hell with her. There are billions of other women to go after. You know, when you have more chicks in pipeline than you can keep track of, you'll naturally become aloof and indifferent towards one particular chick, which in turn would increase their attraction towards you. Remember, the laws of this game are a little twisted. The hungry never get fed here.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-22-2012 10:20 AM)haywire Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2012 09:57 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

Don't reply to her often and when you do it should be terse.

Btw, I think you might have a case of oneitis. You're spending too much time and energy on one chick. If she doesn't want to meet, to hell with her. There are billions of other women to go after. You know, when you have more chicks in pipeline than you can keep track of, you'll naturally become aloof and indifferent towards one particular chick, which in turn would increase their attraction towards you. Remember, the laws of this game are a little twisted. The hungry never get fed here.

oneitis, maybe...

In my city, a HB9 is seriously rare, I might see another 9 in like a month. The other thing is that my regular cool guy game doesn't work as well on this chick.

I've got more 6s and 7s than I know what to do with, but I really want to sharpen my game for 8s and 9s.

Quote: (06-22-2012 09:14 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

she always txts me first, she always says "Hi" as a first msg, she just wants to chat with me, but can never get her to meet.

So her txting me first doesn't mean anything here.

That is all the information that you need right there. Try to realize the truth: there is no spoon.

Quote: (06-22-2012 10:37 AM)j r Wrote:  

That is all the information that you need right there. Try to realize the truth: there is no spoon.

well yeah, but I'm not one to accept the status quo, anyway I can change it...

Why are you trying to go after her if she's flaking over and over? I would ask "who's this" next time she says hi.

Quote: (06-22-2012 12:40 PM)houston Wrote:  

Why are you trying to go after her if she's flaking over and over? I would ask "who's this" next time she says hi.

My gut feel is that she's giving me a chance to game her with the restarts, but my game is not strong enough to get the meet.

Quote: (06-22-2012 12:53 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

My gut feel is that she's giving me a chance to game her with the restarts, but my game is not strong enough to get the meet.
[Image: steven-seagal.jpg]
I hope you're kidding or trolling

I second what Houston has said above. First you say "I've got more 6s and 7s than I know what to do with" and then "oneitis, maybe..." and then "but my game is not strong enough to get the meet.".. I too hope you're not trolling.

Game is a necessary evil

Quote: (06-22-2012 01:10 PM)haywire Wrote:  

I second what Houston has said above. First you say "I've got more 6s and 7s than I know what to do with" and then "oneitis, maybe..." and then "but my game is not strong enough to get the meet.".. I too hope you're not trolling.

Dude, I'm in the philippines, 6s 7s are EASY. 9s on the other hand are more difficult.

There's a quantum leap here.

and the first bang wasn't a typical ONS, she had a fight with family and needed a place to stay, she sent a txt msg to her contacts list asking for a place to stay at 5:30am on a weekday morning, I replied with the name of a hotel near me, she cabbed over, SHE paid for the hotel for 2 nights, second night we spent 24 hours in hotel room continuously, eat/sleep/fuck/talk, rinse/repeat.

So even the first meet/bang was a bit lucky.

Bribe her family to kick her out again.

Game is a necessary evil

Seriously fuck texting. Being 19 I know how hard it is to not text girls since thats the main way they communicate but running game over texts is fucking difficult. Its so much harder to calibrate since all you see is words, you can't hear her voice, see her facial expressions, nada.

I dont know the post of the day command, but if I did....

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (06-22-2012 08:51 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

I dont know the post of the day command, but if I did....

[Image: potd.gif]

Did it for you

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (06-22-2012 07:11 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

I think the last txt by me was a mistake, thoughts on how to take this interaction and result in a meet?

to me the mistake was every text. from this texting exchange it's obvious that while you still have her flaking in mind she doesn't even remember flaking. so she clearly has no idea wtf is up with you insisting on punishing her.

to make something out of it, be fucking normal and chill and don't treat her like she's someone she's not (like remembering her flaking), invite her somewhere or tell her to join you when you go out.

feel free to speed it up with some rocket fuel txts like:
'wow.. your horoscope.. interesting.. good luck anyway'
or
'something reminded me of you today'

forget her man, ur playing into her trap. She loves that she can have you when ever she wants. Hell she is probably with another guy while texting you to make him jealous

I vote move on and hit ignore (wait 2 more months)

Quote: (06-25-2012 12:28 PM)XXL Wrote:  

to me the mistake was every text. from this texting exchange it's obvious that while you still have her flaking in mind she doesn't even remember flaking. so she clearly has no idea wtf is up with you insisting on punishing her.

to make something out of it, be fucking normal and chill and don't treat her like she's someone she's not (like remembering her flaking), invite her somewhere or tell her to join you when you go out.

good insights man, didn't read it like that but now that you pointed it out, it's kinda obvious.

Quote: (06-25-2012 08:11 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-25-2012 12:28 PM)XXL Wrote:  

good insights man, didn't read it like that but now that you pointed it out, it's kinda obvious.
glad you can see it. so this is just one specific situation.

but to be really socially savvy, anytime you speak with girls, feel where your words/actions are coming from. are you trying to impress with some bullshit or are you just express your personality to add something cool to the vibe. basically, ask yourself why am i doing what i'm doing? i guarantee you can feel that inside in your guts. can be anything, these little things also like acting a little bit more aloof to show how hard to get you are where internally you want just talk to her. that incongruency is huge. if you catch yourself doing that just stop it immediately and do what you want to do. at least try

your text exchange itself wasn't wack because of specific words you wrote but because it was you who wrote them. get it? it's the person behind the words that makes the difference. if she knew you as a rad solid dude, she'd probably think your texts are hilarious, like you just messing around with her imitating some needy guy as a joke. but she didn't see that in you so she was like wtf?

Quote: (06-26-2012 02:53 AM)XXL Wrote:  

but to be really socially savvy, anytime you speak with girls, feel where your words/actions are coming from. are you trying to impress with some bullshit or are you just express your personality to add something cool to the vibe. basically, ask yourself why am i doing what i'm doing? i guarantee you can feel that inside in your guts. can be anything, these little things also like acting a little bit more aloof to show how hard to get you are where internally you want just talk to her. that incongruency is huge. if you catch yourself doing that just stop it immediately and do what you want to do. at least try

your text exchange itself wasn't wack because of specific words you wrote but because it was you who wrote them. get it? it's the person behind the words that makes the difference. if she knew you as a rad solid dude, she'd probably think your texts are hilarious, like you just messing around with her imitating some needy guy as a joke. but she didn't see that in you so she was like wtf?

Actually in terms of inner game, i think at least in that aspect I'm quite solid when I'm interacting in person. Not cos my game is any good but just cos the difference in ambition/experience/money between me and the 18-21 year old girls I'm banging is so vast that there is no way I am intimidated by them, even if they are hot.

Quote: (06-22-2012 12:58 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (06-22-2012 12:53 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

[Image: steven-seagal.jpg]
I hope you're kidding or trolling

that pic had me laughing hard how the hell did you even find one so good houston?

I'm at the point where I can not tolerate worrying about the shit I am texting, and just say what I want. Last night I was sending messages to a girl that I couldn't be bothered with girls right now, and she asked me why. I told her that I don't like commitment, and just wanna get laid. She said I should just live the life I want. I'll see where this goes, and if it goes nowhere, fuck it, plenty more where she came from.