rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(How to) Say goodbye

(How to) Say goodbye

Pretty simple/elemental question here - that somehow I tend to usually fuck up, so I wonder what you guys say about this: how to say goodbye to a girl (mainly your gf)? I am not talking about ending a realationship or whatever, but simply saying farewell after some time spent together before goinf homre / whatever.
On simple whatever occassions with girls I dont really know/care about a simple and bold "bye, see you later" does the work. No need for complex emotional games / whatever, and also.. why for? Serves no purpose, but on the other hand, if you are in a relationship with a girl.. then what?
I think for now I overdramatize the whole thing or how should I say.. I want her not only to have an image of me as "such a bold guy¤" - with walking off - but ending it with some romantic touch so she is glowing walking away.
So we both go home with a good vibe, and not in some awkward feeling.
I guess the key lies somewhere between shortness.. connection, playfulness? some basic emotional acrobarics I fail so far to synthesize properly except for a 1/10 ratio of the time..

(How to) Say goodbye

Quote: (06-20-2012 03:36 PM)Aske Wrote:  

Pretty simple/elemental question here - that somehow I tend to usually fuck up, so I wonder what you guys say about this: how to say goodbye to a girl (mainly your gf)? I am not talking about ending a realationship or whatever, but simply saying farewell after some time spent together before goinf homre / whatever.
On simple whatever occassions with girls I dont really know/care about a simple and bold "bye, see you later" does the work. No need for complex emotional games / whatever, and also.. why for? Serves no purpose, but on the other hand, if you are in a relationship with a girl.. then what?
I think for now I overdramatize the whole thing or how should I say.. I want her not only to have an image of me as "such a bold guy¤" - with walking off - but ending it with some romantic touch so she is glowing walking away.
I guess the key lies somewhere between shortness.. connection, playfulness? some basic emotional acrobarics I fail so far to synthesize properly except for a 1/10 ratio of the time..

You brain needs more of this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3pP1WyudWc

and less of [Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif][Image: heart.gif]

(How to) Say goodbye

Is this a serious thread?? What the fuck.

(How to) Say goodbye

"see ya kiddo"

"later baaaabbbyyy"

"get the fuck outta here, go on git"

(How to) Say goodbye

"Calm your tits and peace out!"

This is like starting a thread on a game forum titled "lost a bang cuz i couldn't put a condom on"

Just get her as horny as possible before she gets on the bus/car.....works wonders [Image: biggrin.gif]

(How to) Say goodbye

Read this tread made my nose bleed.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

(How to) Say goodbye

Quote: (06-20-2012 03:36 PM)Aske Wrote:  

This sounds like a teenage girl wrote it.

Think about Humphrey Bogart or James Bond.

I tend to be on the aggressive side. Something to the effect of grab her by the back of her head and grip her hair near the roots. Give her a solid smash on the lips, say, "Later toots" and give her a firm smack or squeeze of the ass. Occasionally I've gotten complaints from gfs that I'm too sexual, in which case I always say, "Okay, I'll just drop my physical attraction to you entirely then." Sets em straight real quick.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

(How to) Say goodbye

2 things for my defence:
-I get the whole romantic approach is something this forum might just throw out of itself, I also might have been a bit carried away when writing the original post, never the less thats thats not the point here.

Because the point here is:

It is an aspect of interaction with a girl -> a game question. You might say this is extremely trivial or whatever, never the less imo. (I hope so) any aspect of game could be discussed here that helps us become more successful with the chicks. Roissy posts about all these subtle moves all the time, why not discuss it then. Also there is a reason its in the newbs section.

Perseuses feedback was useful never the less pointing out it is mostly the entire interaction that determines the flow after saying bye and not the last word itself.

(How to) Say goodbye

I've actually never thought of this. I usually just do what comes natural. I won't be bold every single time, but only sometimes. I think you might over do it by trying to be bold everytime. A sublte yet passionate kiss should have them wondering about you, i would just do what the moment calls for.

(How to) Say goodbye

I keep it simple: kiss her, squeeze her somewhere, say "catch you later", walk away briskly.

however, a girl I'm seeing has ended a few of our encounters by shaking my hand and saying "thank you - that was a good exchange". she's a bit weird but the raw comedy of it makes me want to start using it myself.

(How to) Say goodbye

Best way to say goodbye is to cum all over her face, get dressed, and leave. I did this recently, and it felt great.

(How to) Say goodbye

wrap arms around chick.
squeeze ass and kiss
say youll call her later
walk off.

Dont look back

I am the cock carousel

(How to) Say goodbye

This smacks of over-analysis to me. There's a weird phenomenon that happens when learning game -- if you get too into it you think about nothing but doing things "the right way", thus putting you in your own head and fucking up a lot more.